GERMANY YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html
archive.is/I53tT
youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
amazon.com/Ilishop-Womens-Overcoat-Md-long-Leather/dp/B015368FAW/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1498044632&sr=8-16&keywords=leather trench coat
thehill.com/homenews/administration/327107-trump-signs-internet-privacy-repeal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html

We should have gave them to the reds.

archive.is/I53tT

Good. I hope they go full 1984 and make native Germans lives hell while muzzies butcher them in the streets.

>archive.is/I53tT
thanks!

Quick hide in the attic the Anti-Hate Gestapo are here!

Just an FYI, anytime I see an autistic Norawegian posting an archive link I make sure to use the original.

i agree

Yet there are known terrorist on their "watch" list just walking around.

what a free and open society

This is their response to the recent terror attacks. Unbelievable

Always remember to kill the traitor before the enemy. The traitor is many times more dangerous to you.

Sooooo Progressive!

>now they need to start raping all the women who post hate comments
>put them in prisons full of enriching refugees
>what could go wrong?

It's just Maas. The judges are the same. You are as likely to get convicted as before. But it is more likely that Maas will make police raid houses as an intimidation tactic more.

"Hateposting" or whatever he accuses people of is not defined on purpose. therefore people will be afraid of saying establishment critical things online.
It's intimidation before BTG later this year

>Getting your door kicked in by a swat team for a facebook post.

How the fuck are people not rioting over this shit.

Did they get sent to the camps?

Mean while we just declared hate speech non existent
USA USA USA
Fuck niggers
Fuck Moslems (Muslims)
Fuck jews
Fuck Mexicans
Fuck Indians
Fuck Sweden
Fuck Latvia
Fuck Sardinia
Fuck Germany
Praise Jesus hallelujah mother fuckers

>kek flag
No surprise. Keep on giving those Jews their shekels, goy!

lol @ Deutschland.

Enjoy your leftist totalitarian nigger regime.
Prep the bull, Heinrich!

People were, they were then smeared as nazis by media and pushed away and arrested by police.

Identitarian protesting against Maas' Netzdurchsetzungsgesetz

Heiko Maas, our minister of justice is mainly responsible for this. He is part of the Social Democratic Party of Germany which is at an all time low at the moment.

The German pleb hates him and i'm very sure that he will get kicked out after the Bundestagswahl 2017. He also is a 1,70m manlet which may explain his behavior.

On the pic you see his newly released book: "A strategy against rightwing".

When are you German faggots going to learn that you need to unleash a psyops campaign encouraging ordinary Germans to ironically start reporting each other?
pic related

Verified

>Protect my German baby from fake news

oh fuck the comments on amazon about this garbage book are great.
113 1 star reviews 6 5 star...
>Was hier argumentativ vertreten wird, ist Hasspropaganda allererster Güte.

yup, also the 5-Star ratings are cynical negative ratings :3

Maas is a KEK, a traitor and hated by everyone with half a functioning brain. If you search for his name on youtube like 95% of all videos are about him being a fucking idiot. The videos of Zwickau where the crowd is shouting "Piss off!" until as Maas is fleeing the May 1st rally show what people think of him.

>"A strategy against rightwing".
>"Chapter 1: Becoming the Rightwing"

>autistic Norawegian

It's a bot you fucking moron.

YES youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

If you become the enemy you win!

ahahahaha

It's not bot, he speaks sometimes, when I first saw it, it ruined my dream of it being my bot gf

Press F to pay respects to V& KrautAnons

honest question. are you required by law to give complicit response or are you just legitimately, for lack of a better word, cuck?

Germans are legitimate cucks, yes

>Unter einem Bild zweier sich küssender Männer soll er geschrieben haben, dass Schwule sich aufhängen sollen. Laut Polizei besteht die Möglichkeit, beide Handys des Mannes, der bereits wegen Bedrohungs- und Sachbeschädigungsdelikten bekannt ist, dauerhaft einzuziehen.

