First on CNN: US shoots down another pro-regime drone in Syria

cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/us-syria-shoots-down-pro-regime-drone/index.html

GOD FUCKING DAMIT TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXOOwthtaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well its time of ww3 guys

Russian troops in Kiev by the end of the week.

Is this why I've had an feeling of impending doom?

Good. Fuck the second and third world and all of their supporters.

countries without a central bank

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

first Syria, which is a gateway to invade Iran, and later North Korea, Cuba is still too good of a place to put USA's prisoners so that will be the last place to cause unrest

How's everyone holding up? How much ammo do you currently have on hand? How many mags do you have?

>Good
Yes, not sure why anons wouldn't approve. Trump is being alpha as usual.

I really can't wait until he dies.

>United States global hegemony.
>Global nuclear apocalypse.
Motherfuckers, you only get one choice.

WW3

>newfags dont' know about Sup Forums and assad

t. conspiracycuck who doesn't understand finance

Wtf? I'm a drone missile now

Nah

REtard

Great things happen when the US are the ruthless bad guys. More Americans need to accept that we are the bad guys and relish in that fact.

>well its time of ww3 guys
could you guys like destroy each other's wheat and soy fields while you are at it?
no reason.

>US shoots down a R/C plane worth $15k with a $300k missile

GOOD

WE DO WHAT WE WANT, WHEN WE WANT

WHOS GONNA STOP US LMAO

RUSSIA? EAT IT PUTIN HAAAHAHAH

USA RUNS THIS SHIT, AKA THE WORLD

Helping (((ISIS))) again.
Based.

7.62 is too heavy and innacurate at long distances, 5.56 all the way

get used to it cucks,

he's putting Syria and Iran in their place.

So sad to see /sg/ desperately claim Trump=Clinton=McCain. If Clinton or McCain had their way Assad would be toppled by now, and we would be sending more billions of cash to Iran.

This is a profound and historical truth.
WE are the empire, fuck the republic and the alliance, get to work boys, Vader can't do it alone!

>7.62 is too heavy and innacurate at long distances, 5.56 all the way
what the fuck are you even talking about retard, the weight of a bullet does not determine the accuracy of it, at least not in the context you are using it as.

Probably this

600 rds 5.56
300+ rds .45 ball
50 rds .45 Black Talons
50 12G buckshot
50 12G slug

Helmets, gas masks and flack jackets for wife, oldest son and I.

Motion sensor, flood lights..

Bring it on TODAY

Been here since /new/ faggot

Love seeing America back to alpha status

Can't touch this 600+ billion defense budget little Putina

Trump has nothing to do with that. He knows nothing about middle east politics, he just delegated mad dog Mattis for all things military related.

The drone was armed and in striking distance of us troops.

Trump finally listens to Erdogan and goes after Assad.
Sup Forums BTFO

THIS

/sg/ FOREVER ON SUICIDE WATCH, BUNCHA NEWFAG MUDSLIME KUCKS

USA USA USA

>Trump has nothing to do with that.

He's the puppet of the kikes that they put in place to fool dumb faggots like you into voting for him.

Assad will step down if he wants his party to stay in power. If he doesn't, I don't know, something might happen to him and his government

>striking distance of us troops.
but Syria have been killing US troops over the whole civil war
>ISIS

Not all that important, really. Just calling Russia's bluff by downing a drone w/ an F15 deep in the area the claimed on Monday to be protecting.

>all these /r/the d redditor cheering this

This board is DEAD

We need to start treating US flags just like we treat Israeli ones or worse.

A shabbos goy is worse than an actual kike.

The two statements don't need to be combined. Did you fail kindergarten grammar class? He's saying the ammo is too heavy to carry on a backpack. And it's also inmacruate. I'm dyslexic btw I hope you feel especially retarded.

¨The deep state won.

Every post past this is new, stop supporting the spread of cancer on Sup Forums

Or was it even a fight? Trump had kike children and is a globalist billionaire oligarch. Seems like controlled opposition.

I fucking hate what this board has become. The election was a mistake.

Noticed this for weeks now.
A shame they not notice why the west is flooded with refugees...

>Tfw the MLP banner is unironically the best banner pol has produced

We're just smacking them around, you think Assad wants to fight? He can't beat al-Qaeda but he wants to brawl with America? He'll come around to our way of thinking when he realizes Russia can't save him.

/mlpol/stands with Assad & Putin.

Reminder for shills:

ISIS = Israel

Holy fucking shit. This board has become leddit. Where should i seek asylum? this shithole turned into r the donald. Fuck off you niggers pieces of shit

I say 30 minutes

Americans and Russians both fought against the nazis and will hopefully pay for their crimes with reciprocal nuclear fire. If it wasn't for them we would be space niggers now. Fucking cunts!

I fucking hope to god that it's just JIDF brigades. It's even worse on cripplechan.

anons

do you feel it?

>its another /ptg/ unaware there "god emperor" sold out calls everyone who points out the stupidity of U.S foreign policy "cuck shill shareblue plebbit leftypol" episode

Nope /ptg/ is butthurt their general died after Trumps Jewish betrayal of everything he'd said in the campaign trail and now is on an autistic burger rage against anything Syrian
Sup Forums supports Assad, kikes and cuckservatives support Trump

The shilling is off the charts

Russia's meme machine has no real power, we used YOU to get Trump elected, not the other way around.

