A private tour in Natalias home

youtu.be/gWOWkiD6Iq8

Her sleeping room

Parfum she uses

This old hag is ugly. Her daughter hot.

Her garden

>old

do you think mummy knows that she's got thousands of shitlords lusting after her?

No one cares u fucking nigger hillbilly cousin fucker. Go to another board if you're gonna shitpost u dumbass shill

the perfect woman

Nice shrub.

Hyundai master race. Even mummy knows

you that new that you don't know Natalia threads are part of parcel of this board you dumb storm fag

Kys nazi larper

Why live east europeans in such shitty homes?

I could listen to her bark that awful language at me forever. I hope someone translates. What's the deal with the lions? Also, I understood the words "garage" and "sex symbol"

Herpes and all!

jesus christ you dorks are pathetic

Not really a beautiful garden, I'd expect her to live in much more luxury. It only shows how much she cares about her work for Russia, unlike some western public figures

Do you have any idea what a larper is you fucking summer fag? I swear the summer is the worst when retards like u start coming

Shoo shoo rosbif

Bitches have problems everyday u fucking redneck. Her case isn't any special

blow me, nigger

it was much nicer than I expected. In the US we were painted a gloomy picture of this part of the world, even if it betrays common sense, it still lingers in our expectations

In Russia that's considered a luxury garden

what's with her obsession with nicholas ii. wasn't he a shit-tier czar

it really could be worse, but then again I grew up in the hood where people can't be bothered to water they lawn

That may be, but there's also a meme that Putin's people are all avaricious oligarchs who only serve their own interests and leave the people in poverty. She's one of Putin's most trusted public figures and she lives in modesty.

Looks better than German houses. Yours are tiny and shit

>I grew up in the hood where people can't be bothered to water they lawn
>they lawn
>they

Well, you're honest about that growing up in the hood thing

As Churchill said, he wasn't a great man, but he was a good man

perhaps that picture of Putin's acolytes was inflated by the western propaganda machine, and by perhaps I mean of course it was

they also don't shovel they driveways

Mummy!

True. It's the pot calling the kettle black. Look at your average European politician, they all come from certain cliques and often enrich themselves through various ways while ''enriching'' the rest of the country

kek

>she has a daughter
Didn't even know this. Makes her 10x more attractive tb h. Daughter is cute, too.

100%

in the US, I think it's something like half of congress is millionaires. The other half is probably fucking billionaires. Of course, in America rich people must of have gotten to these ungodly heights by their own steam, and also we MUST suck them off

>pedo
>Ukrainian flag

checks out

Wasn't he getting cucked by Rasputin?

I need to sniff her feet

mummy lives a cozy and modest life. it makes me happy to know that my future wife is true to her roots :)))

No it's not. Almost everyone has at least a garden house, called dacha

You type like a nignog

nope

she's been interviewed about it before and she's bashful

Isn't she like a bigshot attorney? And she lives in that piece of shit house? Holy fuck, the standards of living must be really low in that country.

Yep
Expensive, tiny as shit and German gov can take it away from you to house refugees Lmao

No political point

It's called modesty

>"I'm not some sort of Pokemon!"

>Natalia pokslonskaya
>Not political

Pick one, newfag got

she lives in a nice and modest house. She could easily afford a house in the St petersburg outskirts but she chooses to be smart with her money

I'm convinced that most of Sup Forums still lives in daddy's McMansion and doesn't own/rent a home

I live in 400m2 ~4300 square foot

Just stop being poor you faggot!

Yeah or most live in moms basement. Seriously Natalias house is pretty nice. Such a house is easily 600k over here. You just know people calling it shit are neckbeards

More like 40m studio you poorfag

come home to Flint, white man. You could buy a hundred homes!

triggered! Also show your real flag you fag

>I could listen to her bark that awful language at me forever

Get triggered

>that flag
>that butthurt
Like bread and butter

Where's her Cat?

the russian accent is the least sexy thing in the world

you and I clearly watched to different videos

*two

hahaha, I'm a faggot retard and here's my flag, surprised?

I don't want a private tour of her home, I want a private tour of her womb