Misconceptions about European sub-races

So I've noticed that quite a number of posters on here (myself included) sometimes get confused in our defining of the different sub-races of the European peoples, this thread's aim is to help clear up those misconceptions.

What I think I know:
>The term "Nordic" describes the European populations who live in a particular area but are not all of the same sub-race e.g. Norwegians and Swedes are not of the same sub-race as Finns but all are Nordic people
>Anglo is a meme word to describe the English, sometimes even more incorrectly, the British. The English genetically speaking are mostly descended from the Native Britons, with some DNA inherited from the Anglo-Saxon invaders of the 6th Century
>"Celtic" describes a cultural/linguistic group rather than a European sub-race

What I'm not sure on
>Is the Germanic people a sub-race, a linguistic group, a group defined by location or all of the above?
>What is the best way to categorize the European sub-races?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hb8em
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)
youtube.com/watch?v=t3jwS-94WGs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_immigration_to_Great_Britain#Early_modern
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this, a picture for ants?

name the regions by SS divisions. Dissdain for plebs

I think it's fine
Is there a key for the symbols? It's quite hard to make out.

Accurate rundown. Not sure when it comes to German populations. guess it varies by region but being in the center of Europe they're probably a mix of some ancient groups.

This system is too complicated.,. In Australia we have 3 distinct cultural groups.. Cunts, Dickheads and ass wipes. Its way more sensible.

Yes, it get's quite confusing. I believe that some Germans have Slavic blood in them for example. Perhaps modern nation states have blurred the lines somewhat.

I think this is a divide and con...
>notices flag
Oh.

This isn't divide and conquer, divide and conquer would be to describe all Europeans as white, and even include some non-Europeans such as Arabs in the category, like they do in the US.

Nah, that's called lying. Europeans must be united in these dark times.

there are no northern European sub races.. you can walk from one end of my country to the other or from the swedish border to norway in a matter of days or hours. We are not significantly different phenotypically.
If anything, the frequency of different traits (blue eyes, etc.) can be more prevalent in some areas, but stop perpetuating this meme ffs.

You don't know shit dude. The English have nothing to do with the Britons. During the invasions almost all of the Britons left. The English mostly are of Anglo-Saxo-Nordic descent. You want to know where Britons left: Ireland, Scotland, Brittany.

Pointing out differences in ethnicity doesn't mean we can't be united by a common cause.

Your knowledge is out dated. Look at newer sources. The Anglo Saxons did not have a significant impact on the genetic make up of modern day English people.

Agree, but finns are not the same people as us.

All depends on what sort of classification you want to have, either based on phenotype, biological race, ethnocultural affiliation, etc...

it doesn't matter we are niggers,put an italian and a nigerian togheter and you won't notice any difference.
t.pol

No one even says this unless they're trolling, Southern Europeans are so insecure sometimes.

biological race I guess.

slavs=sub-race

Norse, not Nordic.

fun facts
>Nordics aren't considered übermensch because they are the most aryan/indo-european, they are übermensch because they have the highest amount of aryan AND proto-nordic (I1) ancestry.

>Current Germanics on the other hand, are living right on the edge of where the old indo-european invasion/assimilation was stopped, and thus they consist of a mix of aryan(R1a), protonordic (I1), and Old-european, (Saxon, Frisian)

>Original Slavs are by nearly all units of measure the same as Aryans, but Slavs have taken the brunt of mongrels from the east (Huns, Mongols, Khazars, Bulgars, Magyars), and south (Negroid-Arab Muslims) for millenia.

>The old mediterranians where pure white. The current mediterranians don't have the mediterranian "tanned look" because they have adopted to the climate, they have the tanned look because they have nigger and arab blood from all the islamic invasions.

Then you can probably make two major groups based on the significant variation encountered.
1. Whites, divided in Germanic(CEU/Brit Islands/Scandinavia) and Balto-Finnic(Finns, Baltics, Russians).
2. Meds, divided in west Meds(Basques/Iberians/Sardinians/north Italians) and east Meds(Greeks, south Italians).

This major distinction is roughly based on different levels of steppe and neolithic Euro input.
Among the first group, the Germanics are distinguished from the Balto-Finns by higher level of farmer ancestry and less north Eurasian input while the second goes the opposite.
As for Meds, west Meds are distinguished from east Meds by higher levels of mesolithic Euro ancestry and lower levels of west asian ancestry, while the second is the opposite.

Some groups like French fall in between the two major groups, while others like Tuscans fall between the sub-groups of the second.

>No one even says this unless they're trolling
kek

>fun fact: germany sweden have more muslims today then iberia had during rule under the caliphate.

>they have the tanned look because they have nigger and arab blood from all the islamic invasions.
fun fact: actual genetics suggest people from the inner mountains of Sardinians don't share significant ancestry with anybody else since the neolithic, as shown by the complete lack of both steppe input as well as north African input

do they look like albino steppeniggers(Nordics)? nope

>Tries to insult Norway
>Mentions Germany and Sweden
What are you doing nigger

>"Celtic" describes a cultural/linguistic group
you done goofed here lad you do realize that the celts were in ireland for over at least 10,000 years right? saxons were only in the scene in the last roman empire onward

your trying to justify defacing 26 nationalities like ''were all the one race'' bullshit, and take off the flag you fuckin coward so we can know your true intention you fuck.

