Seems fair. What to thump the bible, then pay up

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/black-pastors-pulpit-hillary-clinton/494876/
time.com/4428973/dnc-black-pastors-religion-faith/
blogs.thegospelcoalition.org/thabitianyabwile/2016/06/02/evangelical-leaders-tell-us-to-vote-for-clinton/
thinkprogress.org/hillary-clinton-is-now-the-most-religious-candidate-running-for-president-heres-why-that-matters-7cd6819374e5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will backfire when in 20 years 90% of churchgoers are liberal Mexicans

Sure but only if Synagouges and Mosques get the same treatment.

Taxes are theft overall

Canada had 0 taxes before the Great War, now we are taxed to Hell

Whoops! It looks like you forgot to put your ancap/libertarian flag on my (((civic nationalist))) friend.

that would be amazing. Can you imagine the sheer butthurt, and nobody could say it is antisemetic or islamophobic since it would apply to the church too.

Now they just need to ban FGM and circumcisions

Taxing churches will give them even more power to dictate government policies you chucklefuck

Churches aren't taxed precisely to keep them ineffectual

I have not heard of Trump passing this. I'll look it up. But it's no secret that for many years, Democrats have used black churches to rake in the votes. These churches should have lost their tax-exempt status LOOOOONG ago, but they haven't, cuz "wacist."

>oy vey white culture just can't cut it in today's marketplace, we'd better just do away with it

Taxes are theft you disgusting gypsy you should know what theft is

Hold on let me check the 1st Amendment.
Yeah that's what I thought, NOPE.

If your only value is the shekels and material property, then of course taxes will be your single largest gripe with modern society.

I'd maybe still be a libertarian if I didn't realize nearly 90% of them are (((civic nationalists))) and don't care jack shit about their people, only shekels.

Source or kys

taxation is theft

You sound like a commie right now
A man has a right to keep what he has earned

I found churches doing this
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/black-pastors-pulpit-hillary-clinton/494876/

time.com/4428973/dnc-black-pastors-religion-faith/

blogs.thegospelcoalition.org/thabitianyabwile/2016/06/02/evangelical-leaders-tell-us-to-vote-for-clinton/

thinkprogress.org/hillary-clinton-is-now-the-most-religious-candidate-running-for-president-heres-why-that-matters-7cd6819374e5

I thought Trump was pandering churches?

Everyone is a commie to a property absolutist, really. What you fail to understand is not that I do not value property. It is simply that I value it less than keeping my people alive and prospering. Property is, in that sense, secondary to the primary goal.

To a communist, property is not a goal; rather, its removal is the goal. But why would anyone who follows a jewed ideology understand that?

You R*maniggers are uncivilised savages, that's why you don't care about your property you didn't have any before the Hungarians civilised you, you lived in caves, you lived underground you would walk in the countryside and see pipes sticking out the ground with smoke coming out you knew a R*manigger was living there

You must not realize that naturalized Mexicans aren't liberal

Yes Mexico is liberal, there are no conservative people south of Texas

You continue to fail to answer my points. Your entire post is pure ad hominem, not even good one at that.

You probably still haven't even understood that I am a staunch anticommunist, that I value property, but that I value my people more than I value my shekels. Sometimes, the two coincide and you can promote both; sometimes, one has to be sacrificed for the other, and I would rather sacrifice my property than my people. Sometimes, there is no sacrifice at stake, and that is when I would push both.

Also, are you a magyar expat? I need to know if I have to switch off my canada image list to my hungarian image list. Honestly judging by how you rave about hungarians supposedly civilizing us (by being a nonstate for 600 years) you probably are, oddly a common occurence.

Hungry has existed for far longer than R*mania, R*mania has no history, everything you accomplished you stole this is a fact, I don't even know why I'm trying to have a civilised discussion with an animal, I can communicate better with a parrot at least he doesn't make a living robbing people, that's probably why you love taxes so much everyone else gets robbed but you since your "income" isn't taxed

Kek, I hit a soft spot didn't I.

Yeah, but don't mosques already do that shit?
I could swear basically every other religion does it already and only christians are waiting for permission

Those suicides aren't Hungarians those are the Gypsy R*maniggers we beat the shit out, the police just put it as a suicide kek

I'm sure that's the real reason, kek.

Doesn't explain why you have a gypsy as your prime minister.

Churches already tell their congregation who to vote for

Not attacking mormons anymore shill? How come its never a picture of a synagogue?

digits because it's true. I don't know why Trump did this, I never even heard about it reported in the news