Y'all ready for WW3

It's coming whether you like it or not. Time to find out who the real men are. Personally I was hoping to avoid it since things have been going well for me lately but oh well, that's life. Who's ready to reach Valhalla?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/channels/1055902
youtube.com/watch?v=XayVafPHfgQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If anyone shoots a US jet down its on like donkey kong
But shitty Russian tech can't hit US jets

>RT fag shilling
>in fact it's up to poot to shoot down the plane or not
>oh no you all have to repent WW3 is imminent, russia is a saint!

disgusting indeed

I wouldn't underestimate them

>Personally I was hoping to avoid it since things have been going well for me lately but oh well, that's life

haha stupid wagecuck, I'm a neet so I have nothing to loose.

BRING IT!

Quiet soyboy

What branch will you join?

Hopefully the next one will involve a heavy exchange of nukes and massive territorial changes. Shit needs to change.

>Sup Forums moderator Jay Irwin
>taykey manager Jay Irwin
>taykey is a datamining advertising company
>persistent cookie on Sup Forums discovered recently, tracks posts across different boards
>anonymity being removed
>taykey and Jay Irwin are Jewish

Mods no longer do it for free.

Asthma, flat feet, and anaphylaxis. Have fun dying for Israel.

Will the white feather brigade come out and call me a coward? Sure. But I'll be the coward with life and limbs intact.

>soyboy

are mods even allowed to do this you faggot?

I'm ready

This. I can't fight for my country anymore.

>going off to die in a jew war in the middle east
>wife gets BLACKED by jamal while you're off dieing for Israel

fuck off kike

hey wait

what if

stay with me here

what if

what if you get the motherfucking usa planes out of motherfucking syria

I'm 30 and too old to be drafted, but if ww3 happend I would volunteer in a heart beat, we've become so soft and need some real action in our lives.

>I'm a neet so I have nothing to lose
this. also, in the event of a nuclear war, i live near an air force base. so my town will be one of the first targets to be vaporized; it'll be glorious.

AF, put my engineering brain to use I guess.

I think the US has the restraint to lose a plane in this conflict and keep a cool head, everyone knows Syria is a cluster fuck for everyone involved.

As long WW3 is not near Europe I dont care.

guys im getting scared.. quick where are the "its a big nothingburger once again" anons

as long as nato exists, war will happen in Europe

>I'm 30 and too old to be drafted
lol, 18-45 nigger what you smokin

It won't be a world war without Europe.

I'm on whatever side culls the anarchists and communists from our streets.

Everything in your shithole country is going to be rubble and that will be an improvement.

In the US, no.

"Search Results
The Selective Service Act of 1948, enacted in June of that year, created a new and separate system, the basis for the modern system. All men 18 years and older had to register with Selective Service. All men between the ages of 19 to 26 were eligible to be drafted for a service requirement of 21 months."

I'll run like hell and make myself a forest shelter, if there are any forests left. Thanks for reminding me to prepare some pemmican.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please be war

>hmm , looks like russia is trying to help the syrian regime
>the syrian regime seems to be working with russia pretty effectively to fuck up IS
>would be a real dick move to invade syria and protect IS , which in turn makes our greatest ally israel happy.
>let's do it
why is america always so trigger happy to suck israel's dick?

shit is pretty real between russia and usa in syria. if it wasnt for the threat of ww3 the usa would have toppled the syrian gov by now and moved onto iran. usa is playing chicken with russia by keep on escalating to do what they want to do in syria and putin keeps saying if u do it im gonna nuke u believe me i will its not a bluff!
He is probably bluffing.

>All those jobs created by the war
>All that free space and cheap housing
>All those women who will be forced to settle for me because all other suitors are dead in Europe

This is going to be the best war ever.

But... but... what will ISIS do without their air support?

Lmao you're already in a war.

This. We've just got to survive and everything will be a-ok. Nuclear weapons screw the picture up, but let's face it, they'll only be used on military installations. No one is stupid enough to organize a MAD

It's minor so far. Doesn't affect me except for stricter border inspections.

>Personally I was hoping to avoid it
Indeed, it's a shame.
Just consider it as waiting for a real reason to fight, not just for oil

What was that first well produced refugee video-? It had ominous music and showed all those dudes climbing fences and fixki fixki

I hope it becomes war so that Sweden can join in

They have by far the best AA in the world bub.

if there is a draft for ww3 what ages do they take ?
also if you don't join the war what happens to you. do you get put in a fema camp if you are not useful ?

>what ages do they take
18-30 I guess
Underage males will probably get called in for training to become a military

>also if you don't join the war what happens to you
Betrayal of your nation, probably prison

>do you get put in a fema camp if you are not useful
don't think so

US should not even be there. They are not invited. What is syrian jets were riding sorties over US airspace?
If US causes war expand to this i hope you get nuked and a tidal wave knocks out the entire west coast.

Please wait until I am living in Japan with my waifu.

After 2018/2020 please. Let me settle down.

Yeh Assad had destroyed ISIS until then the US comes in last month after fake chemical attack blamed on Assad.
Notice nobody mentions Israel when talking about Syria?
Go watch documentary from 2003 BBC called THE WAR PARTY

You wouldn't be fighting for your country anyway. You would be fighting for Israel, who thinks you are a cow stupid dumb goy.

