>VP Pence @ HHS (Clip) 6/20/17
youtu.be/nrkoRgiH1HA
>UN Amb Haley on situation in ME 6/20/17
youtu.be/1BhHuJrrc8g
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/dKUU9VavTjE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/donald-trumps-action-syria-proves-not-league-putin-says-son/
archive.is/kgxbP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/us-strikes-syria-tensions-rise-russia-warns-damage-ties-washington/
youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/trump-blamed-slumping-gasoline-demand-illegal-immigrants-stay-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS

WTF, Leave already you kekistani retards

JONES SWALLOWS THE FINAL REDPILL

Did we corrupt him? Have we gone too far?

First for trump girls.

muh jewish puppet tho, literally bill hicks

WHEN WILL THE WINNING END I'M SO TIRED OF CELEBRATING, user

Eric said Ivanka got upset about it, WaPo made the claim that Ivanka being upset was a deciding factor in Trump's decision, based on (((sources)). I automatically distrust anything coming out of WaPo ESPECIALLY when it looks like a D&C narrative.

Eric Trump says Ivanka is the reason Trump launched the Tomahawks at Syria. If you think you know better provide some kind of countervailing theory. nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021

BILL HICKS LIVES ETERNAL

>Democrats insist on Russia probe.
>A bunch of 'witnesses' ready to testify.
>Democrats block them from doing so.
>Russia probe is kept open indefinitely; at least until all witnesses testify.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I've got that same shirt.

How are all my fellow good goyim going?
Ready to start the next Jewish war we can't decide on whether we want to invade North Korea or Syria
Oh well why not both

winning ends now, drumpfkin
btfo by bassed assadpede

Remember to breed Trump girls

You are ashamed, yes?

>youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
WE HAVE TO KEEP WINNING, WE HAVE TO WIN MORE, WE'RE GONNA WIN MORE

Why won't somebody please think about the beautiful brown babies, user?

"Now do you remember who you are, what you were meant to do? I cheated death thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too. You've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Alex Jones, and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Where we are today, we built it. This story, this 'legend', it's ours. We can change the world, and with it, the future. I am you and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go. Thank you, my friend. From here on out, you're Alex Jones."

So good, the salt is always so delicious!

fucking magapedes
>BOO HOO, MR RUBIO, PLEASE FETCH MY DADDY, I HAVE TO SHOW HIM ALL THE DEAD CHILDREN BASED ASSADPEDE KILLED TODAY

She's a kike you retards

HAHAHAHAHA all they know is losing

W-we're never going to lose again are we, guys?

W-we're going to be able to change the Constitution soon.

I stand corrected, I remembered this happening differently. However I still don't think it was a major factor in the decision. Trump is a shrewd businessman for 30 years and took on some of the worst and evilest people in the real estate game, it doesn't make sense that he would allow a huge foreign policy decision like to be decided by muh feelz.

Do we have the full video of that?

No one here is talking about Assad or sg. I forget they even exist until you spam the threads up with your hot garbage.

Stop responding to these Ivanka=jew puppet master retards. They have been shilling this line for a year now and yet we never stop winning.

they don't even remotely look the same

>this is literally what infinity chan believes

I'm ashamed we don't heave death camps yet.

updated

Why can't i find what eric actually said

How can someone be so wrong and still be taken seriously?

fuck off, pmurt, based assadpedes are always here, nu/pol/

>back to the airfield again
I sure Trump bomb the empty airbase because of Ivanka, not because he need the enforce the red line or Xi just happened to visit the WH that day.

We'll see. The demcrats might be able to raise billions of dollars for midterms and almost win even harder.

The Jews are winning. You're not winning shit.

>51.9%
lol what the FUCK is going on

How can someone look like THAT and still be taken seriously?

Depends on how Trump has performed as the midterms near..

My dick is diamonds thinking about the repeal of birthright citizenship.

because ivanka is a kike
wake up, you're all being played by kushner
shut up, pmurt. based assadpede curse will get zog in chief

>the jews are winning
>not even 24 hours have passed since they lost their last election

LOOK FOR THE QUOTATION MARKS MOTHERFUCKER. telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/donald-trumps-action-syria-proves-not-league-putin-says-son/

Man, his face is hard to look at.

R: Knock Knock
D: Who's there?
R: Owen
D: Owen Who?
R: O and 5!

God has a sense of humour user

>Democrats block them from doing so
Why do Republicucks let them get away with it?

I know right? Syrians are natural conservatives and we need them in our country
Syrians have great family values
Also we need to support our great ally Israel and Saudi Arabia
We have the best allies don't we folks? M-muh goddess she's not actually a dumb kike whore

They're playing the long game in which America and Europe become majority-non-European areas; Trump does nothing to stop this.

Awoovement

Did we bomb another empty airfield yesterday or are they butt blasted about the drone we shot down?

How does a person who looks abs sounds like him ever get a job outside of being a school janitor?

Or you can continue this mindless sarcastic roleplay and shitting the thread up with your stink, you irritating, pusillanimous vermin.

