CANADA NO

Racist Woman yelling and demanding to see a white doctor born in Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AK1q3jrlRDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comments are cancer

If the brown doctors would stop raping the female clientele then it wouldn't be an issue

This is what we get for having a system that under pays doctors. A bunch of brown, non-english speaking flip doctors

The icing on the cake was CBC demonized her on the news yesterday

I am rather called a racist than dying under the knife of some poo in the loo "doctor" without any medical knowledge whatsoever.

You whom silently accept their "medicine" deserve to suffer through the consequences or like 8000 persons per day, death.

They sent me to a fresh off the boat Sudanese doctor when I needed help with frostbite. This country is ridiculous

that poor lady just wants a competent doctor, every non whites with affirmative actions and quotas are taking over and damaging the overall quality of everything they touch

maybe the stupid cunt should have gone to a different hospital

sometimes you have to take what you can get

they impose mediocrity and incompetence on her, she has every right to be angry

Can you blame her? Who wants shitskins touching them? Poo in loos don't wash yheir hands after shitting in the street.

If that was a non white in a majority white country asking for a non white doctor everybody would have applauded and told how her ethnic awareness and solidarity for her own kind is heartwarming and that we shouldn't impose white doctors on them.

CANADA! NO PLEASE STAHP!!!!!

not even gona look at vid, i take one look at comments section, virtue signaling is off the charts, muh no more borders, muh countries for everyone, can we deport her? etc. yea fuck off no thxs.

The amount of larping is amazing.

>STAHP!!!!!
I hope you die.

oh my god i just threw up that video was disgusting
maybe there's some truth to that sentiment you little bitch
doubt you'd be saying the same thing if you already paid for the healthcare and weren't trying to spend your last moneyz on gas

honestly tho, this is how much your opinion matters in a single payer system

how do you manage to fuck up and miss /leftypol/ by this much

Go on, make excuses for why your trashy white ass couldn't get into medical school. These shit skin docs are thousands of times smarter the You'll ever be. How does that make you feel?

I am already dead user
>been this triggered over shitposting
SORT
O
R
T

>a customer requesting to be served by a differnet individual
no one would bat an eye if niggers asked for nigger doctors, but this lady wants her child to get looked at by a white individual and everyone freaks the fuck out

hypocrytical nigger loving bastards

what a nigger reasoning, do you deny they aren't quotas and affirmative action isn't real?

Cringe

Daily reminder honestly dont trust interracial healthcare.

Blacks have a good reason to not trust white people in health care, they've been purposely made ill and killed by them

I am not joking brown people and people from India do not like white people and will do all they can to kill white people covertly as doctors

the human race is bullshit and i hate you all equally , the west is doomed because of self interest and youre all often terrible people