Christianity is blue-pilled

Sup Forums unironically worships a zombie Jew that liberals mock because they hate Jews and liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
rt.com/politics/vatican-israel-palestinians-catholic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when you're a European nationalist but your holy land is Israel

top kek.

and when you're told subhumans are gods children so you let jamal breed your wife :^)

What is the Resurrection..
Its because of Jesus Christ's resurrection that there's christianity.

>White
>Christian
Pick one

This false race belief's gonna kill you all.

Post your geographical flag, (((1 post by this ID))).

Also, gotta love the full on shilling in this thread. Really, top tier sliding, even me and me mates don't manage to do this sorta shit.

I have to agree sadly. christianity at it's core is a jewish messianic cult. it was saved by greco-roman philosophy and culture, and later invigorated by germanisation, but those influences are eroded, and seen today as later additions. the faith is gone, and christianity at it's core shows itself; a cult of poverty, an emphasis on the faterlife, no distinction made between the races, a hatred of virility, a love of weakness, a relentless pursuit of universalism, regardless of borders, race, nations,...

sad but true. the current fruits of christianity are open borders, zionism, transracial adoption, welfarism, antiracism, social justice,...

Yes my fellow goy, it's only after 2000 years that Christianity shows its jewishness and universalism!

What? No, don't look at the jews pushing atheism and degeneracy and purposefully sabotaging Christianity at every step goy! We I mean they love Christianity, that's why you must destroy it my fellow goy!

How's the terror attacks goin' retard

Suck it Christfag

Just the way I like my jew.

>Forgive 70x7
Meaning always forgive so people can always take advantage of you
>Turn other cheek
Just keep fucking me over, I don't mind
>Give to Caesar what is Caesar's
Pay taxes like a good goy
>He who lives by the sword dies by the sword
Don't use force to defend yourself
>Easier for rich man to fit through eye of needle than to get to heaven
Give everything you own to the church
>It goes on an on

Looks pretty bluepilled from here.

Kek, afraid of your identity?

Also, I absolutely love how you posted under a confederate flag... The confederacy, which was overtly Christian in nature.

I am willing to throw the dice and say it's 90% likely you're a leaf or a kike. Perhaps a kike with a leaf proxy even.

>This false race belief's
christianity's true colors right there. This disgusting jew religion is holding europe back. making it weak.
>i cant come up with reasoning so ill just call them a shill
Shills are the ones that only derail and don't make any arguments. They're only purpose is to disrupt and not engage.
Image point #1:
>its worshipping god not a jew!
Its literally a jewish god. Yaweh which was then claimed to be the one supreme god and then later the only god. It IS a jewish one. Thats not even getting into the jesus question
point #2:
Just because it was a split in judaism and other jews didnt like the path the religion was taking doesnt make them entirely separate. This is like saying protestants are not christians at all just because they disagreed with the catholic church and split.
#3: user is admitting how awful the old testament is. The new testament isnt all flowers and roses either, pastors just prefer to ignore those parts now days.
>the modern jews are just fakes!
KEK do i even need to go into this one?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Sweetie don't be so baby booty bothered. Your religion is silly and lame and has no relevance anymore honey

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

m8, don't be fucking daft. I love that christians in the past held pogroms, hated muslims,...but be real;

for me personally; the catholic church was responsible, along with progressives for the division of flanders from the Netherlands, and formed the abomination called Belgium.

the catholic church heavily resisted the nazis, a few notable exeptions besides, who were excommunicated

the christian-democrat party was responsible for importing moroccans and turks in the 60's.

the church here is filed to the brim with pedophiles.

the church here, along with numerous christian organisations imports refugees, shills the government for more gibs, protests any form of nationalism, racism, borders,...

the church has been responsible for the importation of congolese negroes in Belgium, and still has all sorts of adoption, charity, gibs,... between congo and Belgium.

the church here always sides with muslims, with jews and what not.

and you expect me not to call them out?

and besides, is it not true what I said? how is christianity nothing but a messianic cult if not for the greco-roman influence? how is it not a cult of the weak were it not for indo-european aristocratic influence?

the attacker was shot dead luckily

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

Christians corrupted the very meaning of Love

In the Greek-Roman world, eros meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

yet Christians expect us to love people we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself!

and they twist this meaning so much, that here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

is there any wonder that they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while endorsing Judaism for themselves?

