OSSOFF LOSS SALT MINES

Share your liberal tears from pajama boy's loss to a community college dropout

Kek, as blind as Stevie Wonder

>leftists actually believe they're the good guys

Last one I got.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
**breathes in air of freedom****
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Should have believed him when he said "We're gonna win so much, believe me folks"

>see the russia connections

What connections?

Is that an abo in a power chair? Talk about life dealing you deuce seven. And then you go all in and end up marrying a faggot, wow

thing that makes me chuckle is that all these dems are upset that a white male lost. the evil white male... what a bunch of fucking idiots that can't even get their outrage consistent

bumping for tears

These people mindlessly believe CNN and HuffPo headlines. They have no other worldview. Hysterical ramblings about Trump being a Russian Hitler who wants to electrocute gays and Muslims is all they think about.

My favorite is when they talk about Handel hating women or something with women's rights. It's amazing to see how blind they are.

Maybe our policies are unpalatable. No. It's the voters who are wrong.

Vodka? Does Louise know about this treachery?

Which one is the wife?

>all these 15 year olds itt who think the (((republicans))) are on their side
dont get too excited

>MUH HEFCUR
>MUH HEFCUR
>MUH HEFCURRRRRR
>EVERONE GON DIE BECAUSE HEFCARE
Did I miss the piles of bodies being burned in the street before Obamacare, or did they not exist?

>As darkies have crept across the country, you have provided a beacon of hope

Well, he's not totally wrong, I'd do everything I can to see retards like him suffer.

What pisses me off the most is that ten years ago I would have made that argument, five years ago I would have humored the person making the argument. Now it doesn't make me laugh. It makes my blood boil. Because these shitheads believe this crap. They believe that anyone who opposes their March towards a Progressive Utopia is an inhuman monster who deserves a slow painful death. And if they had the power, they would round up everyone who disagrees with them and shoot them. And I used to be one of them.

>I hope none of them make a livable wage
Hmm, maybe that's not the case?

muh civil rights. i saw this thing from CNN where they thought all the protest marches would tip things in their favor, they really think constant melodrama helps instead of hurts them.

>Libs continuing to tell people that they know what their self-interests are.

They're never going to get it, are they

Something tells me he brought a mentally disabled person to vote

Oh sweetie...

>turned out to be Putin and Bannon in a two man Halloween costume
Our guy.

It's scary, but I think most of them can change (like you I guess). Sometimes they change on their own. Maybe this endless media hysteria will cause them to doubt. It might radicalize others though.

As long as we have guns they can't completely win. Hang onto that right.

Oh Dear, you thought you were going to win? Oh sweetie thats just so precious!

Survival of the fittest, brah.
In a doggy dog world, more survivors will be right-wing.

Ruh-roh.

this one doesn't seem to understand what "treated equally" means.

Berniebro detected.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

It was his turn!

Ossoff has yet another "victory for the ages." Way to go Ossoff. More victories like this.

One line in and I've already disregarded what this person has to say. I'm done even trying to reason with those animals, when the fighting starts we'll finally open up that dialogue they've been crowing about.

When he gets it, but doesn't.

Anatomy of current political elections:

TRUMP:

>Election is rigged.
>"We'll see" if I accept the election results.
>satisfied.jpeg

REEEEEEEEEEEEE, he'll try to spin this no matter what

DEMS:

>Goys, goys, we need $$$ for election.
>$20 mil, no problem
>4x-MATCHED gifts, keep it rolling $$$
>Wegotthisgoys.bmp
>Polling looks good!
>OSHIT
>It's ok, we really won, even though we lost.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Ahmed Mohammed Mohammed

>we fix it all
Fixed like Detroit and Illinois?

It's the 6th most educated congressional district in the country. I don't think that they get people there aren't retards into the "mix $15 an hour" for filling cups of coffee

I guess this is the natural evolution of the "everyone gets a trophy no one is a loser" thought that is forced in schools today

You almost got me to take your post seriously.

Till I saw that flag.

>For some reason, Milo is the only Brit whose opinion on America is worth noting.

This triggers me so much

AHAHAHAHA thanks for that

aids.com/r/politics/comments/6iirmm/handel_defeats_ossoff_to_win_georgia_6th_district/dj6p9qt/
> gold
>127 points

we did it guys we finally broke them!

>This triggers me so much

Was it b/c user said "hole hardedly"?

how many moral victories equal real victories

Holy shit, nice find

>that last comment
>literally bloodshot
>crying
>threw up
>Nazi Germany
>resist
Still thinks he is a good guy

>Edit: Wow! Thanks for the gold kind sir!

Honey bunnys, smootkiest sweetie dear, more vodka?

>hyping a battle you are destined to lose
why are they so retarded?

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

wtf is with this equality horseshit they keep spewing, something just cannot be and are not inherently equal, it's for stupid people to argue with each other while they're getting fucked

They scored a moral victory

Hello fellow BASED Assadpede!

>why don't republicans want the government to steal money from the poor and give it to people. Why do they actually want to work their way up and not depend on minimum wage jobs.

>why don't republicans want a bunch of niggers and muslims in their community. Don't they know how great being robbed and shot at is?

You know, I try to see it from the "everybody wants to be loved, everyone deserves love"-angle - but all I want to do is to puke.

That guy is clearly mental. Honestly. What the fuck. This is not even about "well, duh, everyone has a different taste", but WTF

>Click here to signal your virtue ($9.95+tax).

kek. might as well have a trophy room full of participation certificates

This is beyond amazing. They keep getting defeated and yet still they have learned nothing. They took a small insignificant Congressional race and built it up like it was decision America 2.0 after sinking $20 million into a race for a seat they were destined to lose. All for the potential of maybe winning one seat in a Congress that will not be affected either way. Just imagine what kind of a clusterfuck they are going to make 2018 into for themselves. Get your popcorn ready and don't worry about not having enough salt. I've got a feeling there's going to be plenty.

good question

>Pre-Madonnas

I know an idiot that always spells it like that

Ironically, guns are what brought me around. I'm from Alabama, so I owned a rifle and a revolver, but around 2006 I got into competitive shooting. And being the big ol nerd that I am, I dove in. Learned all about the guns, the equipment and the laws surrounding them. Then Sandy Hook happened. Up to that point, probably thanks to exposure to fellow shooters who weren't monsters, I had come to believe that even if the left were wrong about things, at least they had good intentions. Sandy Hook blew that notion out of the water. I watched people I liked, that I trusted, lie their asses off about the guns and the laws surrounding them. It was like someone flipped a switch. If they were lying about this, What else were they lying about? Pretty much everything, it turns out. And my insurance premiums quadrupling in seven years didn't help, either.

Can't wait!

This one is surprisingly self-aware.

>In a doggy dog world, more survivors will be right-wing.
>Doggy dog world.
>Doggy dog.

That takes me back user. Quality toast.

Damn. This is depressing.

he doesn't even have itty bitty little ones. all their stories go absolutely nowhere

My favorite pre-results

I refuse to believe this isn't a troll

It's 4.99 and you get discounts at random shitty stores. 1 month access to a super sekrit club, too.

The gun lies are outrageous. Turned me too.

You know, there 100% is a quote where it says something along the lines of:

"I'm actually from GA and I watched the debates. From what I witnessed, Handel gave thoughtful, thorough, and policy related answers while not stooping to an attack level. Ossoff's response was "I will resist/attack Trump", every time, in various forms. It's literally a fight between someone who is interested in governing, vs. someone who hates Trump."

So, fuck off.

>shilling for adbux while shilling for the DNC

PEAK LEVELS OF SHILLING

>"Red Caps"

Hahahaha I love it.