PHOENICIAN SWASTIKAS

Were the Phoenicians the origin of the aryan race? They're responsible for the alphabet, half of the Greek/Roman gods and goddesses, the first maritime empire, glass, the swastika, Pythagoras, the theory of the atom, and much more. Their closest modern-day ancestors, the Lebanese christians, seem to clearly by the whitest of the Middle Eastern ethnicities, enough to consider them more Mediterranean than Arab. What does Sup Forums think? I'm genuinely curious.
> youtube.com/watch?v=vfh2Lx32_dg

skip to 26:00 where it begins talking about Phoenician swastikas
> youtube.com/watch?v=ojiOLBt7q_Y&t=1s

skip to 5:00 here for more mentions of swastikas in Helipolis (Baalbek).
I'm genuinely curious about the most interesting and least-mentioned race of ancients, at least on this board. They even started the tradition of wearing those tall slender hats that the bishops currently wear. Not to mention the sunken ruins in the Mediterranean are often hidden by Egypt and Israeli government---the fuck is going on with these Phoenicians? They even created the phoenix for God's sake, the masonic image of rebirth. Who the hell are these guys, and why do they have the swastika (also known as Sun Cross)?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/06/05/original-stonehenge-was-dismantled-in-wales-and-moved-to-wiltshi/
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/06/abu-simbel-temples-relocation-due-to-aswan-dam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To add onto this, they were the first Mediterraneans to make contact with and circumnavigate Africa. They colonized the Mediterranean Sea and were one of three places where civilized Law originated. a lebanese guy even wrote the UN human rights papers. This is not a shill thread, I'm not suggesting the JQ isn't real, but perhaps these Phoenicians are their ancient brothers and are in league with them. What do you guys make of it?

Here's Hitler side by side with ancient Phoenician symbols

and another

Apparently since the swastika is the Sun Cross, and the nazis were fans of both that and the Black Sun, they both allegedly refer to Saturn though that is to be debated. What connects this to the Phoenicians is the fact that in Baalbek (City of Baal) also known as Heliopolis (City of the Sun God), some of the oldest swasikas on Earth can be found. Pic related, swastika in Heliopolis

>when you scupt a building but leave the broken pieces on site for thousands of years

Masons faked all this shit with concrete around 3-400 years ago. They leave stuff like that to fool people into thinking real craftsmanship went into making it. The Phoenicians were really pirates and slavers with no high culture. Ruins are just props to sell us a faked history.

*sculpt. Our rulers fake the shit out of ruins.

The swastika is truly universal, it shows up in every culture and in every place. The Jewish Temple at Jerusalem had swastikas.

Care to explain why specifically the Phoenicians, then? Why not focus all of their attention in Rome, Egypt, Africa, anywhere except this one really obscure nation that sits just above Israel? It makes no sense to me. I agree plenty of things are staged, but plenty of them are also not, and I'm not in the habit of believing every ruin or temple is fake just because of that photo, though it is very interesting.

>aryan
>speak a semitic language
Keep dreaming

>Were the Phoenicians the origin of the aryan race?
Semites are not Aryans, by definition. Canaanites/Phoenicians were pretty cool back in the day though. Except the child sacrifices, but hey what can you expect for a bunch of superstitious dune coons.

t. Ph.D. in dune coon studies

>They're responsible for the alphabet, half of the Greek/Roman gods and goddesses
You're thinking of Aryans

>Pythagoras
You're thinking of Persians

Hitler haplotype was E which is found on the east coast of the Med. I'm a Syrian Christian and also E haplotype.

But the pheonicians were semites. There language uses the three letter root system that's is currently used by Arabs and jews. The ancient Egyptian language was afro_asiatic (hametic/semitic) and used the same three letter root system

Stonehenge was dismantled and moved. Radiocarbon dating also exists. It is really fucking bizarre that it was moved, though.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/06/05/original-stonehenge-was-dismantled-in-wales-and-moved-to-wiltshi/

That's a picture during the relocation of the Abu Simbel temple. Its original location was flooded by the building of the Aswan dam.

