Single mothers ruin childhood lives

>single mothers ruin childhood lives

Alright, picture this. Everyday, you are forced to fight in a battle arena. Every time you leave for a fight, you are greeted by 2 soldiers. One gives you a sword, and the other gives you a shield. Your opponent is also greeted by 2 soldiers who in turn, offer him both a sword and a shield. However one day, one of the 2 leaves, and you are forced to fight with only a shield whilst your opponent is equipped with both a sword and a shield.

Who is at fault, the one who gave you a shield, or the other for leaving you stranded without your sword.

I thought this was a meme until one idiot actually started ramming this nonsense down my throat.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=70% of divorces initiated by women&t=ffab&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is your brain on drugs.

That's the dumbest fucking analogy I've ever heard.

go on then retard make a point

The woman leaves the man in 3/4 of cases.

What is your point?. Who are you referring to when you say EVERY time a soldier leaves for a fight?. The parent? the kid?. If it's the kid then what situations are you referring to when you say Every time he steps out for a fight?.

Is this like everyday he goes to school?

to go deal with life, it's an analogy

lol where the fuck did you pull that figure from

The issue with your analogy is that your father gives you the sword and the shield and the mother being a cunt who doesn't like weapons and condones pussy behavior keeps trying to make you give up your sword and rely entirely on your shield alone.

>mommy issues
the post

duckduckgo.com/?q=70% of divorces initiated by women&t=ffab&ia=web

Not an argument.

How about you make one first you dumb cunt

It's really 2/3 of actual divorce filings

>this level of newfaggotry

if you don't have a source for that one then it means nothing

neither was yours

The main and virtually only reason single parenthood is a problem is because we gave women the vote.

>The study, based on a survey of over 2000 heterosexual couples, found that women initiated nearly 70% of all divorces.
>2000 couples
>conclusive
ahahahaha nice try jew

And what are you basing your contrary opinion on?

now you've just lost the plot

my analogy, which was supposed to help you look at it from a different angle.
you know, maybe the mother who every day goes to work for you, who clothed you, who fed you, isn't in fact a cunt. maybe its the father who left you and didn't pay for shit.

My mother had my father arrested on false domestic abuse claims and then financially ruined him in court.

Shitpost, sage, hide.

first rule of the itnernet kid
never beleive something someone says on the internet
i mean it oculd be true but rules are rules

or the soldier with the sheild picks the soldier with a [Used Greatsword] which it then decides is not up to task so the shielded soldier convinces you that you don't need swords because all swords are worthless and you can just lease axes and maces to help you when needed

You seem to be under the general impression that women do nothing wrong.

That is how we got into this mess in the first place.

>under the general impression that women do nothing wrong.
how'd you arrive at that conclusion

>men are fully to blame for single motherhood
>women can't initiate the majority of divorces
>the concept of women not paying taxes is absurd

>You present your analogy.
>The other user replies with a single study.
>You scoff and dismiss it.
>Other user asks for support for your argument and asks whether what you are supporting is the opposite of what he presented.
>You answer that yes, your analogy represents the opposite of what he claimed and that no, you have nothing to backup your dismissal of his source.

You're severely lacking in here, user

what's worse, Sup Forums, single mothers of white children or childless 30+ women?

disregard single moms with hapa children obviously since they're blatant garbage

childless women is just eugenics

no, eugenics would be only smart and attractive people breeding. that's clearly no the case.

>greedy, selfish, autistic and materialistic women fail to procreate
>not a eugenic effect

all women are greedy, selfish and materialistic. eugenics is specifically about genetics. superior genetics=high iq+good health and appearance.

I was raised by a single mother ask me anything

Temperament is heritable.

>that discrepancy
someone is lying

You are at fault for entering the arena. What kind of stupid point is that supposed to prove?

meaning what? a childless woman was obviously born to a non-childless woman

Turns out the soldier with the sword has a restraining order on you and the other soldier because the shield soldier needed a reason to get gibs.
Meanwhile the other fighter lost the shield soldier, so the sword soldier brought both. (children of single fathers do just fine)
kill yourself.

How many dicks have you sucked?

>what is the central limit theorem

Don't pretend to be dumber than you are, you don't need it.

It's the point of your horrible analogy that Father's are to blame for leaving? Maybe for blacks, but white men are forced to leave by courts. Divorce courts overwhelmingly rule in favor of women for custody. Then the women live in the house the man pays for and the real possibility starts.

To be a single mother, you have to lie. To yourself and your kids. Your options are: you married a good man and drive him away, or you married a bad man. You can't admit any fault, so you say the man was bad. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. But you still have some fault for marrying a bad man. So you say he changed, there were no warning signs. Then your kid(s) grow up thinking people just randomly change and being unable to have good relationships. Thank you single moms.

>being so shit that you mate with someone who isn't going to help provide for your offspring

He's no prize either for sticking it in your shitty gash, but you're a piece of shit for not choosing more wisely. Fuck single mothers and fuck OP who just came here to shitpost and isn't actually serious whatsoever itt.

