Why does everyone say the Jews aren't white? They look pretty white to me

Why does everyone say the Jews aren't white? They look pretty white to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora
m.imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice cherrypicking. Jews are objectively non-white.

You're just cherrypicking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora
>Ashkenazi Jews share a common ancestry with other Jewish groups and Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews have roughly 30% European ancestry with the rest being Middle Eastern.

OY VEY! Also Scarlett is a Quarter Jewish, while everyone in pic related is 100% Ashkenazic. You'll never be white, just accept it and go with your semitic identity.

There's a good few Italians in that picture, like the everybody loves raymond guy. Does that mean Italians are not white ?

>Jews are whi-

They havent been for awhile now

The term White is a construct

They are as Caucasian as any European

if i get a tan am i no longer white?

There isn't a single Italian in that photo.

Yes, user, they are white.
The original white trash: The Jew

>These kikes are literally whiter than the average southern European

The character is Italian, not the actor who plays the character.

doesn't matter - all the real Jews are in Palestine.

Doesn't mean you couldn't find Italians and southern Germans that don't look like those.

That doesn't make them Italians. You can find Italians from Milan that look like Swedes but that doesn't make them the sons of Vikings.

But that means you can't judge being white based on being Jewish. A lot of Jews are white.

Some Italians Spanish and greeks are not.

jews arnt 1 fucking people retard
theres
mizrahi jews: shitskin jews
sephardic jews: spanish iberian moore tier shitskins
ashkenazi jews: germanic/slavic/khazar russians that larp as kikes, these ones are the closest to white phenotypically and thus appear so. they are also the ones with high iq, the other two are shitskin tier iq.

shut up nigger

No. Jews are Jews. They are a subclade of whatever mongrelized race they claim trey are from at the one they are trying to deceive you.

Even after all the plastic surgery, there's something about her teeth that screams "jewish"
I've noticed Europeans generally have rectangular/square dental arches, while Jews have ovoid or tapered arches. This gives many Jews a sort of "pouty mouth" appearance.

Example of Jewish mouth type.

See

m.imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

Firstly about half of Jews are Sephardic or other shitskin. Secondly Ashkenazi Jews are more Central Asian.

European mouth type.

Another Jewish type.

One last Euro type.

This guy looks so Jewish it is causing me physical pain.

Is this real? Agatha Christie is my favorite crime novel writer.

I've noticed that Jews that appear white have this strange tinge to their skin....like deli meat left out too long

What say you about people like Sarah Michelle Gellar or Chris Pine?

Because "white" as an idea is more complex than the amount of pigmentation in your skin.

An additional Mediterranean Euro type, just to show the difference is beyond pigmentation.

I say they are outliers. Pic related is a Lithuanian Jew, yet I would assume he was an Arab.

It's not that Jews aren't white, it's that whites aren't Jews.

Jews across ethnic groups, whether Middle Eastern or European all have similar phenotypical features.

Look at that fucking nose

This is where you have laid a trap for yourself. Eve if we assume genetic distinctness and allele clusters have no effect, and whiteness is purely cultural, then the Jews have a more difficult claim to Whiteness than groups such as South Koreans.
>Historically
Jews have been seen as distinct from Whites by Whites, and by Jews themselves, for centuries. To this point, White Europeans have expelled Jews multiple times, Jews have several times betrayed White Europeans to Arab, Moorish, and Turkic Muslims, and Orthodox Jews advised against recemixig with the Goys. Jewish Whiteness- specifically the Whiteness of about 40% of them (Ashkenazim) is a novel concept only decades old. And since many of these Ashkenazim are quick to reject Whiteness nowadays, from Cconservatives such as Elliott Hams to Liberals such Gil Steinlauf, their historical Whiteness is only a blip in time.
>Norms
Jews to this day act more tribally than Whites do, and vote far more leftwards than they do
>Values
Talmudic Judaism and post-Constantine (e.g. Greek and Roman ethics influenced) Christianity are worlds apartin values.
>Symbols
Jewish art has historically rejected human forms, especially human faces, and has always been more jarring or boring, either way more abstract. They reject the pig as a symbol of middle class wholesomeness and lobster as high class, for religious reasons. Their symbols of the Star of Solomon/David, the Kaballic hand, their Right-to-Left Hebrew script, etc are quite literally foreign
>Artifacts
While European Christendom shares some artifacts, such as the dubious Wailing Wall, the works of Maimonides, the graves of Israeli prime ministers, the supposed horrors of death camps are foreign from White Europeans' history and their artifacts.

This was the Israeli President. He looks like a darker Netanyahu

Maghrebi Jewesses even have (((the nose)))

That's what it was originally called (and I think Ten Little Indians was a similar poem as well, which the title of the book was based on). However, as racist as I am, I still think "And Then There Were None" is a more ominous, and superior title.

This.

Being white is more than just cosmetic, it's about culture, which jews have nothing to do with.

People who call other whites non whites usually know of a immigrant who's fucking some broad they know personally. Some time even their own mother who left their father because MUH STRONG WOMEN.

It's the knowing that you're such a small person that you have to use big words in order to be seen.

Also, fuck the kikes.