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/06/abu-simbel-temples-relocation-due-to-aswan-dam/

Stonehenge was partially reconstructed using the existing stones in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

are you legit retarded?
did your mother drop you on your head from 100 stories while escaping the second plane on 9/11???
they're the definition of semites how can they be aryans
and who gives a shit about swastikas
native americans also had swastikas
niggers did too
Chinese and indians did
etc

Phoenicians, literally the origin of the Jewish race.

The original happy merchants. lol lol lol

We wuz Canaanites and shiet.

actually no I'm not, the Phoenicians came up with the concept of an alphabet which was spread to and improved by the Greeks, and finalized by the Romans. Aryan isn't specific and hardly factual

You're welcome world

HAHA

>I'm not suggesting the JQ isn't real, but perhaps these Phoenicians are their ancient brothers and are in league with them
You should check out some of the modern scholarship on Torachic Jewish history. Whether you believe the biblical version wherein the Canaanites were slaughtered by the invading Israelites, or the new favored version where Jews split off from Canaanites out of social and class issues, either way the Jews hate them.

The English alphabet is derived by the Latin. But the pheonician alphabet also is the basis for hebrew and Arabic. For example the letter "L" looks the same in Arabic but is backwards.

They worshipped moloch and sacrificed chilluns

>Phoenicians came up with the concept of an alphabet
You're a retard. Phenoicians aren't even that old. They were just pirates

>Who the hell are these guys, and why do they have the swastika (also known as Sun Cross)?
because EVERYONE has had the symbol of swastika, the fucking american indians have it, it's one of the primitive symbols that has existed for like 10's of thousands of years across multiple cultures and is certainly older than Phoenicians

idk, they don't look very white to me. Pic related.

Afro-Asiatic may have been picked up by dudes who mated with Natufian women.

R1b Egyptians spoke it, J y-dna Phoenicians, Mesopotamians, Arabs spoke. Sumerians dumped their language for a afro-asiatic one because they traded with Akkadians, I believe.

Proto-Phoenicians probably came from early farmers from around Iraq or Iran.

these are runes not alphabet
i swear this board has no more than 67 average iq

WE

Phoenicians used to adopt shit from foreign cultures because they traded shit between cultures. They were Middle Men.

They copied Egyptia sarcophagi. They imitated stuff and others imitated stuff from them.

They paid tribute to Hittites, Greeks, Egyptians, Assyrians, Mesopotamians,, etc. They traded with everyone, too.

>that tacky edit
Stop perpetuating this mis-use of the word Aryan. The only real Aryans are one subgroup of the Indo-European family, not the whole thing. Protip: most of them are brown and/or sandpeople

>the Phoenicians came up with the concept of an alphabet
No they didn't they just invented a new one. Even when literacy plummeted in the late Bronze age collapse, learned men would still have historical awareness of writing if not preserved cuneiform to look at as well. The Phoenician alphabet was not invented from scratch.

No, moron, Phoneticians are Jews, Palestinians and Lebanese, not Aryans. also, no they are not responsible for the half of Greco-Roman Gods.

Proto indo Europeans.... swastika comes from sun wheel

>The only real Aryans are one subgroup of the Indo-European family, not the whole thing. Protip: most of them are brown and/or sandpeople
Typical Jewish inspired comment. You're pathetically weak minded, parroting all that 1960s propaganda, kid.

From "Aryan = Ancient Racial Term":

Sanskrit-Arya, the exalted, or noble, master, lord, an Aryan, one of the 'exalted' ruling
race.
Arya-man, a companion[Aryan].
Old Persian-Ariya. See above definition!
Iranian- Airya-a racial title used by Darius on his tomb. Has the same general sense as in
the Sanskrit.
Hittite-Ara, member of one's own group, peer, friend.
Lycian[Anatolian language from South- West Anatolia]-Arus, citizens.
Greek- Areion, better, stronger, braver, usually derived from Ares, war, but probably
cognate with Airo, exalt. Ar-istos, best. Heros, a hero, a freeman. Arios or Herios a title
of the Medes and Persians. Aeria or Herie, a Greek name for Egypt. Harma-chariot.
Gothic-Harri, lord or king. Her, a noble man. Her-sir, a chief, a lord.
Norwegian-Herre, lord, master, gentleman.
German-Herr, lord, master, gentleman.
Dutch-heer, lord, master, gentleman.
Cornish and Celtic-Arhu, command.
Old English-Hearra, lord, master. Eorl, Erl-cognate with Jarl, a chief, leader, hero, man of
valour.
Modern English- Aryan, as a racial ruling title. Aristo-cracy, a government of the 'best or
strongest' men, the nobility, from the Greek: Aristo-crat, Aristo-cratic.
Old and Modern Irish-aire, freeman. Erin, Eire, Ireland-same sense as Aryavarta-land of
the Aryans.
In the following languages the prefix ar has the connotation of to plough or till in certain
words:
Latin-arare
Greek-aroun
Slavic-orati
Welsh-arad
Old English-erien
Gothic-arjan.
Closely related to this sense of the term the following langauges extend the use of the
prefix to terms for the earth:
Modern English-earth
German-Erde
Dutch-aarde
Latin-arvum
Greek-era

