White niggers

I think slavs are really albino niggers. Look at him LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHo0MG7Ne3A
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful
youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is wrong with that face? Do you prefer people who look like Styx instead?

Dun worry, it's just that these americans haven't seen white human males for so long that they think they look funny.

>finngoloid flag
>dat question
kek

Another shill and divide thread.

Even if you were right, the key point is that Slavs are not the enemy and they are our allies. They will play a key part in saving Europe.

that means the most powerful white aryan masterrace got raped and beaten by a bunch of albino niggers in ww2 is that what you're saying

kek wills it

slavs aren't the same as russians, russians have asian dna.

>average Romanian male
>gypsy copying white nigger

>implying Celts aren't the OTW

im starting to think that these anti-slav threads are being spammed by some jewish niggers in cia's headquarters in order to build up hate against Russia so world war 3 could start sooner

When the Race War starts we will all be white but we need to start drawing some lines so we still have future race wars

this

nothing wrong with slavs, they are white, you can find people of any white race which looks alittle different like this picture, slavs are Europeans and have some extremely beautiful women

also he is a fighter, likely had his nose/chin/entire face reconstructed many times over. especially the nose you can tell has been reconstructed

Slavs without a doubt sometimes behave like niggers but they are white and some of the world's greatest composers, mathematicians, scientists and authors are slavs so there's no question about their intelligence.

Also, Fedor Emelianenko is based as hell. Extremely humble and polite while being one of the best heavyweight MMA fighers of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=UHo0MG7Ne3A

That's funny coming from someone that's hiding his location flag.

I'm Croatian. Most people think I'm German

#NotAllSlavs

Ya but Slavic women are the opposite and are beautiful. Check mate.

>t. Ivan diaspora

he hasn't taken enough damage in 20 years of fighting to warrant reconstruction.

Just because you're German rapebaby

>Extremely humble and polite
and autistic

One of the best MMA Fighters who ever lived.

No they're white. Sage this divide and conquer shill thread.

TIL first man in space was albino nigger living in communist country
> white race btfo

Don't talk shit about Fedor you fuck

TOP KEK.

But in all seriousness, OP's pic truly is the white equivalent of nigger.

Just tell it to uncle Fyedya's face, he'll beat the crap out of you. Do you really expect martial art champions to have perfect facial features?

Romanians aren't even slavs, you're lower than them

t. gypsy bin diver

>poles
>martial arts

more like toilet cleaning arts lmao

hmm yes inbred babushkas sure are beautiful...

using german tehcnology

what has your slavshit nation ever achieved compared to usa and west europe?

based fedor

>Be a pasty fat manlet
>Picks Fador, one of the baddest men on the planet, as his example to start shit with Slavs.

OP is a kike

Aren't those Mediterraneans? They literally have negroid DNA, cucked AND poor, contributed jackshit since ree-neee-sanse, lazy, take pride in being lazy and corrupt. While lost Slavs are Nordic tier unadmixed and shaped the science greatly

bump

And yet the slavs are the most conservative compared to the US and Europe. Just kill off thier mudslimes and boom, better than rest.

They do behave kinda like sandniggers

>They will play a key part in saving Europe
I think this could be true, they know if they help to fix Europe they can be part of the Union, also communism failed epically over there

He looks like a masculine killer.
And in fact, he is. Fedor would kill you with his barehands and there's nothing you could do about it.
Does that scare you, little boy?

ITT: pathetic westerners mad at slavs because they're the only whites with balls

He's just mad Slavs dislike those darker than the snow. Must suck living in enriched Italy knowing that you won't hide in V4 without being beaten up from time to time for being arabic looking mixing seed

t. albino cuck

Lies. Slav whores love Med guys. The beta potato headed Slav males can't do anything but get cucked.

The true snow niggers. They hated their homeland so much they invaded other lands when they were weak and brought their shitty people and culture.

behead those who insult fedor

Slavshit same this medshit just look at southern slavs and balkani niggers

Slav men can die in a fire, fuck squats. Their women are always welcome however.

this is what happens when autistic kids spend too much time on the internet

they aint even close nigga

No one likes Medsubhumans though, bro. Russians girls rise British, German, Nordic cock? Maybe a few do, but Meds are seen as niggers here. I mean in Poland Spanish subhumans often get attacked just for the sake of it

>Slav men can die in a fire, fuck squats. Their women are always welcome however.

Says Pavel McJerombergwitzMuhammedJewstein51% O'Reilly.

Americans are such mongrel dogs.

It's because Slavs evolved from a different hominid than western euros who came from Neanderthals

Snow nigger

This particular one is an MMA fighter, Kicked some asses back in his days.

If you want some face to look search for Nikolai Valuev. He was a boxer and now he is Russian Parlament member.

I always love going to Eastern Europe because the women are really into Irish men.

