Ugh guys...

Ugh guys....what would exactly happen if all of the refugees began rioting and attacking all at once and actually took control of say Britain? Hypothetically. As in full scale revolt and they get ahold of police armament?

Other urls found in this thread:

theliberal.ie/poll-do-you-believe-multicultureism-works-in-europe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"this was an isolated incident"

"they were just madmen"

"those poor disenfranchised people"

"it's our fault for radicalizing them"

they would need a whole lot of bodybags

How would a revolt like this play out? You know there's a fuckin ton of terrorist's among those refugees and if they actually capture a police station, it would be full on war.

They would be in complete control of London in a matter of minutes.

There's this concept called the army.

They've got guns and tanks and stuff.

Refugees have rocks and vans.

all they have to do to take control of britain is just wait and make more kids and probably would be in positions of power long before that see Sadiq Khan

Good point, another thought.

After the revolt was quelled, what do you think the response would be of the people and how they view Muslims?

cant the military just outgun the police?

If they were able to take over a police station, they'd just send the army in. At least in America they would. In a European country they'd most likely surrender. Unless it was Sweden or Germany, in which case they'd definitely surrender

The police are scared of the migrants

See Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

just call the army, its not like bong cops have any decent weapons in their police stations.

Depends on how the """good Muslims""" would react to the takeover and how the (((media))) spin it.

What do you think the rules of engagement would be for the British military inside their own country? They would be standing down to keep the faggot native population of the country from feeling sad about the peaceful Wahabi moderates from getting hurt.

I like to imagine intelligence services would be ahead of a full-scale attack like this if it was planned and not spontaneous. But who really knows these days.

Also, just because there might be weapons in a Bong police station (I see their SWAT teams with G36s and the like) they're most likely under some crazy strong lock and key/vault situation.

If it spontaneously happened during a protest then Britain better have a backup plan or they're fucked

Wars fought on enemy soil where the population completely supported the defenders and America still kicked the shit out of them?

Except Syria obviously. The conventional war lasted a matter of days in each case, after that it was counterinsurgency--I guarantee that if this happened, every Muslim in the country would be in a death camp by the end of the year.

They'll just wait til they are the majority and vote muslims in charge of the nukes. France too

Counterinsurgency was what I meant. Once they get ahold of weapons, they can. Just kill and grab a dead soldiers rifle. Cascade effect

its not Please Be a White Straight Male Please be one?

That is what I'm worried about too.

Vote for Mohammad or Abdul! Suddenly they're prime minister and they fuck the world

as they increase in numbers they will demand more representation and will have more support you can not avoid that at some point in time

Yeah. "Please be a white male" probably belongs at the top of the list.

They are outnumbered massively. They might take cities like London and Birmingham temporarily, but in the more Northern cities they would get lynched. Then the military would role in and kill them all.

World War Z

a man with vision it seems sad they did not hear him now we wait for the pressure to build up

theliberal.ie/poll-do-you-believe-multicultureism-works-in-europe/

Indeed. And once we are pushed past the point of no return, it will be generations before we stop.

This. They won't violently overthrow the system because they don't need to, they'll simply continue to outbreed us until they can take power democratically, then abolish democracy and bring in shariah. This is a deliberate "jihad of the womb" strategy advocated by the smarter muslim leaders.

Bombings and trucks of peace will become more frequent as the muslim % ticks upwards though, just to remind us we're being conquered and our government isn't prepared to do anything about it.

then we celebrate

This one hurts.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

dont they have hand grenade attacks in sweden?

>Trucks of Peace
My sides have achieved solar orbit

We'd come home and bash them