>What is the best way to categorize the European sub-races?
Hwhite

Oh and Portugal and Spain both fucked up hard in the 15-1700s. After the pure white germanic Franker-tribe managed to reconquer the iberian peninsula from the muslims, and killing lots of jews in the process who were given leading positions in the muslim cities. They suddenly did the mother of all fuckups and start Importing large amounts of shitskins as slaves. The result? Both of their empires collapsed, and never rose again.

Britain did same, but some queen expelled all niggers at one point, shipped them off to the netherlands iirc

Southern french ( below the Loire river)are close to iberians and Italians while northern French are celto-germanics Germanic like southern Germans, Belgians and Brits.

how anglo am I?

That's bullshit
Sardinia that lived in the mountain are 100% genetic pure
They look the same as other sardinians from the coast that mixed with phoenicians and romans

Just that info alone BTFO all of the nordicist meme

>EU flag posting to further divide europeans
why am i not surprised?

there are 5 sub groups of europids

celtic, germanic, nordic, slavic and latin/romanic

lol where are you getting this information about Iberia from? There were very few Moors in Portugal and Spain while it was Al-Andalus and it was mostly the soldiers, merchants and actual leaders, who rarely if ever interbred with the natives. Furthermore, the removal of kebab was a constant for 700 years and the natives had a real hatred for them. When they were finally expelled, a blood cleanse was enacted to kill and banish all jews, moors and muslims of any kind.

Oh, the moors in Iberia were Berbers btw, which were indo-aryan nomads which settled in north Africa.

archive.is/Hb8em

Kys Nordic is a region

French qt best qt.

What website is this? I want to do a genetic test but idk what a reputable and trustworthy website is. I keep hearing that 23andme is controlled by kikes and gives you fake results.

Thanks, this is quite a nice distinction. I can't remember was it the steppe nomads who are the short and stocky people or the farmers?

Europeans SHOULD be divided. Otherwise you'll end up like a bunch of mutts and being italian wont mean anything different from swedish.

You can still work together against a common enemy.

You realise there are parts of Spain that are considered Celtic and even parts of Turkey, so you 're saying that you are the same people genetically speaking?

Where did the curvy gorgeous swed/nordic women meme come from? I visited scandinavia once and most of their women are tall and straight, with long faces and slightly manly jaws.
Sure many of them where blonde + blue eyed so if thats your thing you in luck. But after being there i understand why the scandis risked death at irish/scotish mens hands to try and take Gael women. I apprciate Irish women way more now that i've traveled and seen the peoples/women across parts of europe.
Also only a small % of irish are actually redhead, most are black/ light shades of brown.

Divided, but friends.

steppe nomads were somewhat tall and with mixed stocky cromagnon phenotypes and more gracile ones, the farmers were the short ones

>nigger and arab blood

There is more arab blood in borth of France than in Spain that is currently mainly Celtic with some Greco-Anantolian DNA

Thanks for the clarification :), I guess it gets confusing if your parents are from the different ends of the country.

Why is it that every discussion of races in Europe always turns into a discussion or Norsemen.

Swedish Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)

it's 23andme

This is true. Genetic studies have been done to back it up.

Modern day Scots and Irish people are the original inhabitants of the British Isles and what you might refer to as the "Celtic race."

If your ancestors are European, you deserve to live in Europe. If not, you don't. That's all you need to think about race.

nah bruh, out of that picture that itialian grill seems the qt-ist

actually the Scottish are just as Germanic as the English, and the Irish are a separate ethnic group

the native Britons went to Wales and Cornwall, dumb foreigners

slightly yes but heres something every fuckin prick forgets in our history, people migrate all the time and mixed in other tribes even created new ones with the modern mentality of who belongs were through genetic maps i could claim America was founded by ireland and in a 1000 years from now will just accept that as basic fact because ''MUH GENE MAPS''

the reality is its far more complicated than that and theres so much not taken into consideration also the people they study in this research is but a few of the over all population don't fall for the jew trap

>Southern Europeans are so insecure sometimes.

>literally all the Spain are subhuman shitskin moors, Italians are all niggers, Portuguese more like Moortuguese threads are all made by thinskinned insecure nordcucks.
>Ddd..don't be so insecure

Personally, I find the fascination amusing. Nordcucks are really pathetic at times.

This is correct.
I wanted to correct those two but wasnt arsed.
Thanks matey, smooth sailing to ye

Yes the Irish and Scots are the original inhabitants, as are the English, the former just happen to be more pure in their genetic makeup.

wtf i love India now

Most of these women look the same. They even found a blonde-blue eyed Spanish woman kek. Why do Nordic supremacist hate European diversity?

People on Sup Forums keep saying its controlled by jews so idk

Who gives a shit about race you retards?

Europe is being swarmed as we speak and you will keep talking about who is white in Europe.