>runes
>not an alphabet
Speaking of low IQ, inbreeding must have done a number on your bloodline. I'd like to see you tell a migration-era German or a Gokturk that their alphabets aren't alphabets.

When you say "Came up with the alphabet", you sound like a fucking moron. I can picture you coming home from 8th grade where your Jewish teacher filling up your head with bullshit, arguing with your dad at the dinner table. It's a system of progressive memes that created the alphabet. It didn't just appear with fucking Pirate Phoenicians. See: Old Irish Proto-Celtic *aryos, of disputed origin (see Old Irish entry for more).
aire m (genitive aireach, plural aireacha)
1. (literary) nobleman, chief, freeman
2. government) minister
Old French
Noun: aire m (oblique plural aires, nominative singular aires, nominative plural aire)
3. appearance; semblance
Indo-European ar- is in the Celtic Old Irish aire “the free man” in Irish law, and aire (gen. sing. airech, nom. pl. airig) glossed by Latin optimas “of the best class.” (The first component ario- of Germanic names may always be identified with hario- “army, troop.” ARYA, an ethnic epithet in the Achaemenid inscriptions and in the Zoroastrian Avestan tradition. Old Persian ariya- occurs in the phrase of Darius.

Greek áristos
From Ancient Greek ἄριστος (áristos, “best, noblest”).
Adjective
άριστος • (áristos) m, feminine: άριστη (áristi), neuter: άριστο (áristo)
1. excellent, first-rate, thorough
2. (ancient) noble

In Greek mythology

>Were the Phoenicians the origin of the aryan race?
>"""""the aryan race"""""
Fuck off. Also, they're Semites.
>half of the Greek/Roman gods and goddesses
[citation needeed]

Graeco-Roman gods are mostly from the proto-Indo-European pantheon.
>swastika
[citation needed]

It's a random and common symbol, it's invention isn't even an achivement. It's like drawing a triangle.
>Their closest modern-day ancestors, the Lebanese christians
As opposed by Lebanese Muslims?
>seem to clearly by the whitest of the Middle Eastern ethnicities, enough to consider them more Mediterranean than Arab
They're Mediterranean Arabs.

what inbreeding my parents are from 2 different continents
you're the fucking moron who doesn't know what alphabet is

That just means he appropriated the symbol you dumbshit. If a rapper uses an Egyptian symbol on his album does that make him a kang?

You have shown good examples of aryan and cognates thereof being used in many IE cultures. However you have not given any examples that prove your idea of Indo-Europeans actually using the word as an ethnic identifier, except the Aryans sensu stricto("Indo-Iranians") and the Anatolians(Hittite and Lycian aka neo-Hittite).

So no, there's still no basis for calling any old Indo-European an Aryan. Not until we have evidence that more IE subgroups used the word in that way.

Some think the Vinca and maybe some dudes in India or Central Asia had writing systems.

Anyhow, the Phoenicians came up with a phonetic alphabet which then got refined by various people.

Wasn't the first writing system... there were pictograms like hieroglyphics and there was also cuneiform.

Hieroglyphics were written like Chinese or Korean. They got tired of that. Cuneiform was best written on clay.

They came up with symbols to represent sound written from one direction to another.

In every single example you gave in this comment, the Arya* root is not used as an ethnic term, the way actual Aryans have used it for millenia.