Vodkaniggers btfo

Should we have a petition to ban Amerikans and Yahoods from this board? They bring most of the cancer desu

>we used YOU to get Trump elected

I'm well aware Shlomo

I can feel it

>i hope its JIDF brigades
friends please take a deep breath OK? here we go
no they are not there americans who fell fo the "muh edgy outsider" meme sota like the fogs who unironically shilled for le pen who IS controlled OP with there "dank pepe memes"
pathetic

I can't shill against America if I'm not from America and hate America. Proof that you are Yahood shill which came here during elections and is amerocentric and realises not that this board was intellectually dominated by Europeans

Just do us a favor and kill yourself my man :^)

or just go back to your sub leddit, is it that hard you fucking faggot?

>when you in order to keep your cult of personality alive you declare literally EVERYONE who dosent agree with you a shill
i think CNN is wrong trump isnt collaborating with putin him and his fans are just so fucking paranoid theve ended up acting like fucking stalin

They are slowly being beaten off the board
They are extremely stupid though and we tolerated them far too long and they thought we would go along with their retarded cuckservatism
>44D chess XD
>Going into pointless wars is why we elected him :DD

You realize Putin unironically works in Stalin's old office right?

Like, literally in the same room.

Russia crash incoming

CNN will never tell the real truth behind Trump even though it would destroy him. That would mean insane ammount of damage to their narrative and to quite a number of their jewish overlords that support both sides. Some deep state elements could suffer as well.

They have to make up shit like muh Russia instead to pander to their viewers.

>we used YOU to get Trump elected.
So it seems... gg. But don't you dare think me a shill...
>pic related is you.

>stalin general secratary of the soviet union
>putin president of the russian thread
yes he works in the same office but that ultimatly means jack shit considering it ..you know a whole different country now?

>"you realize trump unironically works in obamas old office right like literally the same room?
so trump and obongo are the same?

youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE

Uncle Ben related

>russian fed
fixed

>He's saying the ammo is too heavy to carry on a backpack.
no he didn't

>And it's also inmacruate.
no it isn't

>I'm dyslexic btw
I can tell

>Y-you're all Russians! Fucking Putin bots!

You're a schizo

Sup Forums before election:
>Hillary will just start WW3 with Russia, we need to stay out of the middle east bring those boys home,literally dying for nothing, no more Iraq wars, Saudis were involved with 9/11 stop being their partners

Sup Forums after election:
>Based god emperor BTFO the ruskies, we literally need to invade Iran and North korea, Israel is based and Saudi Arabia is an ally, death to all shitskins xDDD

Amazing how cults of personality work.

By the combined powers of Putin & Rainbow Dash I banish you! To the whole from which you came!

>ALL THESE TERMINALLY ASSBLASTED AMERICA HATING MUDSLIME DICKRIDING NEWFAGS FROM /sg/
LMAO

WE DONT GIVE ONE SHIT ABOUT ASSAD, ITS A PROXY WAR LIKE MANY OTHERS

THIS IS ABOUT RUSSIA TRYING TO MESS WITH AMERICAN GLOBAL DOMINANCE, AND US TELLING THEM TO FUCK RIGHT OFF

OBAMA WAS A FOREIGN POLICY PUSSY AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING, TRUMP IS NOT
USA = GREAT AGAIN AS IT SHOULD BE

STAY MAD YOU NEWFAG SHITTERS TOPKEK

GGGGGAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNZZZZZ AMIRITE FELLOW /SG/HEADS???

like i said just like stalin

>1939
>"muh anti-wa ageement stalin kept us out of the war AND gained us land YAY"
>1941
>"fugging kauts run into does machine gun nests for comrade stalin"

fucking scary man

You mean /ptg/ after the election

I hope you all are the first drafted.

You forget the redpilled status on the kikes pre-election.
/ptg/ has seemingly abandoned people like Richard Spencer and are A-Ok with Trumps cabinet being more kosher than Netanyahus mutilated shrimp... Sad!

>what are useful idiots?

see
you guys are acting like fucking soviet soldiers under stalin or jap soldiers under that retard hirohito

follow the fucking fucking "great leader" staight into the mushroom clowd

>different position and different country
>voluntarily chooses to use the same office as the guy in charge of a different country who held a different title

makes ya think

To all vodkaniggers and stormfaggots in thread
Long live the USA
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXOOwthtaE

They've stopped being useful

Trump's election has worked in hand to deep state because now both Trump suppprters oppose Russia because the Eternal told them so and so do democrats. They managed to remove the focus from deep state towards Russia via Trump. Makes me think he was a proxy all along.

stupid american cancer shit

one day a single man will put these people in its place Asase

You sound desperate.

>Reminder for shills:
>Shillgarbage
Cant make this shit up.

They are still useful to somebody :^)

I'm starting to get embarrassed even posting with an American flag anymore. The amount of kike ass licking from my country has exploded on this board. Mods need to delete /ptg/.

>kill you in your sleep on christmas

The battle of Trenton happened on the 26th asshat.

>Just a drone

Literally nothing.

How many does Iran have? Minus two?

putin isnt the ONLY prez of russia the russian fed started using those offices at yeltsin hes just doing what literally every leader of his country has done before him

How do I upvote this? I totes agree Sup Forums has been raided by NORMIE SCUM better get off guys, I'm going to start getting my news from legit sources like NBC!