The only thing that matters is who is Christian or secular of european ancestry and who is not. This is the only way to separate Europeans from the Asiatic/African hordes.

Some old meme ending up in google result, the one who made it was probably not very wise at the time. Maybe make a new one?

Oh shit not to stir shit up cuz I'm Southern European myself but the wikipedia pae on Berbers said Berbers didn't really interact much with Iberians but it didn't mention anything about Arabs, just said they came over too. So doesn't that mean Iberians might have Arab blood?

>Irish are native Britons
improve your geography

Most of the invaders are Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3jwS-94WGs

Because the nations with dark haried dark eyed women are objectivly less attractive than those nations with pale eyes/hair.

Where are you pulling this nonsense from? It wasn't until very recently, like the last 40 years. That Spain started handing out citizenship to non-whites in the peninsula. They never imported shitskins into their country. They did import them into the colonies though. The Brits and French have been importing them for decades though. France especially, has like the highest concentration of sub-saharan africans in Europe.

Also, Visigoths 'Germanic Franker-tribe' fucking kek. They were a Scandinavian tribe that settled in the Balkans until the Huns pushed them to Gaul.

I guess Norwegian educations isn't all that good.

>>Is the Germanic people a sub-race, a linguistic group, a group defined by location or all of the above?

None, it's a cancer that must be wiped out.

nice misinformation you fucking kike

UK was 100% white until the 1950s

I generally see 5 main ethnicities in Europe: Nordic, Germanic, Celtic, Slavic and Mediterranean. What exactly is the difference between a sub-race and an ethnicity anyway?

No they weren't. Celts only came here around the end of the bronze age 500 BC

How were the native Britons that lived in England/Wales different to the people that lived in Scotland/Ireland genetically speaking?

This is true. Genetic studies show that Sardinians are almost 100% neolithic farmer

>implying

UK was accepting a lot of refugees from the colonies since the industrial revolution. They were allowing poos to settle in GB since the 1700s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_immigration_to_Great_Britain#Early_modern

they got cucked by the germanics and later were infected with Irish blood

Welsh and Cornish are the most ethnically pure Britons

"Nordic" people are mostly Germanic with the exception of Finns who are their own distinct category.

Pretty different. Even today english people are closer to the welsh than the irish genetically, despite having an average of 30% german rape baby DNA.

how many empires did you have again?
oh right

"oger Collins cites the work of Pierre Guichard to argue that Berber groups in Iberia retained their own distinctive social organization.[115][116][117] According to this traditional view of Arab and Berber culture in the Iberian peninsula, Berber society was highly impermeable to outside influences, whereas Arabs became assimilated and Hispanized.[118] Some support for the view that Berbers assimilated less comes from an excavation of an Islamic cemetery in northern Spain, which reveals that the Berbers accompanying the initial invasion brought their families with them from north Africa.[119][120]"

nvm im btfo turns out im an arab

Get the fuck off my board nigger

Wrong, 80% of english people were found to be genetically celtic.

Lowland scots are not celtic

2 different sub groups, britons and gaels.

Gaels are usually blue eyed and ginger, however their genes are recessive and there are not many non-mongrels left.

Britons had blue eyes and medium brown hair,

stop embarrasing yourself

they had brown eyes mostly

Most genetic studies show that most Spaniards have a percentage of North African blood. However, there is no reason to believe this is solely from the Muslim invasion. The admixture is more due to the history of the peninsula which has always been in contact with the various civilizations of the Mediterranean. In other words, it's not because they are Moorish rape babies. It's because they share some small genetic similarity to the North Africans. If you read up on the history of the Iberian Peninsula you would learn about the Phonetician/Carthaginian influence in Iberia. The city of Cadiz for example is an ancient Phoenician trade settlement.

As for Arabs, almost all genetic studies I've seen show little to no Arab (middle eastern) admixture.

That's what I thought. English people often look fairer in terms of hair/skin colour in my opinion
t. Brown haired/Hazel eyed Englishman

well guess what deflates your lack of augment

Newgrange its in the Boyne Valley and its a 5000 year old structure of culture importance also theres hunting villages that were discovered in ireland thats over at least 7000 years old so don't even try it nigger

No, they didn't

Every time celts are mentioned this comes up, along with the irish are africans thing.

>Britons had blue eyes
Pretty sure this isn't true. Most Welsh people I've seen have brown hair and brown eyes

lol, Wales and Cornwall have the lowest freqency of blue eyes, and that's after Germanic immigration

All I know about this is that the Dutch are the only whites to have all the typical white haplogroups.
Probably due to Amsterdam and centuries of migration desu.

All this racial categorisation is too convoluted and messy. I prefer Varg's method. If you look like me, you're a member of my race.

This.

>objectively

>meds aren't European
I like Varg but this is retarded.

Celts are both a linguistic and a sub group, aren't they? Like slavs

Not objectively.

You know theres no actual propper source on that map, right? Same with the blonde hair one, just some autist who made it.

I know what Newgrange is. How does it suggest Celts were here 10,000 years ago? I mean Celts only diverged as an ethnicity like 6,000 years ago for a start

Tribe