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes

Jesus' kingdom is not of this world. All that embracing Christianity will accomplish is making people give up on fighting for this world because if they are victims they get big rewards in Heaven

The only way to counter Islam is to embrace Life in THIS world, REALITY, existence, and WILL to power; not to shift the value of life away from this world

a forced meme with little Gospel justification applied onto the whole thing 500 years after fact, when it became evident that Jesus was not coming back no matter how many christians martyred themselves

the entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and not suffering anymore

The Pope and the Protestant Churches don't cuck for refugees because they somehow became corrupted by atheists

They cuck for a Israel that could cause WW-3 because they expect that this world will be destroyed and the blessings will come in the next world

They cuck for violent sandniggers because the meek will inherit the Earth, and those that love their enemies and lend everything to them will be blessed. They cuck for africans because the civilizational survival is meaningless for christians, as Saint Augustine pointed out in the City of God.

it is all about the other world m8

As Paul said, the world is the enemy of Christians, while right-wingers wanna WIN in this world, christians already "won" by forsaking the world in the name of the new one.

You can't be a real christian and then worry about this world when you already got a reward far larger and even eternal by carrying your cross in this life.

if Christianity was a religion of worldy power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

Lol my post window disappeared on Safari and I had to open this in Firefox. Satan is mad today.

That said, let God be true and every man a liar. Even in your blasphemy you admit that Jesus was raised from the dead though you try to minimize it with a pop-culture reference. Repent and turn from your sin and give your life to Jesus, the Christ. His return is at hand and he even loved you so much that even though He has supreme authority over all things He let Himself be dishonored, spat on and killed so you could be with Him for all eternity knowing you would be born and revile His name.

>For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

REPENT

I can imagine Jesus saying "love your enemies" in your face and you replying "dude read the Gospel, you didn't mean that"

lol

> give your life to Jesus, the Christ.

"Giving your life to Jesus" means little more than becoming a cuck and devoting your life to helping africans breed

The meek will inherit shit, Jesus was wrong

Some of those are true, but it also suggests you've been given that belief of what Christianity is like by Cafeteria Catholics who ignore verses like "A man who has a cloak and no sword should sell his cloak to purchase a sword"

You can blame Martin Luther for splitting the Netherlands, not the Church.

I wonder if any of the people I'm replying to will reply back or if they're going to keep being (((1 post by this ID)))

You haven't even read the posts newfag and keep posting the same retarded shit over and over again. So no, you're not making a single argument by posting the "Jewish God" BS the thousandth time instead of reading the image which counters it.

Also, yeah, often enough protestants hardly count as Christian considering how batshit their beliefs are.

The argument isn't that modern jews are fakes, it's that they descend theologically from the Pharisees. And yeah, if you were to take it a step further and look at it genetically, you'd find the ashkenazim are hardly ancient israelites either.

Not an argument.

I don't care what personal gripe you have with Christianity. Both catholicism and protestantism have managed to fuck themselves up with politicizing that doesn't have anything to do with its core tenets. Are we discussing the core tenets, or are we discussing the modern degradation of the church which is no small part due to sabotage?

Was just gonna post this.

>so you could be with Him for all eternity

how about you start caring about the here and now?

>He has supreme authority over all things

then why doesn't he do anything?

>Even in your blasphemy you admit that Jesus was raised from the dead

lol wut? He was in all likelihood a fanatic jewish preacher, as there existed many at that time in judea

>REPENT

any arguments at all or just ranting?

another christian to blame then. people of the same blood divided by creed.
thanks.

>are we discussing the modern degradation of the church which is no small part due to sabotage?

both.

your pic completely ignores the entire chapter to pick a random quote, as if Jesus would not stop his followers for actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and then reprimanded them for misunderstanding

The sword reference was only used another time again, protip: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "a man against his own household"

Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes like the one you just posted, and remove them for any context or link to any other verse in that or any other chapter entirely

You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans??

