Pol has invaded youtube

The public opinion of youtube is shifting towards redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

In this age of technology we have grown lazy & have become unworthy of the heritage bestowed upon us by our ancestors. We need to honor those who died & fought for our future, we have a moral obligation to do everything within our power to save the west. You should all know what is at stake here.

We have been growing tremendously so far & just through memes & humor we have become a political force to be reckoned with stronger than anyone could've imagined. And you can see how threatened they feel by us.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4

But if we want to secure our victory against these sick fucks, we must penetrate the social fabric even further, to the point where our victory against them becomes so obvious their own will start to betray them. We already see tendencies of this on the small scale on youtube with for example youtubers like Laci Green changing sides, and a big reason for this is because we have become so big that to be against us means you will get hate & social penalties, in contrast to the outside world or sites like facebook where the opposite is still true, and you get penalties for having too right wing opinions. Youtube is almost completely dominated by us. If we are to continue this winning spree we must learn from what we have done & use this to it's full potential and dominate all political discourse.

We must find a way to spread it to other arenas like facebook & other mass media, and the more and more we penetrate these sites, the more and more our probability for victory will go toward 1.

One of the big reasons we have not penetrated facebook in the slightest is that our ideas still carry a lot of stigma & potential social penalties which the left has instilled in society. We must either find a way to destroy this stigma to encourage people to voice their opinions, and I have an idea on how this could be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Grotius#De_Indis_and_Mare_Liberum
forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We could make a series of fake facebook accounts & get as many friends on them as possible. Perhaps even fake celebrity accounts, but in any case try to get as many friends as possible to penetrate as many social circles as possible. After this is done we slowly & gradually redpill them & post for example lowkey redpill videos that get a lot of views on youtube, which will slowly remove the social stigma from facebook & eventually become the dominant political narrative where disagreeing with it becomes the stigmatized opinion.

Anyone else have any ideas on how we can reach mass redpill, and how we could organize it? Please bump the thread to keep it alive.

Facebook is dead in this regard imo. I've been actively dropping redpills on my FB for years now and seen very little impact. Barely anyones throwns in a like, much less a comment or share. The only ones that did react were already redpilled without my help.
Thing is the audience you share the redpills with is very limited. My social circle never got above 150 people - because I don't friend up people I keep zero contact with in real life.
But for someone followed by thousands, it could be a different story.
Besides, Jewbook is too heavily moderated. many redpill pages are being continuously deleted, people banned. And many are even facing criminal charges for speaking out against immigration or shitskins in general, it's madness.

the number of dislikes is going down

why

The ordinary people in Europe express their views in the ballot box and thumbs downs on videos like the pro refugees video.

Openly expressing anti immigrant views is too risky.

>And many are even facing criminal charges for speaking out against immigration or shitskins in general, it's madness.

This is what I mean by penalties, that's why it's not the dominant narrative.

We must find a way to penetrate it. Through lowkey nonpunishable redpilling if need be.

still going up for me, approaching 215,000 now

>why
>(((why)))
You know why.

Yeah but it's increasing in a way slower rate than before. I think it's because there was a big thread on Sup Forums earlier

BEEP BOOP SHUT IT DOWN

I also do this since a couple of years ago. Keep doing it, it works. It might not seem so, since they are dormant, but just wait for a video like the one you posted to surface and revel in the comments.

Sweet sweet presentation of how it really works.

That's why upvote/downvote system is shit. Leddit and JewTube get shekels for something like this.

>The young turks is a featured creator
>Al Jazera finances the young turks
>Al Jazera is owned by Qatar
>Qatar Finances ISIS and all islamic rebels like hamas

Really makes you think and you stormfaggots are still with the (((jews))) thing , its basically a jihad through every method , and jews are your allies in this battle.

Schlomo? It's you?

Youtube deleted my dislike so I had to press dislike again. Just a fyi. They might have done it to you too.

Im just stating the obvious , know your enemy , connect the dots , al jazerra and the young turks have supported the jihad against israel.

And now they are doing the same in europe but with another strategy.
Wake up Qatar created the refugee crisis and now they are using propaganda to force refugees in europe.

Yep, went to doublecheck.

They are deleting dislikes.

