Refugees in portugal

My city got 33 refugees, but only one remains.
I thought these people were trying to run from war.
WHY WOULD THEY RUN AWAY FROM A STABLE EUROPEAN COUNTRY.
They are economic migrants.
pic related, based party that wants to end the islamic invasion

Other urls found in this thread:

publico.pt/2017/05/06/sociedade/noticia/ultimo-refugiado-yazidi-em-portugal-pede-asilo-rapido-um-dia-e-como-um-ano-para-mim-1771083
pnr.pt/)
youtube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A
thelocal.fr/20170519/protest-over-no-go-zone-for-women-in-paris-immigrant-district
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/17/french-bar-tells-women-isnt-paris-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They are economic migrants.
no way. who would have thought

this is concrete proof

What? But our news media stations told us that they were fleeing horrible shit

Lmao Portugal is the 3rd most peaceful country in the world , and they still run , the muzzies are rats

if they were, they woudn't mind staying in a poorer country.(comparative to europe)

>Racist Portagees Expel 32 Doctors And Engineers

Y so racist, user?

a majority ran to germany and a few went to sweden and england

they weren't expelled they ran away
>inb4 you do not understand a troll

tell me more about the one that remained
why did he stay ?
can you interview him ?

its a middle aged woman.
that's all i can tell you

see

If i recall correctly, he has no family or friends left. So Portugal is as good as any other country to start over. A lot of the other refugees already had family in Germany/England. He said all this in an interview, he also said people from where he's living now are very welcoming.

interesting
but why would a women stay alone in a foreign country doesn't she have family ?

did he manage to find a job ?

My city has ~15 and 1 of them already raped an old woman

kek

There is no such thing as economic migrants, there are only illegal aliens.

I don't think so,
publico.pt/2017/05/06/sociedade/noticia/ultimo-refugiado-yazidi-em-portugal-pede-asilo-rapido-um-dia-e-como-um-ano-para-mim-1771083
In this open letter he says he wants to continue his studies as he has a master's degree in medical biology and wants Asylum status to stay in Portugal.

do you consider him as a based refugee that you would keep ?

if its a nonwhite there is no such thing as
>based
and you are disgusting and need to kys asap please
>inb4 mooortugal is not white!!one

i was talking to this white gentleman
not you untermensch

>They are economic migrants.
Some are. Most are part of the invading force. The reason they go away is because we have no money to give them. Our politicians are still negotiating with the saudis how much they can sell us for.

Why the fuck would you keep a refugee? If you want to help, support the refugee camps in the neighboring countries, not those leeches. Your "altruism" is going to eventually bite back.

I don't really mind immigrants as long as they come in legally. My neighbourhood has like 72 different nacionalities and Lisbon is becoming pretty non-white, but the rest of the country has almost none non-whites. I don't consider him based but if he can contribute to society i see no issue. Hell we even have an indian prime-minister already...

i see you still didnt kys, niggerlover.
how disappointing.

these assholes all travel to Germany cause they have weak politicians there that sold out their own people for pennys.

we just got nuked m8

interesting
and how do portugal as a whole sees migrants/refugees that come here with diploma or as students (aka high skilled workers)
do the average portuguese care more about race/religion or the usefulness in the society of the immigrant ?

>islamic
It's racial issue, not religious. Pic related - typical Tatar (Russian second biggest native ethnic group, "muslims")

They are subhuman niggers, seamonkeys, pershuns and arabs. Their religion is the last thing to worry about

This is delusional though. It doesn't really matter the capacity of an immigrant to contribute to society. The kids may turn out to be West - haters anyway.

Most immigrants in Portugal are Brazilians arent it?

>implying poles aren't disgusting subhumans

And most Brazilian are mixed raced filth with shit tier genetics. Are they Portuguese or European? No. Must they GTFO? Yes

>why would they run away
Aren't you guys on fire or something?

>if its a nonwhite there is no such thing as
Exactly
(((You)))

Historically, Portugal has also sent migrants by the thousands do France/Germany/Switzerland/USA so immigrants are also seen as normal. Also the have immigrants from Eastern Europe that come in with Bachelor's in physics or Master's in economics, and these adapt quickly and nicely. Middle Eastern do not adapt at all and rarely learn portuguese, they just keep to themselves and in small communities(obviously not well seen by the average portuguese, but there have been no incidents that i know of). And yes, religion matters, race not so much. We are a historically multicultural country but still a bit conservative when it comes to christianity. It's slowly changing, the young leftists and all that.

