Send jets to Syria to secure US gibsmedats

>send jets to Syria to secure US gibsmedats
>shit hits the fan
>pussy out

We cant afford to risk our 2 jets mate

they realize that they must give the land back to their rightful owners

we got plenty more to sell you my friend, we can be your greatest ally

You do understand that the US is constantly violating interntional law in Syria, right?

Russia has been invited by the official, recognized government of Syria to help in the efforts to combat terrorism.

America including its stooges such as Australia are violating Syrian sovereignty. Russia and Syria have the international right to shoot down American and Australian planes. If America or Australia complained in an international court over a shootdown, they would be laughed out of court by the judges.

they are currently at war with the big emu cock and their casualties are increasing

nice try fascist. this is all just a ploy to make us think drumf isn't working with russia

>You do understand that the US is constantly violating interntional law in Syria, right?
This.

Fucking hell, we've got no incentive at all.
Even the Russians pulled out earlier when Assad finally started standing on his own.

This will end badly

nice to see the Germans finally respecting other countries sovereignty

Good the more allies that pull out the better. This whole shit has only dragged on because we got involved. It would have been over in months. Now it's a fucking mess and everyone has to take in fucking refugeeeeeeeeees!

A glimpse to the future when all out war breaks out
>uh ... sorry Murica I ... I have to go now. Good luck tough.

America is the only nation on earth that can afford to risk hundreds of millions of dollars of military hardware in a dickwaving contest. We trade of destroying fighter jets, plane for plane, and still have the largest air force in the world after Russia runs out of jets.

>Germany
>concept of freedom

Wir tun, was wir wollen, Neger.

When ru faggots going to realize your turning your own country brown while we're helping them decide to move to your countries, all because we don't give a flying fuck about you, "ally".

Australia shouldn't be there anyway. It's just the pathetic government sucking up the the US.

STFU you coward cucks, no wonder you lost to fucking desert birds

At least they put up a fight

/touche'

>At least they put up a fight
>poland

you're fucking soviet rape baby stfu too

Daesh has murdered us citizens at home and abroad we have every right to hunt them down and mirder them. Sorry achmed

Abdul pls go away.

Maybe the US should stop letting Saudis fund terrorists in Indonesia if they want our help.

They don't call it Aussy for nothin

They're just sub contracting to the war machine, our mercenaries are free to work for whomever

>he thinks US forces are there to fight the Islamic State
M8, you're there because your greatest allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia what Syria to be futher de-stabilized. If you were really going to try and destroy the IS you'd be working with the Russians and the Syrian government instead of against them.

Under Obongo, you actually supplied arms to the IS by giving them to other """moderate""" rebel groups who would then immediately join the IS.

Of course, you're government had no idea this would happen over and over again.

Post your face when Straya sends planes to stop refugee boats

It's simple, the loss of just 1 of our pilots isn't worth supporting stateless kurds/fighting an already defeated enemy (IS)

The Russians and Syrians are too busy fighting rebels to help with ISIS much.

Just so long as those countries aren't called "Poland".

>2017

still using stfu. we got a grey one here.

>Helping the US with their illegal wars
Cucks the lot of you

how the fuck is this the picture that breaks my no fap?

The fear in her eyes.

No one, man or woman, can resist the
B I G A V I A N C O C K
I
G

A
V
I
A
N

C
O