That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

"I worship a zombie Jew that tells me to love my enemies and let them kill me and my race while Jamal fills my wife with his seed, who I have to love or I go to hell."

christianity is black pilled

The OT is core Christian tenets, hence why I was fixated on that. I can completely admit the Catholic church has gone haywire starting from around the time they crowned Charlemagne as Roman Emperor and it's only gotten worse now that jewish sabotage has taken root.

"I have no argument except strawmans and I'm too afraid to show my country flag"

>people of the same blood divided by creed.

this is literally what Jesus promised with his sword references.

"a man against his own household" makes it very clear

someone that claims that such sword would be pointing against their own enemies is completely deluded, how the hell does that work with "do not resist evil" and "love your enemies and lend everything they ask from you to assist them"?

How?

>A man who has a cloak and no sword should sell his cloak to purchase a sword

but why does he stop peter then when peter attacks the arresting officers? why does he say then "all who live by the sword die by the sword?"

and how do you reconcile that with the speech on the mountain "don't resist and love your enemies"....

it comes across as a huge contradiction, unless maybe jesus was preaching as a jew to his fellow jews about how they should treat fellow jews?

pic seriously related.

>implying Demons don't work "miracles to deceive you
Good goy

ITT: Extremely deluded people that wanna follow the commands of a Jew that promised to make their families divide and even asked them to hate themselves and their own families (!!!!) so that they may perhaps-- have a slight chance of worshiping a Jewish War God for the rest of eternity

"I can't counter the argument so it's a strawman"

Whoops meant for

>your pic completely ignores the entire chapter to pick a random quote, as if Jesus would not stop his followers for actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and then reprimanded them for misunderstanding
That pic doesn't mention the sword verse I posted about at all you disingenuous nigger.
>The sword reference was only used another time again, protip: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "a man against his own household"
Yes. You shouldn't be afraid to sever ties for the greatest good. That is hardly something unique to Christianity and neither is it wrong.
>Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes like the one you just posted, and remove them for any context or link to any other verse in that or any other chapter entirely
I really hate when people make an argument about something of this scope because of how difficult it is to argue about it. How can you possibly disprove that "the entire bible is full of peace and shit" in a single thread
>You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans??
Where did I say or even imply that?
>That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?
Yet again, where did I imply that at all?

When whites start raising people from the dead on the authority of whiteness and hatred of Jews, then I'll change my mind. Until then, it's my belief (based on the TRUE and ETERNAL Word of GOd) that you stand condemned and time is running out. REPENT

>newfag
spoken like a true newfag. go ahead and add another "shill" and pretend you've just had me BTFO
>So no, you're not making a single argument by posting the "Jewish God
Saying its not an argument isnt an argument. And what a said quite literally was. Its not my opinion that its a jewish god, thats what it is. A fact.
>protestants are not christian
Then go on and cleanse the board of heretical beliefs. How do you expect people to take you seriously?
The best argument christians can come up with for following their religion is that it unites Europeans. And you just proved how full of shit they are.
>The argument isn't that modern jews are fakes, it's that they descend theologically from the Pharisees. And yeah, if you were to take it a step further and look at it genetically, you'd find the ashkenazim are hardly ancient israelites either.
It's partley semantics but none of that fucking matters. ITS NOT EUROPEAN. That's the point people are making.

Please remove off topic threads...

> That pic doesn't mention the sword verse

Read your own damn meme picture you idiot

> the greatest good

the greatest good? getting to worshipi the Jewish God for the rest of the eternity at the expense of your own family is "the greatest good"??

Are you INSANE?

> where did I imply that at all?

well, if you didn't imply it, why didn't they grab their swords and defended themselves as Jesus wanted them to do according to you?

what gives?