Only been to Russia once, got attacked by ultras, then got attacked by the police and ended up being friends with the ultras. They thought we were English (even though we were in Ireland jerseys) and it was a big misunderstanding but never got to really interact with Russian women.

Fedor is friends with Putin (obviously) , likes Trump and said in an interview recently that women shouldn't compete in MMA. Pretty based desu

back to the gulag, cumskin

It didn't work the last 5989 times you tried it, it won't work now.

Go and fish out another nigger for your wife, Italian cuck

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y

White people have this thing where their skin darkens when they go outside in the sun. Not that anyone here does that.

All slavs look like that, shitty disfigured fetal baby syndrome faces.

Oh, look, it's Albanian subhuman again

Hello friend, here to support your favorite thread and embarrass yourself again?

I have been thinking about the word cumskin, and i dont find it negative at all. Cum is literall aquavit, water of life. Without it, none of us would exist. Shitskin on the other hand, literal waste, toxic, gives e-coli and is generally the lowest of low entities in any given world.

Oh and by the way, turkoloid rape baby: youre 4 feet tall, you stink of poo like your skin and you cant even ride a horse and shoot a bow. You are the jockeys of human races, we are the football players (:

>Slavs are subhuman looking

Yeah, I really wish that I looked like Hitler or Himmler, true Aryan beauty, the whole Nazi executive lot.

no we don't

back to your wooden hut, snownigger. look out you don't get melted by the sun while you rape and pillage superior human beings with actual cultures.
Med master race set the foundation for Europe and protected it (with slavs) for centuries and we can't let globalist Norducks kill it from the inside.

Slavs hate Meds/Arabs and how did Med subhumans protect it? Lol
Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED

>all these faggot warrior LARPERS,snow niggers,neutral niggers, and meme supremacists
wow these memes really get the blood rushing in muh loins
youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

im greek and I dont hate other whites, just bantzing back. we have fought invading persians, turks and other shitskins since before history.
also, Germoney is enforcing free movement atm.

Khabib is more famous than Fedor in Russia, and hes Muslim.

fedor emelianegro? of course he is

A - Jews are not Germans
B - Italians been doing it long before the EU - aka the last 30 years
C - >Greek >other whites
In Russia Pontic Greek dindus are on the same level with Jews and tajiks for the nationalists and general population

>we have fought
MUH HISTOREEEEES you haven't fought anything you stick axe nigger you've shitposted quite a lot though

If he doesn't have a suborbital knot has not white

>0.5 sheckels have been added to your balance
Stop it with your jewish propaganda, white europe will stand together against the shitskins, your retarded treads will never divide us
When the time comes we will fight against kebab opressor, like we did in the old times
Also only slavic countries have low % of niggers and muslims. I rarely meet a muslim and have seen only a few niggers in my life time, was recently in czech republic, only a few niggers in sight (mostly selling drugs)

>will never divide us
How can you divide what is not united, roleplaying silly boy?

Hah

Nice false flagging leftypol.

No really: great thread you got there, OP.

G'day

At least slavs have some sense of masculinity.

Slavs are alpha compared to the average sissy whiite boii now days.

What is wrong with Fedor by the way?

Hes good looking... and hes a Christian and personal friend of Putin.

You'll see that we will all be standing together when the time comes to get rid of kebób

No he's not

I won't, because nationalists don't care about "kebab". We care about non-NATIVES and degeneracy. Just "kebab removal" ensures safety for degenerates and non-natives

enemy of white mankind

This. Western men have become feminised in a generation or 2.

Nothing.

OP is a shill kike trying to divide and conquer. Whites need unity not end fighting. Fedor and slaves are alpha as fuck...and they're WHITE.

Russians ARE Superhumans and ONLY whites on the planet

>Whites unify
Oh this meme. I don't understand. For thousands of years whites were already divided by nationality/ethnicity. My dad for instance taught me my whole life Slavs are bad people and have inferior culture to Germanics/Anglos, and that Italians aren't white. I'm not referencing this to say he's right, I'm saying tribalism doesn't stop at "white" it has for the longest time gone beyond that. Why is Pan-Europeanism such a popular meme?

OP's pic is the equivalent of a bruiser. They all look the same,whether they're from France,UK ,Russia, mena, Brazil etc
. Rogaine l;ooks like that too,although a miniature version

>They literally have negroid DNA
Wrong, Moors weren't Negroids, they were Hamitic/Semitic people.

Meds are the only true Caucasians, the rest of Europe have some mongoloid or proto Asian Sami blood mixture

Don't you ever talk about fedor like that nigger

compare that to the news radio version of him, he looks like a diffrent man, but he hasn't aged as much as well..changed , idk if it's the growth hormone,there are some US athletes like Gary Bonds who also look like theyre different people

(((((OP))))) will not divide us

Larpshits are lower than gypsies