HOLY SHIT! The left have finally gone full Eugenics level retard.This is literally some 1800s skull measuring shit

HOLY SHIT! The left have finally gone full Eugenics level retard.This is literally some 1800s skull measuring shit.

psychologicalscience.org/news/releases/facial-structure-may-predict-endorsement-of-racial-prejudice.html#.WUpg3WjyuUl

>mfw you are so bluepilled that you accidently redpill yourself

Mfw my face is redpilled

Aahahahahaa so people should be judged on physical characteristics because it fits your nihilistic post modern Marxist brainwashing scheme? Lol it's like science has become a political tool of the kikes or something.

Tesla was right.

>phrenology
>redpilled

I've never met a shallow forehead person that happened to be smart.

Just saying.

What the h*ck?? It makes so much sense now

I think the interesting point here is that there was no difference in the levels of prejudice they held, just in their willingness to openly state it.

Which pretty much confirms again that everyone is racist, people just differ in their willingness to admit it.

>psychological
>science

Clearly a parody rag.

Psychology is one of the key areas of Jewish subversion. Make of this what you will.

>i can tell you're a racist who's prejudiced towards others based on their appearance

>i know this from your appearance

jesus fucking christ, you can't make this shit up

This is some Sam Hyde hoax level shit

This actually makes slightly sense to me, although In a manner not totally distorted by propaganda as in this case.

I somewhat believe in eugenics.
Certain facial traits predicts personality traits rather well.
Deep set eyes=introvert thinker, shallower eyesockets=extrovert, and more reliant on social codes and norms.

Therefore: deep set eyes would indicate less susceptibility to group think/propaganda="more racially prejudice"

>deep set eyes
>ancap tier individualism

You're not wrong...

HORSESHOE THEORY

Well this is interesting to me because from the little I have seen about it, phrenology is closely associated with the work of people like Madison Grant, who were fighting against the easing of immigration restrictions in the Immigration Act of 1924. Of course at that time one of the big canards being trotted out, and which we're still trying to destroy to this day, is that biology is irrelevant. Pro-immigration advocates were successful in getting people to disregard science. And given that this is true, it makes me wonder whether perhaps phrenology did in fact have some basis in truth and was unfairly maligned.

Got anymore insight?

The reason for this being of course that face and head shape correlates well to brain shape, and brain configuration

>Psychology is one of the key areas of Jewish subversion.

Psychiatry is, set up by Edward Bernays to silence political opponents

It's more about the irony of them claiming that they can tell a person's personality from their facial structure, and that they specifically talk about racial prejudice.

Also their statement that everyone was roughly equally racist and they only varied in their willingness to admit it.

Yes, wide set eyes means you are more caring of others well being, large eyes means you are more perceptive, you sense how people feel and so on.

I have yet to see a kike with wide spaced big eyes for example.
They have small narrow shallow eyes, which in combination with their satanic cult of a religion is what makes them all psychopaths

Yes, deeper eyesockets are more truth oriented, pathological non-liar even

So would speak their mind and admit their thoughts, instead of concealing your thoughts in favor of the group concensus

Makes sense to me too.If I see a hook nosed fucker I know not to trust the guy.

>be psychology student
>learn that phrenology is absolute shite in predicting intelligence, behaviour or personality
>it's racist to do even try and use this
>but identifying racists with it is fine

the best part
>men with greater fWHR did not score higher on measures that assessed implicit, or more automatic, racial prejudice. Rather, these men were simply more likely to express any prejudicial beliefs they may have had.
>more likely to express
ALL WHITE MEN ARE RACIST BUT NOT ALL EXPRESS IT OPENLY

Science-fiction storytelling. If it fits the narrative, it'll get added

my ratio is high as fuck, seems legit to me

Yes!
There actually is a whole lot to all sayings related to "seeing in your eyes what a good person you are" and all that. I think subconsciously we all know this, most have just not put words to it.

There also is a lot to read from the shape of the head.
Large parietal mass(top of the back of the head) correlates with leader ambitions.
(kikes have this one)

Occipital bun means you have better spatial ability, as it is the region handling visual processing.
Might make you likely to be a good artist or architect.
(kikes lack this one)

And I agree, just typical of kike-controlled leftist twats to twist perfectly valid conclusions to be about "racial prejudice", when it really is about psychological traits in the broadest sense

you cant make this shit up lol

>finally
>article from 2013

>Studies have shown that facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) is associated with testosterone-related behaviors, which some researchers have linked with aggression.

>“Not all people with greater fWHRs are prejudiced, and not all those with smaller fWHRs are non-prejudiced,” says Hehman. “You could think about it as a ‘side effect’ of social dominance — men with greater fWHR may not care as much about what others think of them.”

This is pretty much understood already, and true

Just like how we can tell who's a criminal based on skin color. I'm glad the left is justifying racism for us.

The reason you are reacting like that regarding hook nose fuckers, is because they also always have small, narrow, shallow eyes. So I'd say hook nose is a good indicator.

There is a web forum community dealing with these things, with sub forums segregated based on phrenology, so you can discuss with people with the same mental processing style.
Pretty cool actually.
There are numerous blogs on this subject too.

>i can tell you're a racist who's prejudiced towards others based on their appearance

Not what they are saying, read the article

>Importantly, these results did not show that the men were necessarily more prejudiced — men with greater fWHR did not score higher on measures that assessed implicit, or more automatic, racial prejudice. Rather, these men were simply more likely to express any prejudicial beliefs they may have had.

This

I missed that this article is from 2013, thats why its known already. Great thread OP

>Hivemind rioters causing destruction on the streets
>Individual thinkers

>physiognomy
>not redpilled

well what did you expect from them

>eugenics
>retarded
Pick 1

You are one gullible son of a bitch.

great post, explain why

Spot which one is guilty of a thought crime.

>neanderthal
>nigger

>full Eugenics level retard
This is not even on par with phrenology

I'll elaborate on this issue using myself as an example.

I have wide spaced, large eyes, fairly deeply set.
This makes me honest, perceptive, and rather sensitive.
I have a tall high forehead, which also relates to honesty, or rather righteousness.
This makes me a bit too honest for my own good, since most are not like this.
I subconsciously expect people to me more honest than they generally are.
People often take advantage of people like me, possibly causing us to get bitter, and some seek community in various extremist groups.
That is why sometimes you'll find people who should, based on their phrenology be NatSoc, instead go leftist radical.

I am NatSoc though.

>facial-structure-may-predict-endorsement-of-racial-prejudice
Meaning: White facial structures means the person is racist.

High testosterone levels are the biggest threat to leftism? cool

>2013 article

It probably has to do with the eyes being less exposed and thus there would be less of a feeling of vulnerability. We all know how eye contact makes us feel.

Eugenics isn't retarded though. This is.

Interesting theory!
I've been thinking it's more of a brain configuration thing.
Deep sockets is a neanderthal trait. Neanderthals lived in small tight groups, so had to have trust and honesty as key traits,
While cro-magnon had shallower sockets, living in larger groups, where white lies would be more needed to get along with the much larger group

I figure it's a little of column A, a little of column B

Kek'd, well done drawfriend.

Possibly

Lol!
I have deeper sockets though.
But thanks for the creative insult!

>extroverts
>more reliant on social norms

oh sweetie :)

Have you ever met a normie, user?

I second the other guy, you you seem unaware

>ENTP thought slave detected