>burgers
The Russians have the best missiles in the world you fucking retard.

The best Western countries have failed to emulate their accuracy countless times because they simply never cared for developing it while Russia was developing the absolute fuck out of it since Cold War.

>MAD
>still applying after Cold War
All it takes is mile deep underground cities and the first strike.
Russia, America, any other large country that at least has mountains (and nukes), they can survive nuclear war easily.
When you control the money, you can funnel it to construction easily.
Nukes are already weak against solid ground, bunker buster types cannot survive against aerated metal bunkers that are a mile deep.

>War starts
>EU, being a bunch of busybodies, interferes
>Member armies move on the Middle East
>Unprotected homeland gets shafted by local muzzies
Congrats, Hans.

kek

if the mid east/us wipe each other off the face of the earth humans might finally achieve something with all the genetic garbage out of the way.

although they'll need to nuke germany

They could, I think their SAMs stand a better chance than their fighters though honestly.

Russian AA and anti ship is the best in the world.

i dont think we're very close to another world war tbqh, its all just fearmongering
mutually assured destruction is a pretty good peacekeeper

If you have a wife that is fine with being blacked thats your problem

No it isn't. MAD is worthless.
Any world-ending scenario is always the same result: build underground bunkers.

Back in the cold-war, the thought was preposterous. Underground cities?! How will we farm?!
Fast forward several decades and we can grow TREES with zero direct sunlight in grow-beds.
Not to mention fish, veg, fungus.
Animals could be done in the same way with larger areas for them to roam.

At this present time, humans are capable of creating fully-sustained micro-biomes that do not collapse like they used to even just 15 years ago. We've figured it out, we know how to minimize and outright prevent collapses.
This research was more done for the sake of living in space and other worlds, but it is now being used to grow food for people.
Aquaponics is exploding in use all around the world for supermarkets and such.
You can easily make your own aquaponics system with 2 huge containers, some soil, fish, pipes and a motor.
You can even automate some solutions if problems appear, like bad temperatures, water evaporation turns on a hose, etc.
Raspberry Pi can do it fine. I remember some dude made his tweet him stats of the system every few hours so he could monitor its health.

MAD does not apply to the modern world.
Even with Russia threatening to release cobalt-60 in to the oceans and poison the entire food chain for the next few thousand generations as it fucks entire crops of animals up over the 5 years from it being released.
We can simply grow fish in huge grow-tanks which also feed our veg, fruit and other foods.

Valhala? I'm going to go get my 72 virgins!

Daily reminder to watch Threads.

A quick rundown (1/3):
Documentary dramatisation following two families in Sheffield during the runup to an all out nuclear exchange, and what comes after.
The chronology of the global events leading up to the war is depicted via television and radio news broadcasts, as well as a few newspaper reports.
>An allegedly US-backed coup d'état in Iran prompts Russia to occupy the northern part of the country, ostensibly to prevent the return of a pro-Shah regime.
>On 8 May, the USA hints at deploying troops to Iran, to prevent the Russians from reaching the oil fields in the south.
>On 11 May, the US Navy in the Indian Ocean is put on high alert when rumours begin to circulate of the disappearance of the USS Los Angeles in the Persian Gulf.
>The next day, a collision in the Gulf of Oman between the Russian battlecruiser Kirov and the USS Callaghan leaves the former badly damaged.
>Subsequent discoveries by American and Israeli search and rescue vessels reveal debris and an oil slick from the missing Los Angeles, prompting the US President to warn the Russians over the possibility of an "armed confrontation—with incalculable consequences for all mankind."
>On 17 May, the US sends its rapid deployment force to take defensive positions around Isfahan in western Iran, hoping to deter the Russians from making further advances to the south, with a supporting role being taken by squadrons of B-52 bombers and AWACS early warning aircraft landing at US airbases in Turkey.
>The Russians respond by transporting nuclear warheads into their newly established base in Mashhad.
>On 20 May, the USA proposes a joint withdrawal from Iran to take effect by noon on the 22nd, while Britain sends troops to Europe amidst a build-up of Warsaw Pact troops in East Germany.

A quick rundown (2/3):
>Russians ignore the US ultimatum and, an hour after the expiry, are attacked at their base in Mashhad by B-52 bombers using conventional weapons. The Russians defend the base with a nuclear tipped surface-to-air missile, destroying many B-52s. The battle ceases after US forces launch a battlefield nuclear weapon at the Russian base.
>The next day, fighting breaks out between the US and Russian navies.
>On 24 May, amidst rioting in East Germany, the Russians cut the road links into and out of West Berlin, whilst offering occupying NATO forces free passage to the west. The USS Kitty Hawk is sunk in the Persian Gulf, and the US blockades Cuba. Anti-Russian riots in major US cities damage several Russian consulates.
>The next day, the BBC reports on the Mashhad nuclear exchange, stating that the weapons used were within the range of 50–100 kilotons, and that cities in western Pakistan are being evacuated due to the fallout.
>As tensions between the US and Russia over Iran escalate, the Home Office directs Sheffield City Council to assemble an emergency operations team, which establishes itself in a makeshift bomb shelter in the basement of the town hall.
>After the ignored US ultimatum to the Russians results in a brief tactical nuclear skirmish, Britain is gripped by fear, with looting and rioting rife.
>"Subversives" including peace activists and trade unionists are arrested and interned under the Emergency Powers Act.
>At 8:30 a.m. GMT on 26 May, the town hall office transmitter signals Attack Warning Red.
>Sheffield's air raid sirens sound.

