He doesn't have solar panels on his house

>still paying bills to electric jews
>he doesn't get paid for providing excess energy

>solar panels
>when literal solar roof is hitting the market
look at this dumb nigger

>He thinks the government still doesn't get it's money from solar panel users

I know you're like 13 and your parents probably have the solar panels and you just live with them, but take a look at the energy bill. They still pay a monthly fee to the government.

Sorry kiddo

>make house look ugly as fuck to save a bit of money

fucking poorfags

>Implying the cost of solar panels isn't the same as your bill

You'd be taking out fucking loans for panels. The manufacturing costs is ridiculous both in money and resources.

Are you aware that your fucking solar panels can't produce electricity when you really need it ? And the electric network can't ajust the production of electricity with the fluctuation of electricity production of your solar panels.
So we're literally paying your electricity

But I do, I have my Soyuz connected to the electrical current of my house.

it's illegal in France, if you want solar panel you actually pay to install then you are forced to sell the nergy to the electricity mafia, at their extremely low price.

Why wouldn't you sell the excess energy?

The batteries need to be a whole lot better first before I am starting this kind of shit.

>better batteries
Why?
In a vehicle weight per kg isn't quite there for most use cases - but why should you care the weight/dimension of your batteries?
40kw fits in a 1*2*.3m box and would cover >1 day of the Average USA household consumption.
Price? Solar is ~$1/watt on the generating side and lithium batteries are about $

I am more interested in CHP. What do you know think about them?

You know nothing about electricity mafias, boi

Solar people hit up my neighborhood a year ago. Too much money for us, but our neighbor bought into it. They now have signs up reading "SOLARCITY 100% SCAM".

Lol implying you can get away with not paying the Jews

You don't get to get off the grid. You just get to sell power credits at a reduced rate back to the grid. Which when you take into account the cost of installation and the efficiency and consistency of solar cells, you actually usually wind up in the red when it's all tabulated out.

But hey you've reduced your carbon footprint.

>implying the sun is free in Spain

You have to pay a tax if you use solar panels.

Only if you get connected to the grid and start fucking with it's equilibrium like some nigger.
JK, the spanish energy system is a deficient cesspool of corruption.

>implying it will give any benefits up here

it's a jew scam just like how over here we had a water shortage so they got people to put rain water tanks in. Then charged them because that rain water could of gone into a catchment area

Solar panels get ridiculous subsidies, they're still too expensive for private use.
It's like with electric cars, the tech is brilliant but it's kiked to oblivion.

you don't get it. You aren't allowed to plug yourself on it.
Dunno, have you ever signed a contract for a price, then 3 years latter get a retroactive price change that leaves you forced by law to pay 3 years worth of electricity at once with no way out even though nowhere in the contract is written that they could do it?
well they just did that. 2 years in a row.

You cant be self sufficient with just solar.You need wind turbines for the winter.

It takes like 20 years for personal solar panels to recoup their original cost, and that's assuming none of them break or fail during that time. Or the fact that they make your house look like shit.

But that is literally stealing from the government. Are you some kind of pirate or nigger?

>rainy cloudy stormy weather for a month
>no electricity
>wind blows tree onto roof
>panels shatter

Actually EDF is forced to buy your solar energy for 20 years and then sell it at a lower price to consummers. Then the cost is paid by the consummer via the "contribution" which appears on electricity bills. New contracts pay less than older contracts (2006 tout 2009 where around 60 cents / kWh) but as pannels cost less it's still profitable.

You can totally plug yourself in. It's just that almost nobody was doing it because it cost less to sell your energy and buy it later. New decrees are pushing for self consumption though.

>2017
>not installing your own steam turbine and burning wholesale coal

ishiggydiggy

Solar Canopies, guys.

I've done some calculations with real life credit offers recently. It's not there yet, it's almost there.

Loan for 10 years, costs ca. 210 Polish shekels per month. Brings back ca. 150 shekels in lower electricity bills per month. In years 11-25 your electricity is now for free.

I'd still wouldn't do it. I'd buy some second-hand used panels for half the price from some rich tree hugger.