What the fuck do normies and libshits think when they see this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLA0Yn7pf7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamare_Touno
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/15/national/social-issues/japan-tolerates-use-hitlers-autobiography-schools/#.WUpA9SErLeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

confusion?

dunno, but kek

They will never understand the overtly autistic laughing-familiarity that comes from seeing 2d daughterfus with WH40K-inspired Trump wearing MAGA hats and dancing out. They could never understand the sense of home it offers some.

r/the_donald truly was a mistake jesus christ

Sup Forums is a Japanese anime board. You played yourself.

>liberals are against Trump because they think it's what girls want
>I'm for Trump because anime girls are

Probably lose their shit lol

Are you lost?

>meanwhile the majority of white female voters voted for Drump

It's cringe as fuck, but if it keeps more libtards from watching anime I'm okay with it. There are too many SJWeebs in anime/manga/game fanbases.

you people are faggots and an embarrassment to all men who have ever been born, living or dead

Says the legitimate weeaboo that became an English teacher to live in glorious Nippon.

They don't understand it, and they don't want to understand it

2 nukes gave us anime.
What would the 3rd nuke do?

This is why we win, because they'll never decipher how fucking meta we are or how meta our memes are

Shit they'll never understand the number of layers of irony and sarcasm that I operate on, fuck I barley understand but it is hilarious watching them trying to untangle it
thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=oLA0Yn7pf7o

>I'm special

mein negro

>No fun allowed.jpg

*le teenage tip*

>normies
>think

pick one

Also, who cares.

shit's hilarious
too bad autists post it everywhere

>Anime Right.gif

FPBP

t. english teacher

Says the Weeb teaching English in Japan.

Alternatively, says the filthy yellow monkey that got cucked after throwing their bravest men in front of machine guns during WW2.

Love you too, Japan.

Sexbots. Also, anime injected through your brainstem directly.

Japanese never post on Sup Forums.

The only confirmed instance with mod approval was that Question and Answer Sticky Thread with Log Horizon's author.

>Question and Answer Sticky Thread with Log Horizon's author
Wat.

LAMAO

i don't care what they think. i hope they're confused as fuck.

all for weirding out normies using bizarre anime mems

I lived in Japan for a while and made friends with a japanese dude that came on Sup Forums occasionally to shitpost. He would either come to pol, int, v, or trv. He spoke german too so would occasionally proxyfag himself as a german cuck.
Guy was super weird actually, but his english was fine. Never believe japan posters that attempt to look authentic by leaving out random words and talking like retards. They never even make common grammar mistakes typical of japanese english speakers.
Most japanese posters are english teachers or students, however. The students at least live good lives, while english teachers have made horrible horrible mistakes and looked down on by literally everyone.

t. former research student

Anime is the most mainstream, reddit tier trash of all media. You delusional faggots don't have your "sekret animay klub" anymore. This shit is beyond normie-tier.

Says the angry bitch nigger that was pissed he was watching Sailor Moon when all of his friends were busy watching Goku beat the shit out of Freeza

it depends. liberals don't get it and make you fucks worse, leftist think it's fucking retarded, and normies don't notice it.

I don't disagree but I have to ask why did you unleash that autistic cancer upon the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamare_Touno

This guy did a Q&A thread on Sup Forums.

terror and dread

you have to realize that to us this shit is a joke, but to our enemies this is the face of the army of darkness and hatred that the marxist programming warned them was coming, and now is mercilessly smashing them to dust

That is a 40k meme please do not confuse 40k with faggot anime. Well its half an anime meme.

You are a queer.

That's hilarious. I wonder how many people made SAO jokes.

Who cares

do you really believe that?

lol holy shit that's a UFC fighter

You're posting on Sup Forums, an anime oriented image board.

>What the fuck do normies and libshits think
They don't

>constantly losing to a bunch of NEET larpers on an anime image-board who mostly became involved in politics because your cultural marxist bullshit was constantly assaulting the quality of their nerd hobbies

I don't know what they think but it probably hurts to be reminded

That's actually pretty fucking accurate for me... Except it wasn't videogames.

He's also a distant cousin to Trump

>normies and libshits

who gives a fuck. They are demonic, traitorous, deceitful filth that would sell out their own children to muslim rape gangs for social media points.

Burn them all.

>cultural marxist bullshit IS constantly assaulting the quality of their nerd hobbies

basket of deplorables

Shows how much of a pathetic faggot you are that you cant enjoy things other people enjoy, kill yourself youre a waste of fucking oxygen.

Agree but you are still red button nip monkey

>implying that normies and shitlibs think.

some of us are marines

rape gets boring after a while

I don't see why the general consensus on this is negative. It must really confuse the fuck out of a lot of people. I don't get the anime thing but that's funny also I guess. Is this a plebbit thing?

wow wow wow

This place started as an anime board and will always be primarily an anime board. All you fucking stormfags are the equivalent of subhuman refugees flooding Europe.
Kill yourself.

rude to stormfags, why?

Instead of typing that out, just call them r/eTarDs

all they had to do was stay out of my videogames

>All you fucking stormfags are the equivalent of subhuman refugees flooding Europe.
This. The irony of it is hilarious.

But you need to be educated on racism and sexism and games are a good conduit.
Maybe stop and think before you kill that prostitute. You're doing it to be superior to women aren't you?
You're appropriating black culture by stealing that car and living in a white ghetto

You get to rape Japanese wifus?

brb, joining the EU army.

the fuck is nik "the carny" lentz, one of the dullest fighters in mma history, even doing

>EU Army
Let's be honest, you're more likely to be sent off to Poland or Hungary than Japan.

That nerds are fucking weird losers lmao white fagits

Belgium looks almost like an LGBT flag.
I heard your tmuzzies tried blew you up again today? Lucky day?

Next time the muzzies blow you up in Belgium you just remember us stormfags warned you the jews were behind it.
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

you alright black pigeon?

pretty funny

>listening too or consuming any media with a negro in
perambulate back over to reddit,underage "memelord".

Japan is already doing sexbots

Same thing I think. That you're perma virgin weirdos that masturbate to Chinese cartoons.

>Let's be honest, you're more likely to be sent off to Poland or Hungary than Japan.
I don't know, Ron, Japs have been quite the bad goys lately.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/15/national/social-issues/japan-tolerates-use-hitlers-autobiography-schools/#.WUpA9SErLeQ