>who doesn't know what alphabet is
Are you claiming they are abjads? Or are you claiming they only had ritual meaning and no sound correspondence? If the former, maybe, if the latter, you are an inbred Arab retard.

no they're not abjad's that's a recent variation of the phenocian alphabet by arabs
they weren't ritual either
they were pictograph
each rune meant a concept or an object
not a sound

No they were semetic you historically illiterate asshat.

Honestly, they were all pirates and that's who we should be basing our religion and politics around.

It's a racial term for a people. The honorable race.
Deny it if you need to kike boy.

Example:
>but but but Ukrainians never identified as Celts.
They were still apart of the Celtic Empire at some point.

>Stop perpetuating this mis-use of the word Aryan.

Here I MADE YOU WHITE HATING SHITSKINS A MEME

get the fuck off the internet and defend your country

there's no shortage of fighters
in fact iraqi army is over staffed as fuck

>In every single example you gave in this comment, the Arya* root is not used as an ethnic term, the way actual Aryans have used it for millennia.
Darius did: Also it's because "racism" wasn't a thought crime. People didn't use "Ethnic terms" ever. They used Tribal terms always.

Once in awhile you're find "burnt skin" for niggers or something but that's it. Terms were always tribal.

It's obvious you're not that into historical research. Stick to youtube. It fits your IQ score

>chinese had swastikas hurr durrr
No shit Sherlock. See meme

This image does not disprove, deny, or disparage what I have been saying to you. How about you actually read the images you are posting?

1. Yes there is use of the Arya* root across all documented IE families
2. No, use of Arya* as an ethnic term is NOT documented across all IE families prior to the turn-of-century German reinterpretation of the word

tl;dr: you keep proving me correct

Ukrainians didn't exist at the time when Celts dominated the Eastern European Galicia, retard

Amerindians just like Indo-Europeans descend partly from Ancient North Eurasians.

> the first maritime empire
Minoans
> half of the Greek/Roman
Adonis comes to mind. Do you know any other?
> the theory of the atom
'We wuz Democritus n sheit'
>aryan
No because aryan is used for languages and Phoenician language belongs to Semitic languages. Don;t know about race, but they were Meds (aka better than the supposed aryans form Eurasia) . DESU the only place that was called Ayra by some Greeks was modern day Iran
>Phoenicians
Phoenicians = love of money, had skills in cunning and trickery, literally kikes
t. Platon
>I'm a Syrian Christian and also E haplotype

Greek'd, meaning there's a big possibility that you had a Greek ancestor which is not so rare for Middle East (pic related)

>Also it's because "racism" wasn't a thought crime. People didn't use "Ethnic terms" ever. They used Tribal terms always.
It's clear that you have a muddled and vague idea of what race, ethnos, and tribe mean. Just like most miseducated Americans.

what's up Kartvelian bro

I hear your language family descends from the same stock as IE and Uralic

>2. No, use of Arya* as an ethnic term is NOT documented across all IE families prior to the turn-of-century German reinterpretation of the word

>In every single example you gave in this comment, the Arya* root is not used as an ethnic term, the way actual Aryans have used it for millennia.
Darius did: (You)

Also it's because "racism" wasn't a thought crime. People didn't use "Ethnic terms" ever. They used Tribal terms always.

Once in awhile you're find "burnt skin" for niggers or something but that's it. Terms were always tribal.

It's obvious you're not that into historical research. Stick to youtube. It fits your IQ score

ALSO IF WE WANT TO CALL OURSELVES BY OUR ANCIENT TERM FOR "WELL, FORMED, HONORABLE, BEAUTIFUL" WE FUCKING WILL

AND YOU CAN'T STOP IT

The precedence was set for 200yrs before YOU WERE FUCKING BORN KIKE!

>I'm not suggesting the JQ isn't real,
On the contrary, it sounds like jews have been parasites on the aryan for a long time.

If you remember your bible, a tribe of jews mixed with canaan stock.

>It's clear that you have a muddled and vague idea of what race, ethnos, and tribe mean. Just like most miseducated Americans.

>American flag
>gives up argument with a stupid slur

Typical failure anti-white

ALSO IF WE WANT TO CALL OURSELVES BY OUR ANCIENT TERM FOR "WELL, FORMED, HONORABLE, BEAUTIFUL" WE FUCKING WILL

AND YOU CAN'T STOP IT

The precedence was set for 200yrs before YOU WERE FUCKING BORN KIKE!

