Why do people even like this kike, Lauren Southern on Sup Forums?

Why do people even like this kike, Lauren Southern on Sup Forums?
She's a kike that also has a black boyfriend and wants black babies
Boycott this Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know why.

Fuck off you get 0 pussy

>implying you don't fap to the idea of her getting BLACKED

If she is Jewish, then I support her being blacked.

Keep telling yourself that, white knight

Fuck off shareblue nigger shits

Nice flag Nazi faggot. Only fat fuck neckbeards who never seen a naked woman irl follow racist ideologies.

I'll wait and let the Finnish user argue

They look pretty white to me.

>She's a kike that also has a black boyfriend
Not black, ugly maybe.

thats a man you idiot

>kekistan

>leaf
its tiresome at this point

We like her bewbs and how she scrunches her face when she takes selfies.

that beard looks like moldylocks asshole hair

she's gotta be a closet dyke if she's dating that dude

She cheated on him with her other boyfriend who's black but the guy in your pic looks even more jewy than Lauren Southern

E-celeb whore who sends her beta orbiters here all the time. They aren't Sup Forums users, just here to jack off to her all over Sup Forums

>MUH PUSSY
Damn both the JIDF and the 3DIDF are in full force tonight.

Nice rack.

She is not a Jew. Why do you lie when you could criticize her based on facts instead? Criticize her based on not being radical enough or whatever, don't just make shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>She's a kike that also has a black boyfriend and wants black babies
>this thread again
>hating on based lauren
She's not the prettiest girl around, but she's red pilling other girls and helping the cause. She's not doing it for free, it's called a job. No, you will never have a change with her and your mom raised you to be a whiny cuck. Did I miss anything?

If she is a jew why do you care if she racemixes with blacks?

>based
>nigger speak
>>reddit

All I know is, she's a Jewess sent by (((them))) to engage in d&c. Also did I mention that's she's a Jewess?

How does it never fail that you end up on every anti-Lauren thread?

Because she claims to be white

You could not make your shilling more obvious. You leftists are fucking terrified that an attractive white woman is normalizing right-wing ideas among young people.

I despise leftist shills and refuse to let them spread their disinfo to impressionable newfags

The term based has been here as long as i can remember. Before there ever was a reddit. It's a cultural term associated with Sup Forums. Perhaps it is you who needs to kick rocks and fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from, cunt.

Has a black boyfriend?
Based on what a picture she took with a guy one time.
If taken a picture with someone makes you a couple than Steve Bannon is bending over for a Rabbai.

Prove it.

Bahahah you couldn't sound like more of a newfag
Are you 12?

It's just shills using the things that Sup Forums hates the most to character assassinate. Jews and coalburners are despised here so that's the angle they attack her with to cut off sympathy. Basic Alinsky tactics:

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

>she's gotta be a closet dyke if she's dating that dude
Husband.

>TRIGGERED

BASED BLACKS
A
S
E
D

J
E
W
S

BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED

Fake

She must really scare the crap out of them. Because they target her constantly.

What's fake? Is your contention that she is acting in that video?

>"newfag"
>HURR R U 12M XDDDDD
Yep, you sure are a cunt. Careful not to cut your cunt with that edgy Nazi flag, cunt.

You're a Jew aren't you?
This whole "blacked.com" thing?
I thought so......

see
Term has been around since I was little.
Just because the niggers claim something doesn't mean it's theirs, or are you a member of WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHEET

I just defended Sup Forums's use of the term genius

The fuck is blacked.com?
I don't think I want to know you faggot
But YOU WOULD advertise shit like that and know about it, wouldn't you? cuck

>the eternal Lauren-Southern-defending Finn

This is like the 3rd thread I saw you in, lmao.

Oh, sorry man, you were referring to the cunt.

is there any other way to use genius outside of the standard definition?

You'd see me a lot less if these shills ceased their futile character assassination effort

>The fuck is blacked.com?
>On Sup Forums
>Pretends to not know about blacked.com
Nice try faggot.

Hum...
Hey anybody has the pic of her lying next to that tranny?
I need it for purposes.

source? when did she say she had a black boyfriend? and someone said she cheated on her bf?? how do you know?