>but why does he stop peter then when peter attacks the arresting officers? why does he say then "all who live by the sword die by the sword?"
Those who live in a way of creating death will certainly follow suit. He isn't wrong. You will almost certainly die fighting if you fight to the death often
>and how do you reconcile that with the speech on the mountain "don't resist and love your enemies"....
Because Jesus himself resists them. His enemies are different than ours though. He thinks beyond petty personal grudges. He actively resists the money changers in the temple. Which seems to suggest that he is okay with fighting moral enemies like usurers, but not okay with fighting Bob down the street because he hasn't payed you back for lunch.
>it comes across as a huge contradiction, unless maybe jesus was preaching as a jew to his fellow jews about how they should treat fellow jews?
That contradicts lines already mentioned about using a sword to destroy your own family. If he was really family with "Jews" then he was arguing to destroy them and the entire family. There is also the fact that he was killed by them as well.
>pic seriously related.

Oh, but a Jew says he did that, and you automatically believe him

lol

"don't resist evil" and "avoid personal grudges" are entirely different concepts

being about to be beheaded by Romans or thrown to the lions to die is way beyond "avoiding personal brudges", Jesus himself makes it clear by accepting his death sentence and asking his followers to follow his example

At the end of the day, it is very hard to reconcile Christianity with self-defense, insofar Jesus himself didn't use it, and outright stopped his followers from using it

>Read your own damn meme picture you idiot
Yeah somehow I missed at the end of the second post.. Sorry about that. He knew that opposing the Romans militarily wouldn't make them win. Having a sword would do Jesus or Peter any good if all they did was fight the Romans.
>the greatest good? getting to worshipi the Jewish God for the rest of the eternity at the expense of your own family is "the greatest good"??
Your family isn't an inherently the greatest good and one of the Ten Commandments is to obey your parents. If your family were to become pedophiles exploiting the people, or usurers robbing them blind, would that be okay? Should you not sever ties with them for their immoral behavior?
>well, if you didn't imply it, why didn't they grab their swords and defended themselves as Jesus wanted them to do according to you?
Using your sword isn't always the best option even if it is an option. Being able to defend oneself is good, but always doing so is not inherently good.

Call back when you show your flag and have an actual argument. No, screaming "zombie Jew", ignoring things like Luke 22:36 and pretending Christianity orders you to hate your race, not to mention pretending adultery is somehow fine in Christianity is not an argument. It's a strawman. Why I even have to write a paragraph explaining to you why it's a strawman is beyond me.

>spoken like a true newfag. go ahead and add another "shill" and pretend you've just had me BTFO
"Y-you're the real newfag"
>Saying its not an argument isnt an argument. And what a said quite literally was. Its not my opinion that its a jewish god, thats what it is. A fact.
Yeah, it isn't an argument, I'm making a statement.
Also, you'll have to decide. Either God is a universalist god or a jewish god. Can't be both. Or you'll have to decide in which perspective you want to say God is a jewish god, in which case I could admit that the Old Testament facet of God is a jewish god, and then point out that my people were, by the time of their conversion to Christianity, montheistic, with very similar tenets to the Christian god. The New Testament God is hardly a jewish god when he is, for one, a single god and universalistic.

>Then go on and cleanse the board of heretical beliefs. How do you expect people to take you seriously?
I like how you carefully reconstruct my sentence to go from "often protestants are barely Christian" to "Protestants aren't Christian". The point isn't that protestants aren't Christian, it's that it's easy to have beliefs so radically different with a single origin that it becomes hard to call them the same religion - take Mormons for example.

Also, I would gladly cleanse the board of heresies, but alas not really possible.
(cont)

>The best argument christians can come up with for following their religion is that it unites Europeans. And you just proved how full of shit they are.
Maybe a couple dumbasses spew that shit, but I've never seen this argument except in this exact sort of "the only good argument is that it unites europeans but it's full of shit" way.
The real argument is that it provides a stable bedrock for society, just like it has for the last 1000 years before fucks like you destabilized the western church beyond repair.

>It's partley semantics but none of that fucking matters. ITS NOT EUROPEAN. That's the point people are making.
Latin alphabet descends from the greek alphabet, which itself descends from the phoenician alphabet. Is the latin alphabet european? Should we stop using it if it isn't european?