>Darius did
Different comment. I think you made this "mistake" deliberately

also,
>me
>kyke
Actually I'm one of those people that demonstrate the adage about "every philosemite conceals an antisemite". I like West Coast kykes. I also think antisemitism is more or less correct because ethnic competition and conflicts are real and underestimated today.

>Ukrainians didn't exist at the time when Celts dominated the Eastern European Galicia, retard
You know exactly what I mean by that you fucking cry baby. You argue like a teenage Jewish rich girl

You hear wrong, it descents from Proto-Kartvelian, it's not related to other language groups.

Also, I already said Aryans sensu stricto and Anatolian IEs do/did use the word in that way. It's all the rest of the IE family that didn't.

and what did proto-Kartvelian descend from...

>I like West Coast kykes.
That's just a weird thing to say.
Fuck your creepy Jewish adages. Go back to shitposting to plebs on youtube. I made the comment to you for a reason. Learn to read slower if you can't absorb the info

I bet this kike would melt if he were forced to write "kike"

Persians, Hittites (who became Germans) and Veddic Indians all used it.

WHERE DOES THE WORD ARI-STOCRACY COME FROM?

DUMB ASS

Ire-land? Land of the Druid mystics. No... Maybe not.

Don't know, from aliens.

LONG LIVE THE ARI--STOCRATIC RACE!

kek

From IE/
WTF is Karvelian?

Kartvelian just means Georgian in Georgian.

>WTF is Karvelian?
I'll just let this retard out himself

>Persians
Literal Aryans, I already said so and your citations supported it
>Hittites
also used Aryan that way, I already said so and your citations supported it
>(who became Germans)
lmao no
>and Veddic Indians
again, literal Aryans. We are not in dispute over this one

>Who the hell are these guys?

the phoenicians don´t exist, they were most likely genocided

>the phoenicians don´t exist
they're called Lebos now

>aryan race
Those would be Persians (now Iranians) and north Indians. Hitler's "Aryans" were not Aryan at all, but Germanic. He got the idea from Indian literature while in prison.
Same goes for the "Aryan" looks, blond and blue eyed. That originated in California, duting the eugenics experiments, and Hitler just took it and went with it.
>swastika/sunwheel/thundercross/lightningcross
It is a simple design used throughout history and is featured in almost all ancient civilizations. I has no one point of origin.

How do we get Nordicists to realise they're just as bad as Afrocentrists? It's seriously embarrassing and reflects badly on us.

>Greek- Areion, better, stronger, braver, usually derived from Ares, war, but probably cognate with Airo, exalt. Ar-istos, best.

The root "Ar-" is used for many words that have different meaning (war, courage leadership, earth, union, wish/curse) . God Ares was worshiped as warlike and giver of fruits (Karpodotes) at the same time in some places of ancient Greece (for ex. SW Asia Minor) during antiquity. I think the same happened in Rome (see Mars). Some examples of words:

ΠΟΛΕΜΟΣ (WAR also Polemic, militant, valiant etc):
ΑΡΕΙΟΣ (ΑΡΗΙΟΣ ionian kαι ΑΡΕΥΙΟΣ aeolian)
Αρειμανιότης: war mania
Αρηίφθογγος: war sound
Αρείων: Stronger, superior, mightier

ΓΗ (Earth)
Αροτήρ: farmer
Άρουρα: farm
Αρώ: till

ΘΕΙΟΝ (Gods and sacredness)
ΑΡΑ: (ΑΡΗ ionian) : curse , also wish
Αρητήρ: Priest
Αρητήριον: prayer place

ΕΝΩΣΗ (Union)
Άρθρο: Assembly
Αριθμός: Number (Linking units of 1 together)
Άρμα: Ένωση, αγάπη (Πλόυταρχος Ηθιkά) , δίτροχος άμαξα εζευγμένη
Αρμογή: coupling
Αρμόδιος: fit
Αρμόζω: Συνδέω, συνενώνω, θέτω εις τάξιν
Αρμονία: Harmony (concord of two things like sounds)

ΠΡΟΣΤΑΣΙΑ (PROTECTION)
Αρkώ: abstain,defend, endure, protect
Άρkιος: safe
Αρωγή: assistance, protection

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, and the same who gave the nazis the technology.
but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

>phd and still too dull to realize that it isnt child sacrifice
truly makes me question the american educational system. the ancients worshipped everything. they gave thanks for everything. there were gods for bad things, even the death of a child. there is 0 evidence of child sacrifice. there is evidence that they associated the death of children (mortality was high) with a god, and might even have "sacrificed" retarded or disabled children like the spartans. use your brain. you really think people would just sacrifice their children? only in allegory.