I just refreshed the video many times, and it went steadily up in dislikes & sudden it went down like 5 dislikes, and then back up.

Also the young turks has in their network that atheist bernie faggot , kyle or something , so they are supporting atheist cucking the usa while supporting isis in syria and other places.

Really makes you think

Youtube is literally deleting dislikes right now. Manipulative fucking kikes. Just refresh the page and you will it it suddenly randomly goes down like 3 dislikes.

tl;dr

u2b is for faggots and teens

Muslims hate non-Muslims
Jews hate white people
I don't see how any of them are my friends.
The best scenario is both killing each other. One that I hope will come soon.

Youtube has officially become an anti-white dictatorship

Just compare numbers of jews and muslims , not going to happen.
Indians also been opressed by islam , and they are a billion.
The only way to stop this plague is to unite those bordering islam (europe ,israel ,russia , india and some african nations).

This is more than a refugee crisis , its a literal demographic jihad and will fuck europe forever , india ,israel and russia are already being cucked by their islamic lobbies inside.
On russia not so much the islamic lobby but the fact that a colossal ammount of their military is made of muslims.

This is the battle for the century if we divide we are fucked.

Facebook is socially conservative on redpill topics because unlike anonymous boards or YouTube it has a direct effect on how you are viewed within your social circle.

The best way to do this would be to start private groups... politically incorrect groups where we drop redpills thru humor or shock value. We make sure there is a disclaimer stating it's satire, not to be taken seriously and sometimes graphic.

Make sure to start these groups with accounts that can't be traced back to you. Send invites to your friends and who knows, you might be surprised on who joins.

Just checked and mine was removed too. If they're removing dislikes then there's no telling how many this video has actually gotten.

You don't get the enemy inside.
You deal with traitors first.
Jews have conspired to destroy western societies from inside and are the biggest single cause of western decadency.
The globalism, free market and immigration policies are all Jewish designed.
European peoples must unite. But only european peoples. Jews must be judged in a case by case basis and be watched very closely. Or they will end infiltrating us as they always try.

Can Youtube ban you if you report that video for inciting terrorism?

Lol first 3 comments are so blatantly bits. You click on each of their profile and all have one uploaded vidya and it's the same vidya on all their pages. Kek

Criminal charges for speaking? Wut?

Agreed. Fantastic work lately

Free market and globalism is what make the spanish empire great.
Those two things make a country great , the third one you mention immigration it is caused not by capitalism or globalism but by the welfare state that fucks the fertility of native population due to high taxes and lower credit to buy homes.

Basically before the welfare state the idiot without education can buy his home cheaply due to low taxes and credit and starts families.
When you have a welfare state that does not happen so you need to import population to pay pensions and shit.

Communism may have been a ideology pushed by jews , but the welfare state was pushed by anglosaxons and then after by everyone since its easier to steal money with a big state.

>made the spanish empire

Anyone else feel bad for the little girl who says hi every time you refresh the page?

>Free market and globalism is what make the spanish empire great.
The spanish Empire was the absolute opposite to free market.
That was a Netherlands and later Brittish thing. Just because it suited them at the time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Grotius#De_Indis_and_Mare_Liberum
Globalism as a concept didn't even existed yet.
>When you have a welfare state that does not happen so you need to import population to pay pensions and shit.
This is not needed if there isn't a demographic crisis. Which is our real problem here. One none talks about.

I feel bad for the Europeans killed by Islamic terrorism. The people that loses their jobs because the immigrants and the young people that cannot get state help because the immigrants got it.
The best thing we can do to help this people is to put refugee camps in the border of Syria and help to finish the war fast.

The welfare state always causes a demographic crisis.
And yes spain was mercantilistic , but with the colonies it was a style of free market and globalism was started by spain then when they started to bring back things from the new world.

And regarding the welfare state and demographics , the western roman empire fell because a demographic crisis caused by the welfare state.
The eastern roman empire had a smaller welfare state while the western one was basically being depopulated by the high tax rate to the point that tax evasion became masive and people sold themselves to servitude instead of facing tax collectors.

>The welfare state always causes a demographic crisis.
Rationale for this?

Did anybody Ddos youtube? It says it's down on both of the IPs I use.