>"don't resist evil" and "avoid personal grudges" are entirely different concepts
It means that you don't resist "evil" for personal reasons because our emotions can skew our view of what evil is. Jesus resisted people who were genuinely evil and were defiling something meant to be wholly good and were thus hypocrites. The Roman soldiers were sure as hell very misguided, but they weren't particularly evil so to resist them was wrong in that instance.

then what is meant with turning against your family? honestly, what a fuck up whoever wrote down stuff like that. it sounds so autistic.

Christianity is Judaism 2.0 that has simply dropped circumcision and sacrifices to God, because Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice to God

Seriously, point to me any positive influence that does not come from greco-roman culture or the later germanic and slavic indo-european aristocratic culture?

at it's core it is a judaic, messianic cult, where the temple sacrifices are replaced by the sacrifice of jesus, and the gentiles are allowed to join le chosen people

Wrong. Modern Christianity is bluepilled
Try saying that to someone from the middle ages

Christfag mad because Jamal is fucking his wife right now and he can't even stop it because the zombie with nails in his hands will burn his soul in hellfire forever if he so much as makes Jamal feel uncomfortable while Jamal splits his wife in half with his BBC

There aren't even niggers over here, nigger, now post your normal flag or gtfo.

pogans are dumb trees n deers worshippers

how you can worship fuckin animals
when God made then to serve you?

Okay *tips fedora* I pray for you salvation.

*them

I really like when you stop arguing specifics and then just go back to the default "Christianity is a jewish ploy" and start telling me to prove things to you. It is really interesting to see.

dont worry its just a phase you wil get over it soon

Do christfags love watching the Easter bunny fuck Mary on Easter Sunday? Why did Jesus lay eggs to celebrate Halloween?

everyone knew that jidf was known to shit on christianity, back before the reddit paganfag invasion anyway

Oh sweetie

40 Jews over the course of 4000 years, against all odds the Jewish people have survived and their national language has been revived and are regathering into their own nation (as prophesied thousands of years ago) while their oppressors have declined into obscurity or outright disappeared. The news every day proves more end times prophecies to be true, including Israel becoming a nation in a day which was prophesied in the book of Isaiah which was penned hundreds of years before Christ (the same book that prophesied how Christ would die). I could write a thousand page thesis on why the Bible is true and you wouldn't believe because your heart is not ready to receive it. If you want to know the Truth, ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you.

>Yeah, it isn't an argument, I'm making a statement.
One that was obviously not correct. Are you fucking illiterate? do you know what argument means? if yes - then you should know why it was wrong.
>Also, you'll have to decide. Either God is a universalist god or a jewish god. Can't be both
Its a jewish one that people claimed as muh one true god.
Its just a lying one. A single god being venerated to the point that others are ignored. Nothing in nature is one.
Yes mormons are a good example i agree. christianity does not unite us. It never has.
>The real argument is that it provides a stable bedrock for society
Thats not true either. The dark ages, denial of science findings etc. christianity was divided and caused infighting from the very beginning. They were never more stable than past kingdoms. Rome was built to its height pagan, as an example.

Now lets talk about modern day. What is christianity doing to help us? Turn the other cheek and help a refugee to your wife? Globalist/Communist rhetoric like we're all humans under one god is helping the cause for removing nation states and borders. Anti abortion only helps to save babies to parents who usually shouldn't be raising kids. Its a form of eugenics that is mostly beneficial because of WHO is actually getting abortions (pro tip is mostly shitskins here).
The good values that christianity still gives us are mostly borrowed from native european faiths. Which begs the quesiton, why do we bother with it at all? Why not just revere european faiths instead?

might as well skip to the last paragraph here because thats really whats important

>zombie jew
>dead jew on a stick

got anything creative to share? atheists are the most hiveminded closed thinking trash on this planet.

everyone know worshiping Christ is edgy now and it gets you really hot sluts who love anal sex

>Nothing in nature is one.
First, trying to put your own personal interpretation on a being that is supposed to deny all laws of physics is stupid.
Secondly, arguing that because something happens in nature that it happens everywhere is a fallacious argument.
Thirdly, prove that nothing in nature is one. Have you observed everything natural?
>Thats not true either. The dark ages, denial of science findings etc. christianity was divided and caused infighting from the very beginning. They were never more stable than past kingdoms. Rome was built to its height pagan, as an example.
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
Please don't post such stupid drivel ever again. Rome didn't fall because of Christianity, they fell because they killed Caesar who was probably the only person competent enough as a law maker to run such a vast empire.