A guy wrote "gays should hang" under a photo of two kissing men. Police kicked in his door and confiscated his mobile phones and will keep them confiscated so he cant use his hate murder tools again.

No "liberator" - you are the reds.

germany flag will be rare

Since hate speech legal in the USA couldnt american anons flood german social media sites with hate speech?

Of course we could, although I'm sure German social media would immediately begin censoring us.

It's disgraceful that you guys can't do it yourselves though, all banter aside man you can't let them do this to you, if you don't have freedom of speech you aren't free.

I guess its a race to the bottom between the UK and Germany. How far we have fallen.

I think you've still got a chance to get your shit together in the UK.

But Germany and France are lost, they are the Axis of tomorrow

germans will never learn. It is just another gay hitler.

Where is the freedom of speech?

Yeah. I used to do it somewhat often.

Gone with our right to representation and the ability to vote for parliament ever since WW1. Most of us try to sneak as much as possible in through coded language but that only goes so far. Truth be told, most people here do not even know that freedom of speech includes hurtful words. It is just not taught. Freedom of speech is the "right" to "acknowledge" our innate evil and apologise for it, because people who want all non-blondes exterminated are of course everywhere and would brainwash you into not liking gay people if it wasn't for the great safety feature that is our government. That's what there is, and pushing that definition is what invites CIA, MI6, Antifa, "Constitution Protection", etc.

And you yanks thought exterminating all Germans was a bad idea.

If hate speech laws make it into Poortugal, I'm just going 180 degrees and be so pro-progressive shit that there is no way a sane person would agree with me... lel, like defending the rehabilitation of jihadists (like sweeden lefties retards want to do) and then showing the images of More Than A Refugee, A Terrorist and arguing that they are the victims and should be helped and what if they kill a buch of whites, its part and parcel, wouldn't you give your families life to save a jihadist? KEK

At least we are safe on Sup Forums. Right guys? R-right?

Cool.

this

Mostly. Cherish that but don't blow it.

Hate speech is NOT free speech. On this there can be no debate

truth to be told, in the end it's not a left-right issue.
It's establishment fighting anti establishment

Europeans and specifically Germans are so pathetic. They will do literally nothing about this and instead return to playing farming simulator 17 while their neighbors are being arrested for Twitter posts.

You all deserve the Muslim horde that's coming.

Sup Forums is not classified as social media r-right g-guys?

>Fuck Merkel and Schulz and all the other lying politic scum
>They bring all these rapists and niggers here to breed out us native germans
>we should start rioting and hang all of these anti-german politicians, journalists and bahnhofklatscher
>REEEE WHY CAN'T I SAY THIS REEEE
lmao. talk shit, get hit

Did they confiscate many hates? I keep a lot of hate in my home, so hopefully I won't get raided.

You're pathetic

this kind of thing is not smart. yes, it will cut down on "hate speech" but it will also create a bunch of people who hate their government. same thing happened to the soviet union, you cant use force to make people support you

Fuck yeah, good job.

No tolerance for the intolerant.

>"Hmmmm Hans, who zhould ve arrest today?"
>"Vell, zhere is a Syrian man who ist on out terror vatchlist tha-"
>"NEIN! LOOK HANS ZHE PEOPLE VRITE HURTFUL THINGS ON THE INTERNETS! VE MUST GO!"

Yeah I always laughed at the whole land of the free thing. But now it really shows, at least on a personal level, a man is only free in the USA.

>white baby
>Germany

#fakenews
#reported

most of this is just Russian propaganda anyways.

They just want to cleanse the social media before the BTW. Wether it actually helps doesn't matter to them

same here, I really respect their 1st amendment now

im sorry what's that could you say that again multicult leaflet :)

I'm amazed Sup Forums isnt filled with hateposting against Maas. I've made Heiko Maas Hate Threads and they constantly get ignored.

I second this sentiment.

May all the kikes and their puppets be gassed ASAP.

