I think black people should be thankful that whites ended slavery...

I think black people should be thankful that whites ended slavery, instead of asking for reparations and acting like victims because of it.

>what do you think?

>You should be thankful I paid for your medical bills after I ran you over
How did black people benefit from slavery?

Nigs should be grateful Europeans didn't exterminate all of them when we had the chance. Thank Christinsanity for making people believe niggers are human.

Made it so White People didn't have to do all the fucking work for once.

they now live in america instead of africa.
africans back then didn't benefit obviously.

more like some other random black user ran them over, some jew spit on them while he was walking by then some white guy came and saved his life.
>ayyyy why my back hurt when i bend down!? dis whiteys fault. mr shekelstienberg told me so!

that's the problem.
it wasn't just white people involved, in fact the majority were, you guessed it, jews.

They should be thankful we brought them over and gave them a taste of freedom.. Blacks are the best fed, best medicated, best educated, and have the best life expectancy in europe/USA..

>Sup Forums history
The whole world has been trading with each other for the past 1000 years. If blacks were nearly as useless as you claim they'd have died out before they could've even established industries and trade routes

So if I were to take some impoverished Americans over to Australia made them my slaves and then freed them after a few generations all's square?

Why not just employ them with their consent?

pretty much sums my views up.

america is the only country where blacks live somewhat civilized instead of tying themselves to tires and being set on fire.

I think they should have been sent to africa at the moment they became useless, when they were emancipated.

because consent wasn't a thing back then.

the strongest group of people just takes what they want. be it countries, people , or items.

(hint=the strongest are always the whites, and will forever be)

Everytime a see a nigger crying about reparations i see nothing but a Fucking boom demanding gifts but what really activate my almonds are the nigger enablers who actually propagandise this shit.
First if it wasn't because slavery Niggers would be making mud cookies in Africa or dying of malaria as a hobby instead of playing basketball and making shit meaningless songs.

Two, there hasn't been a slave born person in America for almost 2 centuries now, even those who were slaves once their genetic make up has travel so far down the pike and mixed with none slave or straight up white their bullshit doesn't even count anymore.

Three fuck Niggers

>ayyyy why my back hurt when i bend down!? dis whiteys fault.
change "whiteys" for "joos" and this is literally Sup Forums

I bet you a nigger couldn't tell you who William Wilberforce is, I always do to show them that they don't really give a shit about slavery

Have you noticed who has abolished the slavery?
Hint: not blacks (who were selling one another to whoever was buying), not arabs (because they're still doing this to this day), not indians, not chinks

>because consent wasn't a thing back then.
Yes it was, an english man couldn't be coerced into slavery

>the strongest group of people just takes what they want. be it countries, people , or items
And that was retarded, it turned out trade and peace were better than colonialism and protectionism.

Congrats your the most honourable rapist

>niggers
>being thankful and appreciating the value of anything that's given to them
>ever

>waaah why you stopped doing this bad thing and convinced others not to do it too!!!!

Litterally get to live in the richest country in the world instead of dieing from starvation in some african shit hole
demand reparations

Did I say that?

If you and your friends are raping some girl and you stop then convince them to stop how does that morally absolve you?

They should be thankful that white people started it because otherwise they'd still be drinking pee of cows and gnawing on bushmeat back in Africa

We should of never freed those goddamn niggers AND allowed them to vote. Fucking subhumans...

>we should HAVE never

Thanks...lost my glasses.

The difference is that you realised something everybody does is wrong and convinces them not to do it. For majority of civilisations slavery was a normal thing and then western civilisation realised that it really isn't and abolished it.

I think black people should be disappointed with white people for ending slavery