I hate you all westerners and i hope that islam will take over your countries for all what you did bad to us your woman...

I hate you all westerners and i hope that islam will take over your countries for all what you did bad to us your woman and land will be our

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
youtube.com/watch?v=0NWbAcu9_VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHA go shout that out your window see what happens

wow how rude

i can do it but everyone in Poland is beta as fuck anyway especially where i live in Warsaw

Where do you live faggot?

wawer

fuck off, schlomo

Just turn your flag upside down, it'll be subtle

If white people are gone then who will pay your welfare?

USA

Get the fuck out my country

out off*

you sound like a roach

No I mean YOUR welfare
not Poland's welfare, silly, when the west collapses due to the influx of low iq and bad genetic quality what will you do? Nobody will pay your welfare then, silly

You need to think a bit ahead here

We already have around 150.000 polish work slaves in the netherlands, why don't you join them? I see you also liked beeing fucked in the ass.

are you dumb or what? woman will do the work

Yes like they do in africa and the middle east
such enriching places, the west has so much to learn from them

you will learn when our blade will slit your throat

but then how will I pay for your welfare, Abdullabub Rubadub?

go kick his ass bro

and whites say that we are dumb ones

He has a point. No gibmedats if he's kill, Mister Rubadub.

>Poland
>islam
Choose one.

welfare is just a bonus we are here to breed you out

he's in Warsaw, that's basically London 2.0

Killed little boy raping goat fuckers before I can do it again.

Next time I won't have some liberal in a suit telling me when I can shoot hope you're ready for that.

i am ashamed of this post. Fuck Islam and make Poland great for once.

DEUS VULT

look this shit on YT youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

>w-welfare is just a bonus
>it's not that I'm too dumb to get a decent job or anything
It must be good being so dumb you can't tell you're subhuman

>youtube
reminder, this got 200 million views
youtube.com/watch?v=0NWbAcu9_VU

i am educated enough so shut up

I am hoping you weren't born here

>educated enough
>PhD in Islamic Culture Relations and African Tribal Dance Rituals

OP is a phony.

wmawiaj sobie robaku jestem turkiem urodzonym tu 20 lat temu jest nas tutaj co raz więcej :)))

Where exactly can I find you?

Ja czekam.

>I hate you all westerners

Then leave you sad little fuck. Best you do. Day of the rope is coming. The leftist media and your imman lied to you. You are neither welcome or will you have some glorious jihad. Your children will live in a ghetto and become petty criminals until the ghettos is eventually butchered when the peoples you came to destroy shrug and purge. If you knew ANYTHING about European history you would know this is a near certainty and I'm not just talking about ww2 I am talking about the 1000 years before ww2

You are literally doomed. Go home while you can.

zapraszam na jagiellońską

>I hate you all westerners

Your ignorance and stupidity brought you here.
Hate yourself for that.

im from america but im proud of my polish heritage and id rather be in Poland than this shitty ass country. keep the filthy refugees out

No dobrze wiedziec ze plebs taki z ciebie. Ze jeszcze ci nie najebali na tej jagiellonskiej.
Ide sobie powoli, chcesz podejsc na aleje?

Zostawilem samochod a nie bede wracal do centrum.

wejdź do kebab merhaba pracuje teraz

prayers answered kek

Oh you stupid child, why do you retards think tgat EE is some kind of utopia when its a corrupt fucking shithole with much much qorse living standards than usa? Pathetic faggots

my game is tight, tight as hell mfer.

Yeah, keep dreaming Achmed!

No glodni jestesmy troche jak podskoczymy mam nadzieje ze zrobisz nam ladne kebsy.

Im Polish and im proud of where my ancestors originate from. if thats pathetic then thats on u, Kurwa.

Nobody cares if you are 1/128 cherokee or 1/512 kashub. Why the fuck americans think they have some bond with countries where their ancestors lived long time ago? Its like if some Eliot type went to japan and started telling people he is japanese and hates american dogs.

jestem menadzerem nie kebab makerem

Do you kive in poland? No? You are not polish doesnt matter what kind of refugees your faggot parents were

Sure you are. Most of the leader types
we shot in the guts and got to quick enough and choose to patch up were actually college-educated, in the west of course.

And they were smart enough to squeal like a pig when asked where the caches were.

Pray to allah it never comes to a military engagement because muslims can't fight for shit.

I wouldn't be too worried they couldn't even comprehend the concept of shouldering your goddamn rifle allah will guide the bullets, marksmanship fundamentals are womanly.

because i grew up with Polish traditions and customs. better than being a weeaboo faggot who praises a culture they arent even related to

Shut the fuck up Indonesia. We're gonna napalm you back into hell!

