HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHHA...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHA
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYvUmhqa104
archive.is/NpAlN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow. Pretty proud to be an American right now.

RIP UK
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F
just fucking nuke us already

>offence

PART AND PARCEL POLICE AT WORK RIGHT THERE!
No but seriously I hope they don't enact laws like that in my country. We already can't question the Holocaust publicly..

Could people claim that that post is offensive and take action against the Police?

Orwellian surveillance state being overrun with mudslimes.

The UK is finished, pack it in boys.

Meanwhile in America

youtube.com/watch?v=MYvUmhqa104

LOL I LOVE BEING AMERICAN

I AM SO BLESSED TO BE AMERICAN

LOVE YOU GUYS

do you guys worry about shit-posting hat speech on Sup Forums?

I know it's 'anonymous' here but of course the intelligence communities of most countries could easily get around that.

Not saying they would, but they could, and then you'd be in big trouble, no?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 9VMDhObG) 06/21/17(Wed)01:28:13 No.130778999▶
> (OP)
>PART AND PARCEL POLICE AT WORK RIGHT THERE!
>No but seriously I hope they don't enact laws like that in my country. We already can't question the Holocaust publicly..
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Dp8wvdEF) 06/21/17(Wed)01:28:25 No.130779011▶
>Could people claim that that post is offensive and take action against the Police?

Even Obummer's marxist supreme court appointees have more respect for free speech than Britbongs and Eurocucks.

god bless this fucking mess

How the fuck is this shit allowed in the 21st century? How long until London is filled with shanty towns and craters from suicide bombings?

that's how it's spelled here

rather ironic you would use a british man to post that

It's hardly a massive deal.

Instead of posting "all kikes must die" you have to write "I think all kikes must die". One is a threat or incitement and the other is an opinion.

Here is the same meme including J.Peterson's reply.

The CIA can't even figure out proxies.
>It was Russia
Yeah its not like every hacker doesn't use Russian and Chinese proxies.

>implying it isn't that already

F

In Austria today a Somali is now persecuted for "Wiederbetätigung" which is meant to prevent the revival of the Nazi Party.
What he really did is being a Jihadi al-Nusra asshole saying that he "came to destroy the jews".
So now you say anything Antisemitic and you get up to 10 years in prison.

Just cuck my shit up senpai

Nuke us already

>2017
>still using shekel media
Shiggy

Don't say what I hate
Bin that bait

i'm proud of you guys

i would like to see a reply from George Orwell

F

I would be something like "it was novel not a manual you cunts"

Read 'march of the morons' the book Idiocracy is based on. Way more interesting, as the movie took out the managerial class of (((people))) bred to control the idiotic masses.

The cuckening of Britain is unparalleled. From the world's mightiest superpower to this in less than 100 years.

Two years of prison for thoughtcrimes.
Bin those thoughts Bongs, they are dangerous.

when will it end

How is that not fascist? Even our police doesn't say shit like that.

>end there are some amerifats, right now on this board, who regret the independance.

and*

When blood becomes more precious than feelings.

God bless the Supreme Court

>fascism is bad
Go back, Jew.

The died a long time ago.

PRAISE ALLAH

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.
Don't be a degenerate and you'll be fine.
Randomly spouting ''ALL JOOOOS MUST DIE!!!!'' to the whole world is degenerate. Keep your shitty opinions to yourself.

They have the budget to monitor people's "islamophobic"
facebook posts, but not to monitor actual possible terrorists.

>be leaf with bill c-16, motion 103 on the table, and other bullshit in our law system.
What the fucking hell is wrong with our commonwealth?

>ppl who live anywhere but the usa

Lol!

t.52% white

Can we report British posts and get them jailed?

I'd rather move to a second or third-world country that live in your degenerate, materialistic, mammon worshipping society.

Ohh look - Germany joins in on the fun!

