Mfw when some dumbshit congressmen from alabama and tennessee can direct healthcare policy for those of us in Silicon...

>mfw when some dumbshit congressmen from alabama and tennessee can direct healthcare policy for those of us in Silicon Valley

Isn't California getting single-payer?

it's in the pipeline but jerry probably won't sign it anyways

His thing last time was there wasn't a decent way to fund it. The report came out and it looks doable. I have a feeling it will go through.

If it makes you feel any better, most of us would prefer you were all dead so you'd shut your faggot mouths. Go fuck yourself, garbage

>>mfw when some dumbshit congressmen from california and new york can direct constitutional policy for those of us in (Everywhere Else)
Oh wait, you can't, because your insane clowncar of a party discarded the entire flyover region and is losing its ass in every election since last November. Ain't it a bitch, when the shoe's on the other foot? Ain't it just? Hahahahaha

>tfw you faggot retards can no longer use majority rule to force your shitty moronic ideas on average people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I suggest those of you in silicon valley just seperate from the union, go ahead and calexit. California would be better off. They would be free to do as they please and accomplish what they want to accomplish.

And keep those fucking faggots from flooding into our states cause they bitch about Cali but try to make it here.

who is preventing white men from marrying white women? was there a bill about this that I missed?

Fuck you faggot

(((they))) have subverted and have thrown everything short of outlawing it.

> unironically votes againsts his economic interests

sorry they have the money to do so, continue making poverty wages and get ready for the immigration crisis stateside

Yeah when they find another couple hundred billion a year.

Awwwww, waaaahahhhhh, can't into a republic, waaahhhhhh go fuck yourself faggot.

white women are. jews brainwashed em to love nigger cock and be "empowered females" (turning them all into roasties).

basically giving them the right to vote was a mistake.

california can sink into the ocean for all we care

>Thinks he knows the first thing about my interests, economic or otherwise
I hope you pinkos are right and shutting down Obammy's welfare and kickback machine kills millions of you freaks.

>when some nigger forces my entire state to accept queer marriage from hundreds of miles away with no say so

Time for you to return anything AMD or Intel.

especially hollywood. we should poison gas the whole thing

You to, return your computer.

>there is only one place i can manufacture my (((special goods)))
>yes, yes, now fund my lifestyle and hand over the shekels goyim
protecting your (((job))) I see

>when some memeflag posts a thread about being a murican

j u s t

>silicon valley
If I could detonate a nuclear bomb and kill every single one of you faggots I would in a heart-beat. I would ride the fucker down like Major fucking Kong.

San Francisco and LA have nothing to do with the tech industry.
We want that shit cleaned up as much as you do.
However the only people who can design these things are here not just "assemble"
If you want something from your neck of the woods you'd have to go with Texas instruments.
Best they have ATM is The begalbone black.
Fact is, we have competition in the US but realistically were just competing with ourselves over here.

It's about goddamn time, you fucking commies. I hope they make sure all you poor shitlibs die due to lack of medical care, to prevent you lefties from ever having a political impact ever again.
>Because most of you would be dead

Yep, and when trump cuts federal funding I can't wait to see those fuckers starve.