DEUS VULT HAHAHAHA AM I COOL YET?

is it not true or what?

>Christianity is Judaism 2.0 that has simply dropped circumcision and sacrifices to God, because Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice to God and the gentiles are allowed to become le chosen people

is this not christianity in it's very essence?

also, your answers are just nonsensical

>You will almost certainly die fighting if you fight to the death often

what does that even mean? surrender like jesus surrendered himself to be crucified? is this supposed to be an example?

>Those who live in a way of creating death will certainly follow suit

and how was peter doing that exactly? he nobly defended his leader, and was as a result reprimanded, while it was the same jesus who told them to get swords in the first place.

>He thinks beyond petty personal grudges

> Which seems to suggest

at this point it is just you giving your personal interpretation of the bible m8. I appreciate you doing this, but honestly, it can be interpreted and twisted in so many ways.

>but they weren't particularly evil so to resist them was wrong in that instance

so if someone is "misguided" and wants to kill me I shuld allow that because he wasn't "particularly evil"?

you are just twisting and turning around like a fish on dry land.

so I repeat; what a fuck whever wrote the bible. such absolute statements such as
>You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

stands direct in contradiction to

>But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one

>But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me

>He who live by the sword, dies by the sword.

whoever wrote the bible is autistic by issuing such blatant contradictions,

Christianity is nigger-tier anti-white degeneracy disguised as morality

It's actually quite admirable that people could stand out and say the truth about religions on this site.

As we all know, most users on this site are insecure losers and cowards, and they need religion, they need lies to live. Saying the truth would do them little good, but they still stand out for it.

Do not live your life a pitiful lie, my friends. The times are changing. Western people will someday live with dignity once again.

>Middle Ages
>Christianity is Bluepilled.
>What's a pill?

Alright, here we go. I'll argue for Orthodox Christianity, since that's the one that I follow and the one that is doing something for me and my people, which is what I care about.

The Orthodox Church of Romania, even stunted by corruption as it is now, is
* fighting degenerate practices attempting to creep into Romania (not talking about abortion here, rather the whole LGBQTUWQEEWQ shit which is simply a ploy to divert attention from the real issues in politics and must be killed in their craddle)
* serving as a point of unity for ROMANIANS (served even while we were divided between catholic-aligned unitarian church and orthodox church)
* keeping the old fascist spirit alive (many of the older priests were legionaries)
* the unrotten parts of the church (sadly not the leadership yet, but they are helpless to stop the cleansing) oppose the immigrant wave - in particular the monasteries, which form the heart of the Church, oppose it
* promote romanian natality rates, which will otherwise lead to our extermination

Of course, western europe has sabotaged its churches to the point where they follow the latest trend of cuckery. Pro tip: they're taking hints from the politically correct crowd, not the other way around, and it's solely your fault you keep trying to kill the church more and more.

What you refer to as "European Faiths" are dead and buried. Even ancient philosophers were turning to monotheism before Christianity. There's a reason european paganism fell so quickly, and it's because it lacks any sort of substance. Even more so now, when the only one we even have enough historical accounts of to reconstruct is hellenic paganism (and all the info for the other paganisms comes from christian writings, funnily enough)

>First, trying to put your own personal interpretation on a being that is supposed to deny all laws of physics is stupid.
Surely you're not so dense that you can't see the irony in what you just said.
>Secondly, arguing that because something happens in nature that it happens everywhere is a fallacious argument.
That IS nature. If it were not repeated it wouldn't be by nature. Its a logical argument and an observable one. There is nothing fallacious about it.
>Thirdly, prove that nothing in nature is one
You're asking to prove a negative. I can name a million things that are not one in nature, obviously. Its up to you to disprove the standard because its you creating the exception.
>Please don't post such stupid drivel ever again. Rome didn't fall because of Christianity
Ok maybe you really ARE that fucking dense. I never said shit about the fall of Rome. It was an example of pagan competence, not christian incompetence.