Not at all.

"Hi, youtube gave me tons of moneys to guilt trip you into self genocide destroying your own homelands, tihi, because I'm cute & I'm a girl you feel sympathy for me tihi."

>High taxes
>Lower credit since you get lower loans
>Property prices go up
>Smart people stop having kids since they dont have homes
>retards have more kids since they dont give a shit about anything
>retards demand more welfare state
>inflation starts
>the economy starts going to hell
>depopulation (venezuela)

The roman empire went through all those parts to the point that the currency was worthless.

Its working fine for me

Next target user?

>ddos YouTube
Is this nigga serious

we are already there :3

forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/

This is non eularian, so if it was node based it'd be impossible in 2 dimensions. The solution is to either use a different dimension, like construct a paper bridge across the parts, or use folds.

However, this doesn't use nodes, it uses large images, so the whole thing is fucking trivially solved, it never says I can't run a cable through a house.

>tfw when The Impartial Truth videos have 5000 likes and 300 dislikes and maybe 100k views

then you realize that everyone who hates it will virtue signal and dislike but most people who like it will be afraid to click "like"
yet the ratio is still 50:3

just connect the houses in series like a strand of Christmas lights, gaytips

Seems fishy
I remain unconvinced.

I'm sorry for calling you gaytips, it was uncalled for

It's simple, people get old, they need new people to pay for the old people, but the old people didn't have enough kids so they need to bring in new people. Thus, demographics have shifted.

nah nepal syrup we need to go further then that. but its a good start non the less.

They have already banned my 5th account. It's funny cuz now many regular and old accounts are anti refugee on that site and they dont get banned because they have huge followings.

But the site itself is being ruled by LA leftists.

Look at the us fertility rates , i say the us because its the only country were states have so much power compared to the federal power.

Cucked welfare states like new york were a house in the sewers cost like a million dollars have a negative fertilitty.

Republican states in which you can buy a house for 70000 usd have a high fertility.

Facebook is not a good platform because of lack of anonymity. You cant reveal your power level there yet without boss, preacher, grandma judging you let alone the outside world.

Make fakebook accounts and open source login credentials? Other than that all I can think is hax already popular accounts.

they gave up already it seems like..243k dislikes and growing

Youtube is a liberal site. Lgbt friendly and all that shit. We have to shut it down.

definitely no, if you refresh it enough you can see dislikes randomly going down from time to time still.

google is blatantly displaying their jewishness because they know there is no alternative to jewtube and jewgle

stop with these forced threads.

this is just a way for governments to shut down hate speech. If you raid places like youtube after this obvious refugee video false flag, you are the cancer destroying Sup Forums

keep it on Sup Forums or we'll all swing from nooses.

Quit being a fucking coward.

Kek top comment is mine

Digits confirm: time to leave fagbook.

because the guy who put them all together is jewish?

Youtube comment section does not make any sense to me. I refresh the page and suddenly a bunch of other comments are at the top. I scroll the page and go from comments that have 100 likes to comments that have 1k likes. The fuck is this shit?

>this is just a way for governments to shut down hate speech.

Like they can do shit at this point. Way too many redpilled people, youtube would be boycotted & replaced, and I'd like to see them try to censor free speech.

These digits aren't gonna check themselves people

Even delusional shitlibs have their limits. You can't force people to swallow spoon after spoon of poison, brow beat them constantly, and expect them to remain content. They'll grow to harbor disdain for those inflicting the circumstances upon them.
People are lashing out, and world leaders are lucky that its still so peaceful. The collective violence that whites are capable of wielding is one of the most destructive forces on the planet.

The way to push further right isn't social media however. If you're not already involved in some IRL movement you need to be. Bring your close friends and family into the fold. Stop hiding your power level, just have some tact when you speak with others and show them whats really happening in the world. Be ready to back up your position with any relevant videos and infographics. Word of mouth, and winning the street is how we're gaining massive numbers.

Facebook is 50%+ spam accounts, all bots. If you added in the tweens, Indians trying to hit on white women, and joke profiles then the site really has nothing. Its a liberal hugbox for mind distortion. Its already dead a la Myspace, except the ZuckerKike is floating enough cash to keep propping up the corpse.