Where?

ehi Sup Forums,
I'm just so fucking sick about this migrant crysis.
I live in Rome and the situation is worsening as i write this thread.
I'm a Graduate in aerospace engineer and i want to escape from here... but i don't know where!!! America is gone, Canada is Gone, Europe is Gone... it seems that only Australia and Japan are the only safest place on Earth... what should i do?
Italy is becoming more and more cucked... even if i feel sorry for that, i don't see a future here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you so racist, Caneloni?

It's not racism... i can see what is going on

>America is gone
Only certain states
>Europe is Gone
Only the western half. But then again the east doesn't like refugees, and that includes you.
Tough luck.

>America (USA)
No welfare state, Poison in the food and totalitarian goverment...
>Europe
nothing personal but i don't like cold climates

>No welfare state
How is that a bad thing?
>cold climate
>personal
how the fuck can climate of all things be considered personal?
And this "cold" is a meme. The summers are scorching hot even up here in the north.

>Bad Thing
I've been a month in hospital and i didn't pay nothing, in the USA i would be dead!
and Your wheater is not ok for me, i would find a place near the sea...

>i would be dead
Again, how is that a bad thing? You will die some day anyway. Also don't go to state hospitals.
I do realize that I am biased here, and you simply cannot comprehend what communism (nationwide welfare) is like.

Well Italy is pretty good with welfare state... but the stituation is going down... not as France or Germanistan level, but soon i will consider to move in another country

Great . stay out. More Latina bait for me to slay.

There is no place to run and hide.
Welcome to the big strugle of our lifes.
Only think we can is somehow remove refugees or vanish from history.

Off topic, a buddy of mine is soon going to Rome on a trip, what will he see there? Lots of niggers and towelheads? I need to know whether to drop redpills now or not.

I'm afraid is not possible, People in Italy is not opening the eyes upon this situation
No, not much, i've been in Brussels recently and i can say that in compare, Rome, is a third reich society dream.
Do Not Drop Red Pill, no one is interest... unfortunately the most of italians are asleep...
Fuck Off i want a qt3.14 asian/japanese waifu

It's all bad. Stay and fight, get out of the city if you can, and raise a family, but get involved. Australia has a lot of the same problems with the added benefit of Chinese flooding in, and Japan won't take you. Running away will only buy you a few years. Now is the time to build networks, make friendships and get ready for the future.

learn japan.

move to japan.

fuck bitches, have money.

enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

>Now is the time to build networks, make friendships and get ready for the future
I really would like it... but most of my friends are bluepilled...
>learn Japanese ...
HOW???
I've already seen it

Make new friends. It can be hard when you are highly educated and all your friends are academics because the social pressure to conform is more rigorous, but there are many intelligent red-pilled people out there. You don't have to hang out with degenerates and skin-heads to get this kind of community. My advice would be to seek out a community online and transition into meeting up in the real world, just talking to people online is not a substitute for the real thing in the long run.

I wish Justin Trudeau hadn't fucking done anything and just stayed a cuck in his personal life

i'm sorry for you

Dude, there's 500 million people in the EU with the same problem.
We have to fight our elites, there's no way around it.
Either they win and we and all of our culture dies or they do.

Come canada I native Canada has been many good to me. I thank Allah every for best of Canada. Best king of nation best tolerance of Islam best protection of Islam

Understand that the fix may not arrive in our lifetime but we can work towards it nonetheless.

Get a job at SpaceX and help us get off this rock.

Try New Zealand and quick.

The anti immigrant rhetoric is taking hold here big time now and we will shut the gates soon.

We take quite a lot of European immigrants and you have a Aerospace engineering qualification and that sector is just taking off here.

We just launched our first rocket about a month ago.

Get in while you can. Id prefer you over a Indian or Chinaman any day.

>Hur dur space with Elon stink
Better use of time to figure out an effective terraformer and then test it out on the deserts of the world
>Space
BAKA, autists

Describe New Zealand!

It's like the Lord of the Rings movie, but without the orcs and lots of fags LARPing as gay Elves overly concerned with their hairstyle.

ahahahah i would like to move to a country that have nice beaches, i was born near the sea and it's a part of my life

I've been there on vacation, it's a very beautiful place with civilised people.
Didn't interact with the natives there though.

Have you ever been in Rome?

Yes, but about 10 years ago. Did it change a lot with the migrants?
Back then I liked it a lot, beautiful architecture.

Go to Japan. we have no need of Aerospace engineers, aeroplanes don't work in the southern hemisphere

>what do you do when there is nowhere to go?
you stay and fight. Your people will need you, don't run away where you will be weaker.

When you get to the airport they give you a pair of Velcro gloves so you can fuck sheep till your heart content

>DOESNT LIKE MIGRANTS

>GOS TO AN OTHER COUNTRY

Aerospace? Brazil. They have the best little air force you never heard of, and EMBRAER is selling Super Tucanos all over the fucking place.

Besides, it is a very racially segregated society. Plenty of actual White areas and people.