Benefits of christianity.

-
-
-

Just look all that you're missing!

>what does that even mean? surrender like jesus surrendered himself to be crucified? is this supposed to be an example?
It is more an acknowledgment of truth than anything else. Oftentimes dying isn't the best thing to do. Would he have been able to spread the word effectively had he died there instead of in a massive spectacle another time? It would have also painted the group as violent thugs who deserved it. Similar to BLM (Who actually do deserve it a little).
>and how was peter doing that exactly? he nobly defended his leader, and was as a result reprimanded, while it was the same jesus who told them to get swords in the first place.
Being told to have the capacity to fight back doesn't mean to use it. Jesus told him not to fight back because Jesus knew better. Peter wanted to fight because he had pride that he wanted to defend (Like how he denied that he would deny Jesus 3 times and got mad at Jesus when he said that).
>at this point it is just you giving your personal interpretation of the bible m8. I appreciate you doing this, but honestly, it can be interpreted and twisted in so many ways.
What else can I do other than give my personal interpretation? Is there some other that I should give? You are twisting it as well.
>so if someone is "misguided" and wants to kill me I shuld allow that because he wasn't "particularly evil"?
Depends on whether it is God's will. You're also treating a situation where your life is immediately threatened to a situation where you have a sword to defend the honor of your master.
>>You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
So you can't love someone while rebuking or resisting them. Can a father not love his son while condemning his actions?

Those quotes don't contradict the verse about loving your neighbor.

> - Eternal Life
> - Audience with God Himself
> - Holy Spirit dwelling within

Better than anything this short life has to offer. You have 70-80 good years on this earth if you're lucky and when your time's up, if you haven't repented and trusted in Jesus Christ, you will spend the rest of eternity wailing and gnashing your teeth no matter how good your life is. If you got your wish of a white utopia, had all the money in the world, women lined up for miles, you still would die one day and have to face eternity.

>> - Eternal Life
>> - Audience with God Himself
>> - Holy Spirit dwelling within

But your religion is false, how can it offer these things?

Christianity. I dividualism wrapped in tribalism to make it easier for tribalist mindset of the time to accept it and also to protect with this tribalist shell from other fully tribalisy religions. Questions?

>Surely you're not so dense that you can't see the irony in what you just said.
You're trying to imply that the bible is people's personal interpretation rather than the word of God himself therefore saying "Lol irony".
>That IS nature. If it were not repeated it wouldn't be by nature. Its a logical argument and an observable one. There is nothing fallacious about it.
And metaphysical beings follow the laws of nature? And what about quantum physics that deny many established "laws" we have?
>You're asking to prove a negative. I can name a million things that are not one in nature, obviously. Its up to you to disprove the standard because its you creating the exception.
Sorry I meant to say prove that all in nature is one. Should be proofreading my posts more, but I am responding to a bunch of people so I hope you understand.
>Ok maybe you really ARE that fucking dense. I never said shit about the fall of Rome. It was an example of pagan competence, not christian incompetence.
Did you read the link I sent you? The dark ages had very little to do with Christianity and everything to do with the fall of the Roman Empire so I naturally assumed you were aware of the connection between them and was thus making an argument in advance. In addition Christians were not anti-science by and large. Galileo was more of a political move against someone who opposed a landed Italian family than a Christian thing just as a practical example.
>It was an example of pagan competence, not christian incompetence.
>It was an example of Caesar's competence, not christian incompetence.
Ftfy

>Christians are sending themselves to hell
>the god of the bible is evil
>jews are truly the chosen of darkness

Everything makes sense with gnosticism

Good points being made. For Romania the church probably is the best option. But here its not like that.
I cant speak for western europe because it seems like the church has been weak there for decades but here in the south christianity dictates politics and the only degeneracy they've tried to keep us from is the LGBT stuff. and generally they promote family values which i like. But aside from that they do nothing. They love playing lapdog for jews in government and they give zero shits about whites being replaced. Do you see why i cant support it?