It's still precarious, because most non-white Americans believe that "hate speech" (a modern Jewish invention) should not be considered free speech, while most white Americans understand that it should. As the country becomes less and less white, all notions of free speech and limited government will be eroded to nothing, and the new populace will love it.

I refuse to believe they use their real names,how fucking dumb can you get?
they must be anons that got IP backtraced/ISP sold them out?

oh boy, the Maaslet does something again, when will he learn?

Why?

They likely register as honeypots to most people that know who Maas is. I've been meaning to make a "Who is who" image macro explaining German politicians, but the sick part is that I couldn't even find any authentic information; it's not uncommon for thirty, fifty people to all have the exact same public biography. Merkel's family are Polish kikes, but her Daddy totally studied Protestant theology in the communist GDR, for instance; Schulz is an out-and-out full merchant, but you'll see him safely accounted for in the Evangelical Chronicle of Whogivesafuckberg-Unterhaching; Claudia Roth (Green Party) was famously the group-sex bicycle of all the kiddy fuckers that make up the rest of that sick gang. But the reality is that they have a whole army's worth of half-educated leeches paid with welfare, editing info 24/7 - by the time anything hits newspapers, whatever might compromise government "respectability" is long gone.

amazon.com/Ilishop-Womens-Overcoat-Md-long-Leather/dp/B015368FAW/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1498044632&sr=8-16&keywords=leather trench coat

un fucking verified

we did this to our German brethren

never fear though, britain will soon outcuck even germany. british police will arrest you for even less than german police do.

be my ai gf?

>Hier hat man nicht den Bock zum Gärtner gemacht, sondern die Filzlaus zur Puffmutter.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/327107-trump-signs-internet-privacy-repeal

and thats where you wrong kid!

That's only because we're right majority right now. The left will push just as hard to implement this shit as Germany/E.U has when the country inevitably swings back to the left in 4 years.

>sondern die Filzlaus zur Puffmutter.

This sounds like the fake German in that deadly joke in Monty Python

I never would have thought they'd be anymore honeypot than the schulz and merkel hate threads I see much more regularly.

they dont give shit about constitutions in europe btw

WE NEED FREEDOMWAR, YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT, EVERYONE KNOWS IT

Because nobody outside of germany knows who he is

The difference is we have the means to take the Constitution back by force. Germany does not.

says the faggot who's country is raiding peoples houses. All because they said things the government doesn't like.

Because Schulz and Merkel are safe. They have to keep an image, being that foreigners might interact with them. Maas is only a name Germans have to deal with, thus he's free to stoop as low as he may. Check out one Mrs Anetta Kahane (and yes, "Kahane" is a variation of "Cohen") - mass murderess and torturer of the Stasi regime, now in charge of hunting down us horrid and abominable hate speakers.

This, all other amendments have been blatantly disregarded by current legislation. It's only a matter of time until the first is changed as well.

I laughed at first but then I got really sad.

>Heiko Maas
>Comes to the big city Berlin from the Province
>Herewego.jped
>Finally im not a manlet anymore
>Important minister
>Cheats on his wife immediatly with some tv whore
>Son is member of the Antifa
>Proven antidemocrat
>Maas is an allaround fuckboi
>SPD now sitting at 23 %

That ww2 loser's butplug will never get removed from Germany's asshole.

With the complete backing of your government for the sake of keeping the Holocaust real so that precious Israel might stay alive. After two World Wars and eighty years of occupation including an actual genocide courtesy of your military. At the behest of kikes picked for degree of relation to your big moneylenders. But sure, we are leftist scum. Should have fucking drowned you trash back when your shitstain ancestors left this place.

That's the one.

Meanwhile your entire country is Hungary's asshole without even a single war. Impressive.

Raids? seriously? couldnt just knock like "hey, so whats up with the slamophobes bruhbruh?"

Germany really is a trojan horse, always fucking has been, you guys need to be slaughtered right alongside the muslims

fucking gold