Genocide

Why is Angela Merkel killing her own people?

What is she doing to Soviet Russia?

She's still a communist.

So her own people don't kill her first.

>her own people
that's cute

She's been infected with whatever virus is causing this shit.

She never gave birth, she's useless as an organism.

>Merkel
>German
>not a citizen of the world

She's a self-hating tool with a massive sociopathic disorder. Tools like her have no roots, they are just useful idiots for the NWO in bringing down the West.

Came here to post this, the senpai has alot to learn if he doesnt even know this.

thats what leftists always do
either out of greed, hate, or being naive
I'd say in Merkels case it's greed. She wants more people to vote for her, and immigrants will do that.

Because they asked her to.

so people become slaves to the ever expanding EU/ NATO, as well the eventual EU army.

She is not harming the Jews or Communists

It's all one big plan to bring in the commie NWO and China/Russia are going to run the shitshow.

The real fight starts, after NATO & the west are toast, never forget that

We will have 2 or 3 years of peace, and then, bam, their Antichrist will raise his head and take over.

Hey, you should know the story by now, it's literally in the Apocalypse, sheeesh

>trusting someone raised in east germany to not try and murder western civilization

Angela Merkel is self-hating and the EU is more than happy to use her self-hatred to empower them and help her destroy her own country.

The bigger problem is the worthless German population keep electing her.

>implying she's even human

Her and the all members of the Windsor/Rockefeller/Soros/Rothschild/Bush/Clinton families need to go home.

If they leave now they might escape the lynch mobs and/or prison for life!

Its not that she is purposely betraying her people. She has just come to accept the inevitable. Germany will be taken over by Islam. You cant stop them.

She's a commie, so it makes sense she would have no inclination to protect the people of her nation.

You imply this is a democracy, kek.
Forget it.
It only looks that way, kikes run Berlin & Brussels. They run the planet, remember.

So stop posting your kike shill shit because you are out of time and no one is giving a fuck about you anymore, you're as dead as the West

Liberalism is a mental illness.

because they elected her, the sudoku was solved

>So stop posting
Nice try kike.

It is never over and you kikes will take a one way trip to the ovens... for real this time.

In 2024 I will be running for US president on a platform calling for the complete nuclear destruction of the German state and its people. Canada will be next.

Who wants to help make Earth great again?

Lol, you're the jew, yiddo. Defiant arrogant to the end.

They are going to have fun with you in Hell.

Here's a hint:

Blades, Saws and grinders.

you'll love it there :)

Fucking lol at that gif.

Indoctrination and control of the mainstream press works wonders

>White people dont breed like rabbits because they arent retarded
>the government still needs lots of gibs to support their welfare state
>more people mean more taxes so they import more people
>oh shit, the people we imported are all on gibs
>Venezuela
>the end

>Indoctrination and control of the mainstream press works wonders
The problem is that they have to keep indoctrinating and controlling and that takes a lot of effort.

To expose them cost nothing but time and spreading information.

They will have to pull a 1984 and censor everything to stop us. Of course, if they do that we red pill the world all at once.

I wouldn't even be so sure that the election are actually not faked.

Merkel is half Polish. Her 'German' half is actually Jewish. In speeches given in Israel, she says she owes loyalty first to Israel, then Germany.

MERKEL IS NOT KILLING HER OWN PEOPLE.

MERKEL IS A JEW KILLING THE GERMANS SHE CONTROLS.

White people don't breed like rabbits because of feminism and the welfare state.

Looking forward to seeing Germany collapse in my lifetime.

White people don't breed like rabbits because they realize that overpopulation is an issue. They breed below sustainable rates because of the things you listed, both symptoms of Cultural Marxism.

Not to mention she's borderline retarded.

Typical Manchurian plant of the Stasi era. The pressed her button and now she runs the german holocaust, the real one this time

Gonna get fucked either way, if not by a Nazi then by a backstabbing Jew (Schulz is already in the pole position). They always get their gallows in the end, but that's not important anymore, we are way beyond that. Now, it's about gassing the shit she let in

There is no overpopulation. We're below replacement levels.

She's a communist with no children of her own. She has no future, she has no skin in the game. Go ahead, look at other leaders in the European Union - it's all the same. You're being led by people that want to walk into oblivion hand-in-hand, and bring you along for the ride.

>fake elections
Very possible.

I would hope that at least one person with a soul on the inside would have the humanity to speak out and expose the truth.

Personally, I think average person is completely clueless and will believe their government is on their side until the government issued gun fires a bullet through their empty skulls.

>White people don't breed like rabbits because they aren't retarded
Wrong. The reason whites don't have large breeding rates is because of the disgusting culture Jews have created for us. In 1910, the average family size in America was 14 (2 parents+12 children).

Also
>that captcha

>The problem is that they have to keep indoctrinating and controlling and that takes a lot of effort.
They just hire some people with the tax money. It's the same effort as telling the truth. But instead they just lie.

>To expose them cost nothing but time and spreading information.
Problem is that they can spread information much better. They own everything, from schools, to tv, to book companies, to newspapers, etc, except for the internet, which most people don't use much.

It's like in 1933 where jews owned fucking 80% of the german newspapers, just worse.

She is jew.

Sums it up pretty well

>no evidence to support my facts

Please keep baying like a nigger getting his scrotum removed with a rusty spoon. It's at least mildly amusing.

I fully understand but you have to have hope in humanity to be able to differentiate between good and evil.

Hard to have hope when so many of your fellow countrymen are buying into the leftist globalist self-destruction agenda.

It's what I'd do if i wanted to make the EU all powerful over it's member states.

Sew discord to the point where it would be easy to explain why you need a centralized EU near military strength police force is necessary to repress and maintain the peace among all member states regardless of the sovereignty of member states.