Islam has everything Sup Forums wants

>hates jews
>degeneracy gets you roped
>devaluing outsiders
>plebs have no say in how the country is ran

honestly why havent you converted to islam yet?

>hates jews
I don't hate them, I just don't want them owning all the places in the top.
You can save the degenerates, why rope them?
>devaluing outsiders
Why devalue outsiders? You don't have to devalue them for in-group preference to work.
Plebs have no say in democracy too, politicians don't keep their damn promises.

Shut the fuck up LARP subhuman. Islam is multiracial religion

so is that why? because it has brown people in it?

Not enough christian women.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

Because unlike those inbred savages we love our women and don't want to beat them into submission, we want them to agree with us because we're right not because we hit them with a big enough shoe

Regardless if people agreed with everything else this is a point white men will refuse to capitulate on

Also they're the people ruining our countries because of their backwards goatfucking prophet, you don't join your enemy retard

Islam is cancer and should be wiped from the earth but it's better than the liberal progressive route

>islam has everything Sup Forums wants

ya except it has muslims.

You don't use a shoe my brother you use a phone book or a sack of oranges, in the UK that is. In the middle east we use rocks

When I saw a picture of a Mexican cartel member holding a human head.

Too many coloreds

It has some good ideas about morals and social structure - evident in the fact that they do not suffer from the demographic catastrophy of the West. But there is so much garbage among those few good ideas that it's absolutely not worth it.

Added to that... it makes claims of itself that are patently false. The likelihood that it's actually what it claims to be - a final revelation by the creator of all, communicated through his last prophet - is pretty much nil. I'm not willing to compromise based on that fact alone, no matter how wholesome its commandments may or may not be.

Don't call me your brother shitskin

sorry I thought you were my brother in UK named Ahmed

muslims love their women, everything they do is for their protection

why do you think most muslim women are ok with it

>hates jews
Like everyone else in the world

>falling for this meme
Islam IS degeneracy, goat fucking and faggotry.

>devaluing outsiders
We don't devaluate "outsiders", we devaluate outsiders that are worthless

Plebs are the nation too and often more so than the (((elites)))

Man has got a point

You have to go back

>Comparing white people to inbred savages who's females have to cover up head to toe to prevent being raped

Oh yeah totally comparable, muslims are incapable of love, only hate

I have

Get gassed, kike

It has same problems as christianity just more and is more savage and barbaric.

>abrahamic religion
>created not just by palestinian pacifist, but a inbred pedo beduin warlord from sandy shithole who suffered from shizofrenia
>doesn't recognize race and you can marry and breed anyone if they are subjugated and converted to islam
>unlike christianity, islam has nothing to do with europe and europeans.
If you propose white nationalist to convert to islam, you are also accept refugees to come to europe and breed as much more europeans and convert them in the name of Allah. You literally should be ok with it because they are islamic brethren.

It's better to be traditionalist christian who is crusader larper and breeds more white children or neopagan who can actually try to establish new moral guidelines for your faith instead of listening to old inbred welfare neet who lives in middle of nowhere in France and makes shitty videos about how he dislikes christians.

As a Muslim myself I gotta say the biggest problem aren't Muslim people, but Arabs in general. These people are literally the worst and on par with Jews. Fuckers can't do jack shit aside from scream and fight amongst each other. Board meetings at the mosque usually involve Arabs dudes just shouting at each other and threatening to fight. Even one of my Arab friends admits being a huge douche is just an Arab thing and how he hates it. Any none Arab Muslim is completely fine aside from the ignorance in the own religion.

>Asian Muslims
As one of them we just kinda stick to ourselves and don't really give too many shits.

>White Muslims
Probably the most likely to end up a terrorist or a slut/public wife for ISIS to use, but usually end up alright.

>Black Muslim
Depends on where they come from, but they're less likely stir up shit unless they part of like Nation of Islam or some other group.

TD;LR: Arabs are just natural assholes.

What are Pakistani muslims, as they're the biggest problem in the UK, if they're not part of the ultra-orthadox religious set, they're part of the ultra-thuggish gang set.

Eh I'm kinda mixed on them. I have a good Paki friend, but he's pretty redpilled and westernized. I think in general Pakistan is a shitty place and I'm pretty sure my friend agrees with me on that. Unless they were born somewhere in the west and westernized they are no better than arab dicks.

Islam is a sand nigger religion. Hitler was more of a pagan Roman empire kind of guy with Nazism becoming a religion of its own. Muslims are low IQ plagiarist Jews. Worse than Christ cucks!

Most muslims who don't adhere to western values are barbaric savages, maybe only asian muslims like from Indonesia are quite more civilized.
It's not just arabs.
>Pakis and Afghans are one of the most degenerate and violent muslims in the islamic world
>White muslims like in Albania and Bosnia are quite civilized but still hold violent and savage ideals, and just like you said they one of the biggest manpower for recruitment to Isis and other terror organizations
>Muslim Niggers are literally feral animals, but there are some who are extremely strict and devout, surprisingly they are on the same level as white muslims

>doesnt hate jews
you arent using that emotion for it's intended purpose

> most muslim women are ok with it

They're "ok" with it because if they complain they get beat.

no, they genuinely think muslims are trying to protect them and its for their own good

case in point that arab bitch that leads womens march