By having 36 households throughout Germany searched (whatever they were hoping to find) for commencing "Hate-speech" on social media. Considering what is defined in Germany as Right winged or "hate-speech", I'm not too keen on looking forward to what comes next.

>TWO FUCKING YEARS IN PRISON FOR A WORD

F to those in bongistan

WTF? I didn't post that pic. It's a news clip but it shows up like that? Altering slightly and testing again.

>cheshire police
Oh shit that's my constituency. It's been good, lads.

yes, we could.

canadians too if they don't recognize your gender pronoun

(((John Stoltenberg)))

So now you understand why jews bite off baby penises?

elaborate

If you post a picture at the exact same instant as someone else they can get swapped

kek, that is surreal

>The CIA can't even figure out proxies
They're not stupid, they're kikes. The """"people"""" are stupid and are eating it up.

JUST

Lol shut the fuck up your kingdom is shit

this is the exact type of thinking that got your country so fucked in the first place

Can any Poles confirm this image?

F

but that's not what's happening here my sharia supporting friend.

Free speech is saying what you please within reason. This means think about and come up with a decent argument for your opinion instead of being an autist.

What this copper is basically saying is, that if you make a post on facebook or twitter about how much you just fucking love red bell pepper, and some asshole decides to take offense to this statement because he just fucking loves green bell peppers that much, he'll be able to report you and you will be fined.

And before you even start the shenanigans about how this is in fact not the case, let me remind you of your blade laws that can result in you getting arrested over a butter knife.

Butthurt be damned, the internet should not be regulated by people who cant even regulate a small community.

>The CIA can't even figure out proxies.

Give them a little more credit.

They don't understand metadata, though.

>What this copper is basically saying is, that if you make a post on facebook or twitter about how much you just fucking love red bell pepper, and some asshole decides to take offense to this statement because he just fucking loves green bell peppers that much, he'll be able to report you and you will be fined.
No, that's not what he means, my English as a second language speaking friend from Denmark.

Anyone have a clue why this:
Showed up as:
(grin/sad face, a pic I don't even have)
I had to remove a horizontal line to make it work.

>Mid way typing, NEVERMIND, answered by:
That's insane. This many years and they still don't have some basic fucking data/race handling in place?

Why do you hate freedom and straight teeth and edible food?

No free speech is speech without limitation. If the definition of free speech is picked at it will lose any meaning very quickly. Eg hate speech is not free speech

>this will be my country in 5 years

Pipe down mohamed.

Id rather live somewhere that doesnt imprison me for saying mean things on the Internet. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

wat is this

archive.is/NpAlN

HAHAHAH. All while America just ruled that 'hate speech' IS free speech!!!!!! loooool

Why is Kinder Surprise illegal?

Damn straight. Feels great to live in a free country where we don't have to put up with shit like this

Dumb american kids choked on the toys. The solution was to make Kinder Surprise illegal.

pills are good!

"The west" is nothing but Authoritarian Communist governments now.

FUCK THE QUEEN WITH A BIG BLACK MUSLIM COCK

what law does it break?

because it has a potential choking hazard in it and it's marketed at small children...

This post has offended me. Jail time for you.

Do Americans not chew feed?

>>The CIA can't even figure out proxies.
You're severely retarded if you think this, if there is a single competent organization in the US it is the CIA and they are just as malicious as they are capable.

>Check dates.
>It stretches back 5 years.
And that's all you have?

You seem mad that the colony surpassed the fatherland

I dunno senpai, you should see some of the dumb state laws.

This.

UKucks don't realize that any speech based "charge" in the US in sensationalized headlines would never hold up in a US court. Whereas in the UK, hate speech laws are real and would hold up. Completely different set of realities.

They died at the end of ww2 when you demanded they give up all over seas territorial claims. You killed them.

Cheers BTW.

"proof" of muh russia hack

Oi m8 that post wusn't sharia compliunt

not bothered.

in my country there have been people getting 6 months of prison no probation