Very esoteric. Everyone, it is highly recommended to check out Miguel Serrano if you haven't already. Add the "golden cord" to your reading list. Though, he is often metaphorical, and references Savitri Devi, Julius Evola, etc a lot, so read them too.

also, it is worth noting that european jews might be phoenician. phoenicians disappear off of the record at a time when jews are settling in southern europe. we know they heavily settled iberia, med. islands and north africa. ashkenazi are closely related to med. islanders like sicilians and maltese. sephardi suddenly become a significant minority in iberia, but cant find any concrete cates for anything. after the fall of carthage, phoenicians would have been hunted everywhere. easier to just say you are a judean, right?

>you keep proving me correct
the rallying cry of a man who's not sure if he's winning the argument or if he will actually be able to prove his points when contested, that he himself probably only half understands.

>The root "Ar-" is used for many words that have different meaning (war, courage leadership, earth, union, wish/curse) .

I want to add two things:
1. there aren't many words beginning with the root Ary- in Greek language
2. The old Greek sources about "aryan race" point to Persia/Iran and west Pakistan. They were considered as barbarians (aka not Greeks). On the contrary the supposed Aryans (Celts, Scythians etc) were considered as uncivilized barbarians, savages, degenerates

found this cool gif on wiki

The oldest Swastika was found in Mezine, Ukraine,

Therefore it's an ARYAN/INDO-EUROPEAN symbol, not Semitic.

pure phoenicians don't exist, they're now tunisians/sicilians/sardinians(probably some of the most pure specimens)/levantine peoples but there is very little left of them after 1400 years of muslims rape gangs/interbreeding

The Greeks invented the alphabet, dumbass. Stop with this dangerous meme.

The Phoenicians script was an abjad (lacked vowels), and even then it wasn't created by them, but by the Egyptians. Their contribution to the "alphabet" was to pick some of the demotic Egyptian hieroglyphics and put them in order. Naturally, because of Phoenicians' nature as traders through the Mediterranean, that particular version came in contact with the Greeks, who revised the Egyptian concept of writing down language phonetically to also include vowels, and thus the alphabet was born. So, essentially:

1. Egyptians created the symbols originally representing ideas instead of sounds, came up with the idea of using them to represent sounds instead, and gradually simplified them
2. Phoenicians picked some of them and put them in a particular order, creating the first abjad
3. Greeks added vowels, creating the first alphabet

WE

>swastika
Wasn't an 8000yo jade swastika found in Bulgaria?

It's just the truth, nothing to do with WE

Phonetic writing is an Egyptian concept, and alphabetic writing is a Greek concept. Phoenicians contributed to it in its intermediary phase, but don't credit them as the origin of the alphabet. You see people (((jokingly))) say that the alphabet was created by the Jews and it really triggers me.

/his/torian here
>they are responsible for the alphabet
no, it's a debate between them and the danube civilization
>first maritime empire
no, we have rich trade from scizilly to egypt long before them
>half or greek/roman gods
no, danube civilization,minoan,egyptian and babylonian gods mainly
>swastika
citation needed
>glass
also known before
>whitest of middle eastern ethnicites
not really, pic related, the looked about as white as your pre-berber african

this

Runes are alphabet, they are just not letters.

I fucking love this statue. I don't know why.

MOAR FUCKING KIKE LIES

False data , the Phoenecians are not responsible for the Greek and Roman alphabet, but for the Greek and Hebrew alphabet .

>Half Greek/Roman Olympians, try not even 1
>they were semites

end
>ABORT THREAD

yeah try digesting this too kike before you plaster your shit

>gotta hurt greex are still here