He's lying. He's a shill.

I dont know about cuck shit you faggot (I'm assuming it is) stop adversing it you typical Lauren Southern loving cuck

Theryn Meyer? I think that's the trannies name.

>he's a shill
Says the guy who replies to every Lauren Southern thread ever

She obviously fucked him
>laying next to a tranny in bed
>innocent
Pick one

that'll show 'em fellow magapede!

Mad that you can't spread your lies without people exposing you? I can imagine the butthurt in your little Antifa discord chat.

I cant wait until mods lift these stupid fucking flags, forcing everybody to resort back to their geo location flags. That way all of the Nazi flag users will be revealed as to what their true identity is: ISRAEL

Grabbed it for you.

I'm actually just
>A FUCKING LEAF
Tired of having my opinion discarded for being Canadian.

who the fuck holds a gun like that. what a faggut

I'lljust use VPNs then

You win this time you no life faggot, but we'll be back in greater numbers, better not ever leave your computer (implying you ever do anyways)

Yeah, thanks.
user DELIVERS ONCE AGAIN
BRB

This is a literal shill post, just slide and report
saged

>admitting that you're an Antifa shill

wew lad. thanks for that

>I dont know about cuck shit you faggot (I'm assuming it is) stop adversing it you typical Lauren Southern loving cuck
You really should change your i.d.
You're not worthy to be considered a nazi.
Maybe .pol has a "Hey I'm a 9 year old virgin" flag.

Even as a leftist I don't know about your cuck projection memes, faggots
Everyone knows alt-right are all projecting cucks anyways who are obsessed with blacks fucking their girls, why else do you always talk about it?

Oh shit, it's the Finnish PR department returning to duty!

Got'em

>he doesn't let his girl enjoy the BBC
You're basically a misogynistic racist.

Now you a commie?
You're seriously mental user.

Bingo

So what? I probably get paid more than you, but I'm not going to report this one because it was too obvious

I am whatever I'm paid to be

What is it with all these Eceleb threads making claims that I can't even confirm with a google search? Black BF? W-when?

Mr. Shekelberg is not going to be happy that you're divulging your purpose here. Thanks though

The guy already admitted he is an Antifa shill, he is lying

We know the left are cucks from the countless threads with screencaps of redditors who post their cuck tales and it always ends in regret, divorce or some kind of ungodly humiliation.
LURK MOAR

They're scrambling to get most of Sup Forums to side with them on this once again thanks to your obsession with her

I don't dislike her, but I do think there's something off about her. It's the eyes. In many photos, you can see the entire iris, that's not normal, that's something you see in crazy people.

What do I have to do with it? Your character assassination attempts would be fruitless even without me showing up to debunk your disinfo. No one's buying it. Move onto a target you can actually topple.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA DOES SHE HAVE AUTISM WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Commie
>Getting paid at all

They won't be satisfied until they see most of Sup Forums agreeing with the hatred towards her
There is a price on your head for who ever can ruin your credibility
I've said too much, I'm moving to an easier topic that I already have a good formula for

Thanks again Finnbro.

Not going to happen bud, plenty of Sup Forums already liked her in 2016 and she has only gone more far right in 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU KEKS WORSHIP THIS DUMB FUCKING SLUT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

We aren't all cucks you fucking leaf

I can feel the Antifa spirit breaking.

You just gave the strongest screencap ammo to debunk every anti-Lauren thread.
Congrats. You played yourself.

WHY IS SHE SO UGLY HAHAHAHAHA WTF WHY ARE YOU FAGS WORSHIPPING A DUMB UGLY KIKE THAT HAS NOTHING ORIGINAL TO SAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LEAVE LAUREN ALONE!!!!!!!!!
JUST
LEAVE
HER
ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like we have another mentally ill Antifa going haywire because their comrade revealed what they're trying to do here

This

Politics aside it's so fucking beta to worship an ugly bitch like this
Stop being cucks

Why don't you fucking propose to her already you piece of beta cuck shit
Lauren isn't even religious, she's practically a fucking fedora

Where did you find this picture of the Finnish cuckold?

Stop projecting. I don't worship her, I merely consider her useful for my politics.