Most hot brazilian and latino women go live in Iberia , they get married with rich iberians.
Lmao don't belive me go there , you always see these aryan old dudes with 20 year old latinas

thanks for your time user
have a rare pepe

You should actually be worried with the spic subhuman immigration

Yes. Mostly uneducated and have low-tier jobs but they're pretty chill and normally seek higher education for their children

Hey no problem man, always happy to talk about my country.

No one with money or looks marries rapidly-getting-fat hairy sudacas, amerishart. Only low tier betas with inferior genetics do
Brazilians in Iberia are spic subhumans
t. cuck

Not really, the immigration from Brazil nowadays is mostly people fleeing actual violence, middle class people or richer that are usually fine.

the longer i spend on this board the more i like russians and dislike westerners
weird huh

also a few last questions
how does the average portuguese feel about al andalus ?
do you people consider it as part of your history (as in we wuz mathematicians n shiet) ?
do you people feel butthurt about it?
how do you people feel about the fact that your gene pool is part north african ?

I don't like the idea of my neighbourhood turning into India 2.0 especially since i'm starting to hear less and less portuguese on the streets. But can i blame high skilled poos and muzzies for wanting better oportunities in Europe? Rather than their shithole countries

Can you blame yourself for not wanting muzzies and poos?

noone really cares about any of those 4 questions desu

what the fuck.
its YOUR homeland not theirs, their responsibility is to make THEIR homeland better not shit yours up.
would you invite a local fucking homeless drunken bum to live with you in your fucking house you worked your whole life for you fucking retard?
you are severly brainwashed, please seek help.

>high skilled poos and muzzies for wanting better oportunities in Europe?
Yes, you dumb cuck. It's lands our ancestors built for us. Not them. If you help anyone who is genetically dissimilar to your collective - you are evolutionary failure
80% of "westerners" here are mongrels and other subhumans

your fucking attitude makes me rage with the fury of a thousand suns.
its total lack of respect for your country, your ancestors and you yourself you fucking cuck

That's why I like those reports on terror in Western Europe. Urban cucks deserve it for not rising up after the first pack of nonwhites came to their lands

In schools they teach through the angle of: "them" invading "us" and then "us" pushing "them" back to where they came from

1. Part of history
2. Not mathematicians
3. A bit
4. Denial
The crusades are seen as heros that saved us from the moors/arabs. But they left their marks here, language, architecture and music. We like to see ourselves as white(and we are) despite the clear fact that we are a mix of many different peoples

and what about wisigoths ? are they us or them ?

Typical Portuguese cucked commie.
Talks a lot of virtue signaling in the internet, but once he sees a group of niggers in the same side of the street as him, he poo his pants and run away.
This type os people are pathetic and weak, and Portugal is full of this beta males, makes me sick

I'm extremely butthurt about it beyond belief and hate myself for being Portuguese and having these filthy genes. Even more butthurt that my blue eyed northern father married a disgusting half-southern mother.

this
I'm not sure, i think the wisigoths were here before the moors? So i guess 'us' but don't quote me on that

AHAHAHAHHAhaHAhaHAAHHA
FUCKING PNR

please, those cunts are a bunch of limp nigger lovers. Call me when we're arming up and getting ready to burn down amadora and other nigger neighborhoods

pic related cucklords on the march

>Another thread by with nothing to discuss
>hijacked by autistic Albozerg with Russian proxy
>dumb countrymen fall into his bait
-----
By the way, for 50th time - PNR can't mobilize population because it's one-focus (only in immigration) policy party and the majority of millitants are a bit illiterate and scare voters with skinhead image.

It's better to infiltrate a right-center party than start over.

Nevertheless, I support your counter immigration policies.
>My city got 33 refugees, but only one remains.
They are forced to come back or else they would be expelled by EU. Stop being cocky to foreigners, okay.
> muh based party. Look at me, foreigners. I need attention.
Albufeira by Eitrean migrant, right?

but they came from central europe how can they be us?
they subjugated portugal and made it their country like the moors but before them
i once talked to a portuguese that told me that you are taught that they just came here doing pretty much nothing relevant then got BTFO by moors

>how do you people feel about the fact that your gene pool is part north african

portugal annihilated the north africans.

