Should fat people be genocided?

Should fat people be genocided?

Depends on what legal system you are under.
If your government subsidizes any portion of healthcare or food, absolutely. Otherwise, people should be as fat as they want to be.

they should be sent to 35 week re-education camps and if they are still fat at the end they should be shot.

everyone deserves a second chance, only cockroaches will demand a third

i believe no fat should be allowed to have dual citizenship, they havre to either pledge allegiance to our country or leave to their country. these people are a filthy rats who leech off the host country

Bane?

Are you kidding me? Boogie1488 is /ourguy/ hes done so much for the white race and you dare speak heresy against him?

>Single-payer healthcare is a white thing! Nazi Germany had this too you know!

I don't want that guy speaking on behalf of the white race.

I dare ya to paste a printout of Bane's face over it.

hes a big guy

All people should be genocided.. We are a cancer on our Mother Earth.

haha! totes adorbs lil guy detected.

nah - just have fat rehab places, like rehab from coke, except rehab from Coke and Twinkies

also tax trash foods.

the general opinion on what is fat here is hilarious so no

Maybe he's just promoting himself as a "Big guy" and wants everyone to know so he placed a pic in the middle of the store.

everybody with an iq under 132 should be erased from existence. that automatically includes all obese fucks. because you have to be pretty stupid to eat so much you become disabled. humanity is tirersomely stupid. it's painfull to watch.

Well being fat isn't like being retarded. You can fix being over weight with proper dieting and exercise. So genocide? No. However, I would like to point out being obese and over weight is seriously unhealthy for you and really limits you. We should really stop people from becoming obese.

All of them except my wife.
I've been working hard to fatten her up.
T.feeder and fat fetishist.

Send them to fat camps and make them lose weight by manual labour.

It would kill most of Sup Forums so definitely

AHAHAHAHA What ever helps you sleep at night you trannie loving cuck.

I can almost guarantee you are out of shape and never have been in a fight in your life.

Nice assumptions
I'm actually 10% body fat nigger

Bragging about being 10% body fat when you weigh 150lbs is nothing to brag about, DYEL stick insect.

I believe in socialized healthcare as in your a fat fuck its mandatory fat camp for you fatty with a lot of exercize and diet food for a period of a few weeks until your healthy enough to be released back to the public.

>Should fat people be genocided?
Absolutely. They are a burden to the healthcare system. in the mean time lets kick out the jews so more Kekistani refugees can survive