Why is the acceptance of homosexuals an exclusively white trait?

Not sure, but does Moot accept it? He's the poster boy of Sup Forums's /hm/ Handsome Men category.

It's a Jewish/Leftist trait pushed on all else.

**western trait

/thread

India isn't blue?

this,

marriage equality doesn't equal acceptance of homosexuality

The natural evolution of cucked Christianity. Leave your will and morals at the door to submit to the kike on a stick, or the masses, whatever feels Right to your sentimental side.

Christcucks and pagan trash hated us for a long time. Thank "god" for secularism, it's fixing that.

Whites are smart enough to realize that co-operation and "live and let live" attitude is better for the development of a nation, but only a handful of whites are smart enough to see the long term impact of homosexuality on a nation.

Maybe it requires a higher IQ than 80-90

White people are fags. Fuck drunpf and fuck white people

Maybe we just dont fucking care

because if white people don't do it nobody else will, same as every invention or social norm in the entire history of mankind.

We went east and found out slavery was a thing, so we exploited it until we felt bad about it then we banned it. the blacks wouldnt have banned it and desu im pretty sure africa is still a booming slave trade region.

>Estonia, Czechia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia
Shame.

Because of a cuck-gene virus the jews designed to destroy whites.

>Jewish trait
>No homo in Israel on map
Uh huh

>south america
>white
choose one

It's a degenerate trait. Proves that whites have become as degenerate as those depraved Brazilian mestizos. That was the Jew's plan all along - to corrupt the Aryan race and turn us into the shape of savage animalistic mudbloods, either mentally or physically.

Do you believe what you say or am I a retard for arguing on Sup Forums? I compel your non-degenerate side to tell me the truth.

Coz jews mothafucker

Fucking another guy in the ass is the most unatural thing you can think of from the guy consenting to the guy getting a boner.

Yet you guys think "well as long as they dont go to far with it and want to get married who cares what they do in their homes"

Lynch them!!!

What are you asking, goy? Soon your shitty 3rd world country will taste the Jew-borne enrichment too, without the safety net of Western Aryan riches. You will learn it as people around you become more and more animalistic, sexualized and aggressively retarded.

(((Judaeo-christian))) culture

>goy

Thank you. Now I can leave in peace

Visual acceptance is a western trait. The rest of the countries don't mind fucking if they don't see it.

Wish it wasn't. Also pretty sure pic's wrong, gay marriage isn't legal here.

it's nature's population control, large cities cause faggotry, for some reason overpopulation affects asians differently and they become asexual, niggs are yet to make large cities, my bet is they produce ultraviolent niggs for population controll

its probably "civil unions" or some other gay shit.

Because it's been accepted since ancient Greece and most of our modern values still have links with pre-christian Greco-Roman lifestyles and morals?

R A R E
A
R
E

Jews.

Member when fag's marriage was illegal here?

Fags accepted in mostly dying countries tolerance the virtue of a dying civilization

Define natural. Dolphins do it too after all.

>Dolphins do it too after all.

dolphins are faggots.

also cancer happens in nature and every other illness natural means nothing

Another great post from a Canadian friend!

You son of a bitch

the fuck?!

Cancer is unnatural you bitch, you first have to understand what the word means.

Killing other humans is unnatural faggot. G off yourself.

the pleasure in sex is to trick us into having offspring is what i am saying

Remember when you could publicly mock fags and everyone laughed?

fucking bullshit it is cell growth its natural

Because intelligence and rationality are making it actually easier to brainwash people and to do some mental gymnastics in order to justify the most illogical shit and still make it sound "reasonable". Of course it's only some middle area where this applies; stupid people will simply not follow a too contrived way of thinking, and really intelligent people will realize that there are some basic truths that just cannot be argued away for convenience. But there is a "sweet spot" of utmost manipulability, home of the pseudo-intellectuals and the successfully brainwashed, the feeding grounds of the left and the abomination they made of Western education.

>muh abnormal cell growth is natural
>Nu-Sup Forums srsly

the definition you stupid nigger natural as in taking place existing in nature not made by man coming from nature get it or should i fucking say it again?

because we're the most rich and our gays pay their taxes.

>Fucking another guy in the ass is the most unatural thing you can think of from the guy consenting to the guy getting a boner.

Why can men orgasm when they get ass fucked? if nature did not want men to buttfuck why give them lots of pleasure from it?

people receive pleasure from cutting themselves doesnt mean its okay,

mostly because of strict laws
you cant just kill somebody and claim he was gay
so they included the gays

say it fucking again

Homosexuality is a sign of extreme masculinity. There is a reason all empires have their own homosexual culture. It's just most don't acknowledge it as "homosexual". The Romans and Greeks practiced pederasty, only after Christians clamped down on it did Rome fall. By constantly culling homosexuals in society, Christians dysgenically culled the masculine men in their society. Without masculine men to fight for them they immediately succumbed to the Germanic hordes, who they let in because of Christian teachings.

This is why it's so comical that white nationalists consider homosexuality degenerate when it is in fact the obsession with curbing degeneracy from a Christian perspective that has anchored whites and destined them to cull their most masculine men for "purification".

Hello my sweet, sweet summer child.

We're the most enlightened and educated. There is nothing wrong between consenting adults loving or having sexual relations with one another unless you're an edgy teenager trying to sound tough.

Please stop trying to justify your mental illness.

It's because we work too hard.. personally i don't care if you like to ram your dick in the garbage disposal.. so long as you're not hurting someone i just don't give a fuck.

because it's where all the jews are

kys

Why is civility an exclusively white trait?

fag marriage isn't legal in australia please delete this

We've recognised civil unions for years

link to source of this plz.
good material to link to faggot sjws banging on about how the sand heretics are good