THIS!!!!

Existe um website do PNR com noticias? (Algo diferente que pnr.pt/)

so ?
doesn't change the fact that race mixing happened:

>Stop being cocky to foreigners, okay.
Oh, look, it's a cuck!

Pretty much that yeah. Iberians were originally from France i believe and they mixed with celtics and then wisigoths and etc etc. Really spicy meatball

PNR should be like CDS but against the EU and immigration.

>My city has ~15 and 1 of them already raped an old woman
Politicians should be also held responsible for these crimes.

wew lads. Do i like the immigrants and wish they weren't here? Yes.
Do i feel threatned by them? No
No terrorist attacks, ever.
I wish they would stop coming but i don't have the moral authority to remove them

PS. O PNR é uma piada, sou de direita mas dão um bocado de cringe... Precisa de ser mais sério e abordar mais assuntos politicos, economicos e de relaçoes internacionais e nao só MUH RACE e MUH INDIANS TAKING ER JOBS

So the majority aren't rapist. You can bring 10.000 more then.

SeeYou are evolutionary failure. Objectively.
>no terrorist attack
Well, I hope there will be some, so cucks like you are removed from the gene pool.

>don't have the moral authority
you have all the moral authority in the world to remove invader from your home you retard

nigger please your country is 15 % muslim
remember when putin inaugurated the biggest mosque in europe ?
you don't get to talk

>remember when putin inaugurated the biggest mosque in Europe
Seecentral azn subhuman immigrants don't enjoy any rights, native moslems barely visit mosques

There aren't as many as there are in England, France, Grmany and now Sweden
The don't mix/interacts with natives
No crimes associated with them as an ethnicity
I don't see any problem with them staying here. I do wish though, that we stopped recieving them because MOST don't want to stay here, this is just a waypoint for Germany and England. Needs more illegal migrants control imo

cognitive dissonance
>Do i like the immigrants and wish they weren't here? Yes.
>I don't see any problem with them staying here
get a grip

Even one is too much and your Prime Minister is an Indian shitskin
>no crimes
Right, right, rights. gypsies and niggers do a lot of crime and Portugal is 90% native tops

I really hope his whole family dies in a terrorist attack. Non-racist "muh limit the immigration, it's not about race" must hang first

This. I seriously believe that a big portion of Sup Forums are just Muhammeds pretending to be "European"

You are a fucking cuck. I bet you dont live in Lisbon.

the worst ones are those faggots going
>youre not a nigger youre a based black man!
i want them dead and buried 10 meters underground under salted earth

Multiculturalismo no martim moniz e na mouraria, conheço muito disso. Cresci rodeado de muitas etnias. Nunca tive problemas, e tu tiveste?

why would they stay in your irrelevant little shite country? half of you are Brazilian rape baby monkeys anyway.

The muzzies - will turn our countries shitholes specially with salafism on the rise. Just look at Paris suburbs that some kuffar / infidels women have to cover themselves and use hijab to nothing happen to her.

its times like this im thankfull my country is poor as shit

trust me the muzzies, specially here in the north wont go well for them if they start shit up

Ca puta de cuck

----- youtube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A --- minute 3:23
>My Black Catholic and gipsies don't threat this woman in zone X because for not comply with hijabs or wearing skirts.
In the news report, she even ain't even Muslim

This is a no-go zone for women - kuffar or cultural muslim.
They want to be segregated - and not be assimilated or even integrated.

He's Yazidi so yeah he will stay because he does not want the durka mussies to chop his head off.

thelocal.fr/20170519/protest-over-no-go-zone-for-women-in-paris-immigrant-district
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/17/french-bar-tells-women-isnt-paris-men/

>Fleeing Portugal
Portugal isn't part of the end game. Destruction of white people countries is, though.

>Portugal
>White

We are the nigliest of nigs. All your waifus will squirt on sight of so much peen expectation.

America is less white then portugal bud.
True fact. But I know your low bacon IQ will never acknowledge that.

memes aside is there any reliable way to assess berber/arab admixture in the Portuguese genepool?
Haplogroups seem like a poor measurement.

you're missing the point, the race mixing was insignificant. muslims were put in ghettos. france, the US, britain, all these countries are worse off today than portugal ever was.

nem sei em que mundo vives. só vejo pessoas serem assaltadas por pretos.