When will Sup Forums admit that white privilege is real

The watermelon was inside all along

its true in the sense of having superior genes (except the Irish, aussies and southern amerifats)

I guess being white means I'm not retarded enough to fuck around in the night by a road.

When black people stop being racist and admit to their own privilege.

what a way to go

Fuck. The guy was alive. He fell. He wasn't one of us anymore.

I always think about that webm when I'm riding my bike.

It's irrelevant because there are endless 'privileges': being intelligent, being good-looking, being rich, being tall, etc.

when i experience the fucking benefits of it rather than my chinese and negor neighbours living on benefits yet still managing to drive a better car then me while i work 60 hr weeks and just fucking scrape by

They don't have to spend as much on dental care tho

Privilege, as is respect too, is EARNED.

Yeah.. Earning.. A thing not everyone has experienced or tried..

it's good to see natural selection still occurs

White privilege = being held responsible for the acts of your ancestors by folks who accept no responsibility for the acts of their children

>on average, black people are less intelligent, more prone to violence and less likely to take on any responsibility when compared to white people, and deep down everyone knows this.
>white privilege doesn't exist.

Sorry guys, either white privilege exists, or no one actually believes any of the racist stereotypes and is treating everyone equally.

Now i'm not saying affirmitive action doesn't exist. I'm not saying black people "privilege" has become a scape goat for peoples personally short comings, and has replaced "da whiteman".

but if you are white you have never been followed in store, refused restaurant service, refused job application, refused apartment applications, refused loans etc because of the colour of your skin.

We're not you faggot

you know what? i do believe white and even male privlege is real. i'd rather work and undertake stuff with iether white people or males. and that is because i steer towards perfection and results.

Ask the white farmers in South Africa about their privilege

fuck off nigger, you're a fuckin ape with an inbred child's IQ and you deserve no respect that you can't personally earn.

When 12% of a population commits over 50% of the crime following them in a store is a wise business model.

Bullshit, I have had all those things happen to me when I lived on the mexican part of houston. Got denied jobs even though I speak perfect taco.

I have been looking for that one for over 2 months
White privilege is a myth made by anti-White racists losers

FPBP

THIS IS SO WRONG.

I almost died like this in 1999, a 10-wheeler passed next to me (I was 8) and the vacuum effect made me fall on the side and the next truck's wheels passed at 10 inches from my head

Well, yeah, whatever the majority ethnicity of the region is, the privilege would tend to switch to that ethnicity. proving my point. If you think that black people should be treated less favourably than white people, then even if you think white privilege doesn't exist, you surely think it should exist.
And how could it not exist? Are you alone in your beliefs or do others share your beliefs? If some do, then white privilege will exist.

>whatever the majority ethnicity of the region is, the privilege would tend to switch to that ethnicity.
why stop at "regions"

>Well, yeah, whatever the majority ethnicity of the region is, the privilege would tend to switch to that ethnicity.

So what's your point then?

I think you mean "ethnic majority" privillage because that actually exists

When I get that check in the mail.

It would be a privilege if they quit acting like retarded animals.

Becose you should be second class citizens in country build by white males as white male.

what? because in the case of the US and Europe, where the term "white privilege" is usually used, the majority of people, for most places, are white. at least for now.
so white privilege exists, but black people deserve it.

So a decent respectable intelligent black person should still be treated like a nigger because of the actions of the rest of his race?

That kinda sucks

Asian Privelege: They can eat their dog and not get chastised. if i eat my dog i get put in jail for animal abuse

Well yeah but it's not really our fault if niggers just kinda suck on average.

checked

I fucking died, fpbp

Solution: have the unemployed person take the initiative and follow behind suspected thieves. When they steal, turn them in. BOOM. Job obtained.

always the same thread with the same video... MODS DELETE THIS NOW