>trust in le afterlife goy

pathetic. cult of weakness right here.

>But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me

vs

>44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

is a blatant contradiction, but I am sure you will eventually manage to reconcile the two, like a true sophist.

>What else can I do other than give my personal interpretation

so it comes down to personal opinion. well, then I look at the fruits as your precious book tell me to, and I see here in Belgium nothing but pedophilia, open borders shilling, pacifism, welfarism, imported african priests, muh human rights, antiracism,...

>Depends on whether it is God's will

what a nice cop out. how convenient to leave it to yahweh.

I see why you can't support it honestly, but tearing its credibility more is not going to fix much except drive more people into their hands.

Fixing Catholic Christianity and Protestant Christianity is a very complex topic in my opinion, due to all of the politicking involved. Personally, I don't hold the stance that the solution is to abandon it, since there is still a kernel of goodness that can be grown, and because I don't think tearing it apart will solve anything except drive more people into their hands.

This post is the epitome of "no niggers in my bathhouse".

>no proofs

>is a blatant contradiction, but I am sure you will eventually manage to reconcile the two, like a true sophist.
A father can kill his son who has sinned lovingly. You keep on acting like love stops people from rebuking evil with everything they have. Those things aren't contradictions, but you want them to be because you dislike Christianity. Please repent.
>so it comes down to personal opinion. well, then I look at the fruits as your precious book tell me to, and I see here in Belgium nothing but pedophilia, open borders shilling, pacifism, welfarism, imported african priests, muh human rights, antiracism,...
Pedophilia is something clearly not Christian and it is hard to say that Belgium is Christian in anything other than name. The Cuckolic church deserves to be purged by fire for permitting this shit to happen and that is forgivable only by God's will.
Open borders would seem to go against the will of God based on what he did when he scattered us all from Babylon.
Pacifism clearly isn't Christian.

You should be mad at Christians for inaction rather than mad at them for existing. Fairweather Christians are bad and I understand why you think poorly of Christianity as whole for that. Jesus only hated one group of people and that is the hypocrites.

>rather than the word of God
Its cringe when you try to prove something to a "non believer" using your own faith. Especially when bible quotes come in to "prove" something.
>And metaphysical beings follow the laws of nature?
I never said laws. If i did then you'd be talking about physics. I just said nature.
>Sorry I meant to say prove that all in nature is one.
wat. i said the opposite. "Nothing in nature is one" to quote myself.

OY VEY! WHY DO YOU INSULT JESHUA, OP! ARE YOU LITERALLY HITLER?!

This.

rt.com/politics/vatican-israel-palestinians-catholic/

>Meaning always forgive so people can always take advantage of you
>Turn other cheek
Turn the other cheek, not turn away. You've never read the Bible or even Strong's Concordance.
>Pay taxes like a good goy
That's not what he means, you've never read the Bible or Strong's Concordance.
>He who lives by the sword dies by the sword
That's not what he means, you've never read the Bible or Strong's Concordance.
>Easier for rich man to fit through eye of needle than to get to heaven
WAY out of context, holy shit.

Try reading the history of the US starting with the Great Awakening if your attention span can last long enough and all of what you read in the Bible will have proper context.

>Its cringe when you try to prove something to a "non believer" using your own faith. Especially when bible quotes come in to "prove" something.
Using the word cringe ever on here implies that you care about being embarrassed on an anonymous imageboard. The fact you care about something like that is stupid. You probably meant to use a different word like "It is stupid to use your own faith to prove something".
>I never said laws. If i did then you'd be talking about physics. I just said nature.
How do you define nature then? Because otherwise we are arguing about something really ambiguous and that sort of discussion is pointless.
>wat. i said the opposite. "Nothing in nature is one" to quote myself.
Why were you making positive claims about a negative then? Especially without a clear definition of nature. Couldn't I argue that the Universe is one? Or that time as a concept is a singular thing? At that point the argument becomes semantics and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.