#They have to go back

That moment when you realised, maybe we will win this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Other urls found in this thread:

theliberal.ie/poll-do-you-believe-multicultureism-works-in-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=JvdT4wFh0tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people hate refugees

"Whoa... maybe the West will survive after all... whoa..."

They're still outbreeding us you fucking mong. Go outside and start having white babies.

jewgle can, and will "correct" that downvote tomorrow morning when the faggots get back to work
they will do so with a single line of sql

yes, let's just breed like niggers instead of solving the problem at it's source

The evidence is still there and 185,000 or so people to correct the correction.

The problem is population replacement my lad. You can't solve anything by shitposting on a malaysian fingerpainting board.

>all the chans and stormfront d0xxx a yt videos comments.

>WE

>all the chans and stormfront
The video was hitting intense dislike levels before there was even one thread about it. This was not a coordinated effort whatsoever, incredibly enough. You have to go back, now.

i don't buy that for a sec AND I HAD DIGITS so fuck off.

>literally reeking of reddit filth

Honestly surprised how many dislikes have been shoa'd. Was this video even on pol for any amount of time? Or the normies finally awaking?

Part of me blames generation Z, they are the only fuckers I know that rate youtube videos

theliberal.ie/poll-do-you-believe-multicultureism-works-in-europe/

It was on posted on Sup Forums when it got to 1,300 or so dislikes and counting.

They can always let them in faster that you can breed. Hajnalis have always married and had children later in life than others, it's what makes us unique. The issue is foreign immigration, not fertility (although scaling back feminism
and women's liberation should mostly restore fertility to above-replacement levels).

There is absolutely zero problem with declining white population growth- there are barely enough jobs to support the populations we already have and automation is increasing exponentially every year. The key is to close the borders, not pretend that we're Nigerians popping out 5 children by 23.

there were discord chats monitoring the dislike counter actually the funnest things ever. YOUTUBE IS OURS THE INTERNET IS OURS

It is, but its so counter intuitive. Pic related, we all know the end result of this type of immigration. Keeping population at replacment levels doesnt mean shit when 90% will be in gibs anyway. Not to mention the crime increases etc that will burden taxpayers even more.

Quantity over quality = shit. That is why there are so many of them, they don't even give a shit about raising their children properly.

hahaha this guy. friend we all found it through the youtube button or on trending. we allw atched it. we all disliked it. get over the fact that no one agrees with you and that doesnt make them racists or white supremacists. most of us are probably not white ffs

Oy vey goyim, we need to lend these newly arrived Germans lots of money at exorbitant interest rates, backed by a German promissory note then watch as they're defaulted on goyim.

saved
Also gen Z is going to be nothing compared to the kids being raised with youtube on phones right now.

Who the fuck knows how those retards are going to end up, scrolling through youtube recommended on those "toy review" and "spiderman/elsa" channels that their parents think are age appropriate.

>maybe we will win this.
stopped reading right there.

WE KANGZ OF THE INNANET AND SHEEIT

link PLS

why not a little of both fucking retard?

sterilise any shitskin that wants food aid and promote white births by making babies STEM degree student debt deductible

youre right that scares the shit out of me. i dont even have a little brother i can make sure isnt watching that trash

>Go outside and start having white babies.
Ugh. I don't want any kids. Can't we just find a final solution for those refugees instead?

Here's what I don't understand: why the fuck do they need to let in Muslims? Why don't they open their borders to white people?

As a fucking leaf who studied German in high school, it's almost impossible for me to immigrate to Germany.

>Why don't they open their borders to white people?

Short answer: White Privilege

My god... what have we done...

something something diversity

dysgenic rabbit fucking will only make whites into niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=JvdT4wFh0tQ We have but one option. We send in the terminators. Are you with me anons?

this made my night
future lookin promising have your white babies and buy guns

>would rather commit a genocide instead of talking to a woman
No wonder we're all fucked.

Long answer is that its the result of subtle 200 year ongoing social engineering by the Rothchild and related higher Jewry as the final of three world wars before total assimilation into a one world government.

200k DISLIKES SOON GOYS

Reported the video for "promoting terrorism"

How did this happen? When?!

Reported it for Fraud.

God's work user.

>I still think Trump and the GOP are corrupt retards but I'm happy for all the red pills

I watched yesterday the downvotes go down by the thousands.By the time i got to it,the reporting function was disabled.I wanted to report the video as promoting terrorism.Comments censored.
Its a full-scale war on your consciousness.

>tfw you realize Sup Forums CONTROLS the dialogue

>malaysian fingerpainting board
Kek.

E3 Ubisoft conference. New AC takes place in Egypt

The world is waking up, maybe this was the chaos that brought Kek back?

Ima be honest,sometimes I feel bad about how those kids had to endure thanks to the jew wars but then i remember how this whole thing was handled and makes want to say fuck you to all of them

I think thats where the jew theory begins.

in the comments, Adolf Hitler rises again... and again, and again, and again, he cannot be deleted

why is the nigger tage still in the youtube lable? Invader day is over.

A huge part of the problem is that our birthrates our dropping as theirs simultaneously increases

there is justice in the world.