Forgot your meme flag, Eva

Because he more or less created the Clinton voter coalition; the dems have abandoned it since 2010. He's known Hillary was unelectable since '92, but they didn't listen to him
>archive.is/kgxbP
>They don't like her hair

I'm still trying to find the exact quote, it's article quoting article quoting article. fucking lugenpresse.

nbc links to

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/donald-trumps-action-syria-proves-not-league-putin-says-son/

>He also confirmed that President Trump’s decision to bomb a Syrian airbase to punish President Bashar al-Assad for a nerve gas attack last week was influenced by the reaction of his sister Ivanka, who said she was “heartbroken and outraged” by the atrocity.
Not even a first hand quote, doesn't quote him verbatim. This sounds fishy.

That then links to

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/us-strikes-syria-tensions-rise-russia-warns-damage-ties-washington/

Which has no mention of Ivanka.

noice

Do not forget, Rally Tonight!

/sg/ is fucking ASSMAD about the drone right now. I'm not sure why, though.

they are either scared of what they have to say or they are just slowing everything down.

>we will keep blargnarg under investigation until 2024!
>we can just keep saying he's under investigation etc

mild kek

>don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again: the book

I'm looking for a first hand quote from Eric and there doesn't seem to be one

Impeachment soon.

It always cracks me up when these guys go back to tired old lines, as if we haven't been here for longer than a week. SAD!

Ivanka being Ivanka and people freak out again.

They're inside the quotation marks. Fuck yourself.

fuck you pmurt, impeachment and bassed assad curse soon
>b-based assadepedes are le mad a-assad btfo!
the state of shareblue right now

The jewish long game was to put into power the guy who's building a wall and killing DAPA (DACA ISNT AMNESTY FAGGOTS) and reducing illegal immigration by 70-90%, instead of Hillary Clinton who wanted open borders and unlimited refugees?

Doesn't add up.

the true puppet master
she has them all wrapped around her little finger

Faggot

Funny, a similar thing happened in the latest season of HoC with witness supression. It's all a charade to drag out the investigation and stall Trump's agenda.

Bottom line is this: the Dems KNOW that once Trump gets through Healthcare, Tax Reform and Infrastructure (all by the end of 2017) they become irrelevant as a national party.

Tax cuts = boom economy = Trump popularity surge = 2020 re-election and the death of identity politics. They are finished.

ivanaka is a fucking jew
FUCKING JEW
REEEEE

/sg/ should get their composure back in order, it's absolute SHAMBLES over there in cases like this.

No it's because Ivanka the liberal Jew whore tweeted about how bad we need to respect the 80% male Islamic refugees raping and murdering their way across Europe.

Thanks for keeping this going user. History in the making.

that's like saying "if you don't wanna eat humans, you shouldn't eat those chicken tenders"

>bred to be livestock vs bred to be hunters, protectors, animals of war

He was actually a pretty brilliant strategist in his heyday. Who could have predicted Trump in 2012? Literally no one except maybe Roger Stone and Trump's immediate family. No one could have predicted a win though.

First off, I have no idea what you just said. Second off, why do you keep posting screenshotted maymays from /sg/?

I hope she never kills ants, mosquitoes and cockroaches. That would be awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo

>because nobody would work with Trump
he really predicted how rinos, cuckservatives, neocons, democrats and liberals wouldn't work

das right, fuck boo hoo dead babies bitch and fuck amnesty don

also, islam will win :)

Handel has beaten ossoff in the georgia special election. Her opponent, Ossoff (D) spent a record amount of Californian money to lose a district that Trump won by 1%. Ossoff got 47% of the vote after spending over 28 million on this congressional worthless seat.

Democrats continue to lose. Despite ((polls)) it looks like when voters vote in this country, they vote resoundingly Republican and more so since the election.

This loss comes at a time when democratic fundraising is at record lows for the last 10 years. If this humiliating and financially disastrous loss snowballs, republicans will be set to sweep a supermajority in 2018 as dnc funding dwindles and the Republican base is galvanized by literal mass assassination attempts, leftist riots, and terrorism.

Horse meat is a delicacy in Europe, tho.

Nate is a goddamn mess

The only part in quotations is "heartbroken and outraged", and then the telegraph paraphrashing him, not a direct quote for the rest.

>He also confirmed that President Trump’s decision to bomb a Syrian airbase to punish President Bashar al-Assad for a nerve gas attack last week was influenced by the reaction of his sister Ivanka, who said she was “heartbroken and outraged” by the atrocity.

MATH IS WRONG NOT ME

JUST

>Ivanka is pro-choice
>Ivanka wants tax deductions for children instead of tax credits
>Ivanka wants paid maternity leave

I don't care about her other positions, she is doing everything she can to encourage white birth rates and depress minority ones
meanwhile "conservative" politicians want to ban abortion but also any support for new mothers, instead spending all the money on SS and medicare

>Healthcare, Tax Reform and Infrastructure

Education reform will probably be a bigger long-term factor that all three of those combined, but you're right that those will get out more votes.

Wew a kike kisses the symbol of a progressive giant corporation dedicated to rapefugee hiring, fag marriage and general decadence
/ptg/ IS JIDF
Kike

where did she say that we could accept them? she said there should be peace so they don't have to come to yurop. it won't happen though. this refugee "crisis" is orchestrated by putin and assad anyhow

Because he's very stupid.

He's the only one bringing up sg and starting shit with them so they bring their ruckus over here. He's actively making them shit up the threads.

Now this is some interesting fucking shit. zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/trump-blamed-slumping-gasoline-demand-illegal-immigrants-stay-home
>Trump Blamed For Slumping Gasoline Demand As Illegal Immigrants Stay Home