"The F-35 is a piece of shit"

"The F-35 is a piece of shit"
"CP"
"Pipe Bomb"
"Federal Building"
"Counterfeit Money"

Alright you fucking morons, listen up, and listen good.

If we do not stop the CIA, they will continue using their mind control technology to subvert all of your leaders, and rape all of your women for the jihadists.

Are we fucking clear?

inb4 the CIA calls me skitzo to prevent you from listening to me.

K, now what?

electromagnetic shielding...

electromagnetic shielding EVERYWHERE...

put that shit up like wallpaper.

Son; I'm worried about you.
Have you been taking your medication?

(I'm joking, of course. What you saying might be true.)

geez i'm suddenly sleepy
phew just a long day, going to head to bed

Most of us don't disagree though, CIA has probably the worst track record in terms of success, unless you consider kiddy diddling and political assassination of u.s. citizens a success. They've done wonders in those departments.

>geez i'm suddenly sleepy

HI CIA.

I just woke up, so i'm good on sleep.

would aluminum foil work? perhaps fashioned into a hat

>would aluminum foil work? perhaps fashioned into a hat

No, aluminum is para-magnetic, it won't do shit.

which is WHY the CIA keeps pushing that aluminum foil hat shit.

Most of Sup Forums is so bluepilled they don't actually believe the CIA has mind control tech

You NEED electromagnetic shielding.

stopping HAARP isn't enough.

if you need transparent shielding, you can make a rudimentary one by placing layers of transparent, electrically conductive ink between glass, plastic, or bulletproof glass, and placing a high voltage charge through it (like a faraday cage)

you can use this to supplement the magnetic faraday cage I invented, and posted here:

For example, you can use both on a car to make the whole thing electromagnetically shielded, while still being able to see through the windows.

Have you been to the cloning centers, or are you just repeating what you've heard? People can't handle a truth of this magnitude, they have to be fed in very small bites. Everything is so much worse than you can possibly imagine.

>Have you been to the cloning centers

that's a computer generated dream that this mind control system is capable of creating.

It's sort of like a MMORPG, but it's more a world of lies crafted for the purpose of reinforcing their mind control, and making world leaders think they have better tech than they actually do.

warfare by deception, and all that.

He had enough time to know damn well they'd pull every trick in the book, and yet he went through with it anyway. Bannon said it best when he called out those who thought it was easy, that we were naive to think these people were going to give up control over one measly election? We won the battle, as empty as that is of a victory, the war has already begun.

How do you know? Are you saying you've been there, then?

Don't you bail on me, I want some fucking answers.

Kek, the CIA is an intelligence agency. Unless you're a cocaine kingpin in Central America, you shouldn't be afraid of them.
Who you SHOULD be afraid of is the FBI, a racist organization behind the largest domestic terror ops in the world. Waco, Ruby Ridge, MOVE bombing in 1985, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, you could write a novel about all the nasty shit they've done and it still wouldn't be enough.

Whenever I see a CIA nigger, glowing green on the side of the road, I make sure to run them over.

t.davis

But what if I like it when the cia whispers to me in my ear?

Are you really surprised? They probably took em back and showed Kennedy having his head blown off in slow motion

Bump. Isn't there some non-traitor IC person out there who can set me straight on this?

And to anyone saying that you shouldn't be afraid of the CIA. LOL

The technology they have now is so FUCKING unbelievably advanced. I swear that if you saw some of the shit we have you would fucking think it was alien tech.

At least from what I've heard

And to anyone here that might be an officer wanting to "anonymously" spill the beans, would you prefer Oak or Maple?

>How do you know? Are you saying you've been there, then?

yup.

I put one of them magnetically shielded hats on one night, and my dream was scrambled like cinemax when you don't pay for it....

I recommend using more than just a shielded hat, though.

> But what if I like it when the cia whispers to me in my ear?

They tickle your genitals to reinforce the mind control you simpleton.

But user the CIA are watching this thread

Well my friend, I think the chances of that are pretty slim, given what's on the line. No one wants to be tortured. I think a lot of them feel guilty for doing their part to betray humanity, but weighed against their incredible torture methods.... this might sound crazy, but can you imagine a giant half horse, half spider chimera? People without faces? Lizard people? They have all that and more.

How do you know that it's a simulation, rather than clones, though?

Good night, OP.

Trump has already been MKUltra'd for months now.

>But user the CIA are watching this thread

And they aren't cleared to know any of this...

so they are fired.

>How do you know that it's a simulation, rather than clones, though?

Because it only happens while asleep.

obviously, you moron.

They project a modulated microwave beam off your pineal gland fluorite crystals to control your sleep cycle brainwaves.

it's not exactly rocket science, you fucking brainlett.

>But how?

pic related, your brainwaves are nothing but crypto to be solved.

In any healthy country the CIA would have been long disbanded and replaced with something less shady.

>In any healthy country the CIA would have been long disbanded and replaced with something less shady.

.....instead of infiltrated by mossad and rothschild.

F-35 IS crap.
What the fuck do you even need another aircraft for?
To bomb a bunch of sandniggers armed with rusty AK47s?

How about you give all those billions to NASA so they can get their heads out of their ass?
Or to SpaceX, who is actually doing something?