A quick rundown (3/3):
>Panic breaks out in the city.
>Sheffield operations staff man their desks.
>At 8:35 a.m. a nuclear warhead air bursts high over the North Sea, producing an electromagnetic pulse which damages or destroys communications and most electrical systems throughout the UK and northwestern Europe.
>Two minutes later the first missile salvos hit NATO targets.
>Includes nearby RAF Finningley 18 miles (29 km) from Sheffield.
>Although the city is not yet heavily damaged, the mushroom cloud from Finningley is visible
>Chaos reigns in the streets.
>Sheffield is soon hit by a one-megaton warhead launched at the Tinsley Viaduct.
>Strategic targets, including steel and chemical factories in the Midlands, are the primary targets.
>Two thirds of all UK homes destroyed.
>Immediate deaths ranging between 17 and 30 million.
>The resulting East-West exchange amounts to 3,000 megatons.
>~210 megatons fall on the UK.
You are still less than halfway through the film.

Literally nothing will happen like always.

that is the first round of drafts retard, they were drafting 40 year olds in 1944

Threads is the best nuclear war kino and one of the most powerful (and depressing) movies ever made. You brits know your shit making great cinema.

t. jose santo domingo de la cruz

of course they can hit US jets, do you think US jets are magic?

US jets are run on pure freedom.

> Not gonna happen

Fuck off summerfag..

It'll end in nuclear. Russia has thousands of nukes. China won't get involved, Japan will side with US. Nato will fight with the US. Middle East will side with Russia. NK siding with Russia.

They will have Japan and Australia on the Eastern front after they take out NK.
They'll have the American navy/airforce securing supremacy in the baltic seas and the middle east. The navies from Europe will secure the Atlantic. They'll then be fighting Europe and the US on the western front.

Russia are massively outnumbered and outgunned their only option is nuclear if war breaks out.

We will not ever get WW3 because of nukes, all wars now will be boring proxy war bullshit

We will never have the fun of a proper war ever again

>it's that time of the month again
what histeria will you people find next month to shitpost about WWIII?

The last time the US underestimated a possible enemy, they payed early.

If there is even a slight possibility of them shooting down one of our planes, we should at least be cautious.

> Middle East will side with Russia

You don't know a damned thing about Middle Eastern politics do you

Russian allies in the Mideast include Syria, Iran, and the Lebanese Hezbollah, who fight alongside Russia in Syria and will fight alongside them in WW3 (which will probably start in Syria anyways)

They are opposed by the Sunni Gulf monarchies led by Saudi Arabia, who generally side with the US (though Qatar might side with Russia)

Turkey makes no sense nowadays. I don't exactly know who it would side with. It supports ousting Assad and has historically been a US ally, but it recently got cozier with Russia after their President went full dictator

And that's just scratching the surface

Probably another Nork nuclear test, maybe a US shootdown of Russian fighters or vice versa

Paratroopers are so fucking badass.

>y'all
Kys

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=XayVafPHfgQ

So, who will we have to slaughter this time?

who will be irregular here?
i for sure will be irregular

Valhalla will not save you, you must seek salvation and repent before Christ

Going Army in a couple years.

I heard you are good at shooting russians.

Anglo Saxons =/= Vallhalla

Russians = Vallhalla

Russians are descendant from Vikings. You are not.

No one is shooting down anyone's plane
>Russia or the US will risk a nuclear war and mutual destruction over Syria
Unlikely

Vikings were just criminals on boats. They were shit at warfare, only raiding fishing villages and shit, raping the locals, being ice niggers.

The English on the other hand have dominated the entire world with civilized warfare, even when their adversaries were savages.

God save the Queen.

Even if we do shoot down a plane(which is 99% wont happen), i don't think US will start a war, definitely not straight away. War needs a proper preparation and deployment. They're not really prepared for either conventional or unconventional confrontation.

> Time to find out who the real men are.

Well they aren't posting on Sup Forums, that's for sure.

Yes they are.

But we'd rather take a break from sand people land and have fun in Asia.

Underestimate your opponent at your own peril.

Ready here, desu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army

>don't understand how close we are to a new global war

t.rubble mound

Murrifat euducation kation shoving 10/10 historry majorr.

But you do misunderestimate them, burgers.

that's not how hyphens work, faggot

> One-shot-down-US plane-in-Syria-close
should be "One-shot-down-US-plane-in-Syria close"
moron

My body is ready.

What makes you think you have the right to speak to me like that you ice chink?

You're people are uneducated cucks

so will boots hit american/european ground in this one or will it just be another middle eastern spectacle for us?

anons

can you feel it?