It's a complicated.

America is a nation of immigrants but we came from europeans and we embrace that heritage we are proud of that bloodline.

We don't really have a religion so our ancestors and language are the only thing that really unite us.

It's a a bunch of complicated factors that I would have to write a book about to even scratch the surface of.

No to jeszcze lepiej, podskoczymy na policje z chlopakami pokazemy chat ze grozisz Polakom, straszysz zajeciem ziemii i wykonaniem gwaltu na Polkach.
Dorzucimy do tego radykalizm, kto wie moze bedziesz planowal sie wyjebac za jakis czas.

A ze my z obrony terytorialnej bo kochamy narod to napewno chlopaki z policji posluchaja.
Macierewicz pewnie tez by sie poslal na odsiadke, jakies 24 godziny to bys sie uspokoil.

kys karachan kike

Czekam

Plus America has no definitive culture. its a melting pot therefore we thrive off of having other cultures

Well. Usually. The Africans haven't panned out so well.

The Asians worked out pretty great though so hey you win some you lose some..

DEATH TO INFIDELS

true. i just dont like being talked down to by others in this thread for taking pride in my Polish heritage when i grew up with their traditions and customs. u seem to capture the main point that europeans come here and stay proud of their bloodline

Uwazaj bo ktos cie jeszcze znajdzie pojebie.

Precisely it's what frustrates me about this entire situation so much.

Europeans came from a bloodline of conquerors, scientist, men who saw the world and then shaped it into beautiful works of art. Men who gave us works like the magna carta, and the Constitution.

And then they spit in the face of all of their work, all of their sacrifice then cheer on the destruction of their countries in the name of diversity and tolerance.

I hope they can get their shit together because if not we are going to die out.

It all comes down to territory, again.

exactly. every other culture comes to America being proud of it but when it comes to white people we're supposed to not be proud of our heritage according to society

where are the people of color?
this is deeply disturbing

polaki zwierzaki dyskutują w swojej podludzkiej mowie xddddddddd

t. polak zwierzak

BROTHERS TAKE HEART

BEHIND YOU LIES EUROPA

AHEAD OF YOU LIES EUROPA

AND WITHIN YOU LIES EUROPA

OUR ENEMY IS ANY WHO OPPOSE THE 14 WORDS

you think we won't fuck your shit up too you slavshit?

We will take back north Africa and the levant and re-Christianize them.
We will take back Persia and Central Asia and let based zoroastrians rule there again as our vassals.
China will purge You out of Oceania and Subsaharan Africa for us.
In the end we'll only leave You the arabian peninsula as a reserve, missiles allways ready.

you won't do jack shit. Age of Christianity in Europe is over, and everybody knows it.

Checked!

Karaczany wracać na własne trolowisko.

Hail Victory !!!!!

Age of Islam in the world is over, and you know It too.
what you did to the armenians We will do to you.

menago nie byłby tak głupi żeby własną budę wystawiać na n.p. spalenie.

fejk false flag karaczan.

>is a fucking European
>thinks the continent is still theirs

Thats rich Turkey is losing its Islamic culture and is being invaded by refugees all while Kurds are waging war in their country.

Face it. Turkey is weak and when the greater Israel happens more foreigners will be pushed into Turkey

This is your reality. The neighbouring countries will pour into Turkey and Europe.

Half of the Turkey wont be Turkish and a chunk of your land will be lost.

Numan wyluzuj. Do egzaminów się ucz, a nie na 4chanie trolujesz

I'm not too worried about about it all of the Europeans I met knew how or could be trained how to fight.

The only superpower in the world dumped billions of dollars and had the best special forces in the world train them and we couldn't even get them to shoulder their rifles, or controversial things like tell the other tribe how to clean their guns or that yes officers have to do work to.

Don't worry turkroach you're deportation notice from NATO is coming soon no more protection from Russia, I hope they roll over you and I will personally donate ammo if they do.

Canada 2019

No, get your friends and go beat that faggot into the GROUND

Fuck off you defeatist faggot/ shitskin subhuman.

>is an uppity Turk
>thinks the West won't give Bosphorus to Russia if he gets more uppity

You understand they wanted it for the last 200 years?

I agree
We should let Muslims take West as West hate us and is insulting us every day
We don't need those Western degenerates and only Muslim invasion can stop their sinful ways
They are beyond salvation, because they even don't want it
We don't those traitors and because they have betrayed us so many times I won't even move a finger if they all get genocided

On the hand if Muslims invade any country of Eastern Europe we will give them hell, because we are standing up to degeneracy against the West and every country that is doing this will be protected by Poland

Warszawiacy

warszafke sie jeszcze raz powinno zbombardować