>Who is at fault, the one who gave you a shield, or the other for leaving you stranded without your sword.
the only one at fault here is the guy who left early and thus won't get to witness me ramming my free scutum through someone's skull

0 and that number shall remain 0

next

You're a retard who doesn't understand eugenics.

my mother relentlessly goaded my father because she couldn't understand that she wouldn't stay as desirable to the entire world as she was when she was 18 after she had a bunch of kids. He eventually snapped so she lied about him abusing her (remember, not giving into a woman constantly is abuse) and filled a restraining order.

But yeah, thanks for the food I guess. Now I'm broken forever, but mcdonald's every day because she's too tired to cook made up for it.

How much methox would I need to send every mudshark on a one way trip to mars?

Your nonsensical "analogy" is bad and you should feel bad.

>So you say he changed, there were no warning signs. Then your kid(s) grow up thinking people just randomly change and being unable to have good relationships. Thank you single moms.
This is 100% truth. My mother literally told me the same thing with him changing.

Needless to say I had huge trust issue in my childhood and that fucked me up. I think psychologists call this object constancy. The belief that "out of sight" doesn't mean a person no longer exists. However for some people this is literally the case. They can't believe in the existence of reliable, trustworthy people who exist independently of them. You can imagine what a nightmare social stuff was for me. Friends who became my enemies because I forgot they existed etc... enemies who thought I ignored them on purpose etc...

T-thanks mom.

Well yeah, they had to interview women after all.

Any friend who becomes an enemy due to neglect was never your friend.

Also you sound like whiny little bitch

what is your logic?

If he has mommy issues, then shouldnt we listen to him?

Doesnt that mean he has experience in this subject?

Its the same logic behind asking criminals how to catch criminals, they know how they think

A lot of the times the person with the sword never knew he had a little knight or whatever (accidental pregnancy where father is unaware of kid), or the shield bearer petitioned the king (government) to make it so the sword bearer could not even be with his little knight (no fault divorce and mother gets custody)

You're pretty dumb

I would have rather been aborted then had lived for 20 years with my bitch mother. Single moms are cancer better leave your children in a foster home or a dumpster.

our dysgenics is actually selecting out gullibility in women. The ones that internalize the notion of overpopulation and an impending Malthusian catastrophe (and internalize the feminist promise that they're happier if they're lonlier) wind up transferring resources to women too dumb to understand those concepts (or figure out how a condom works).

When you need to use analogy, you've lost the argument.

Single motherhood comes from whores fucking chads and deluding themselves that chads are going to stay with the fuckugly cunt just because she shits out a mustard machine. If women didn't want to become single mothers, they would find a stable man, ask him if he wants to be father, and first after positive reply do the baby.

I think he meant that a person brought up by a single parent is at a disadvantage when competing with those who have been brought up with two parents. I don't see why so many people are having difficulty understanding this.

I, too, watch molymeme.

Were you raised by a single mom? No? Then stfu. You know fucking nothing.

maybe you should use an actual argument instead of mental gymnastics

Do you hate either of your parents, Sup Forums?

object permanence, but that's a totally different thing than what you describe. If you're older than 3, you possess the concept of object permanence.

Wtf I hate my dad for getting cancer now

75-85% of irreconcilable separations are initiated by the shield maiden.
The Lord gives the gladiators to the shield maiden pretty much every time.

>Who is at fault, the one who gave you a shield, or the other for leaving you stranded without your sword.
Well if the shield guy drove the sword guy off...

>When you need to use analogy, you've lost the argument.

Dogshit

People use analogies to simplify arguments in the hope that they can get through to thick headed mongs like you.

LOX and LH would be more suited to your use I think

constant is the same thing as permanent

Don't bother user they're all just women hating MGTOW retards here.

>(((simplify)))
Like implying there's no relationship between a father and a mother whatsoever?

perhaps in nazi, but we speak English here.

>rember
i cant beliebe noone noticed that obvious fucking typo yet

Maybe

Not in the least.

Don't worry, you are already splendid Nazis with your police state and pledging allegiance to the flag etc... just give it a few more years.

The state is at fault they host the gladiatorial events you fight in.

Seems like the analogy sort of works?

I don't care about this specific argument, good analogies are a useful debating tool and you will have to use a better approach than just the suggestion of Judaism to convince me otherwise.

we've been pledging allegiance to the flag for 70 years. But you? There won't even be a Deutschland in 70 years.

I'm sorry your mom was shitty but you don't need to take it out on us Burgers, kraut. Our moms were shitty too m8.

Show him what it means to wield the shield as a weapon, hyuck.

> ha ha ha
> t. Someone without a STEM degree.

>Become a father
>Wife gets caught cheating
>Child Custody Courts are extra-legal
>Federal government gives courts money every time they reduce one of the parents to "visitor" status
>Mother claims abuse
>Extra-legal court doesn't require evidence
>Lose all right to see your child
>Pay over half your income to lying ex-wife
>Fathers are ruining society

Way to go putting the anal in analogy, Aussie.
As a child from a single mother who had 2 kids before turning 20, I had to craft my own sword and shield as my mother were pretty much useless. I think I actually became a bit stronger from the ordeal, as I had to get independent real fast.
Can't live in your mom's basement when she's too incompetent to make tendies.

>useful (((debating))) tool
Not an argument.

>see no argument
>check flag
It all makes sense

When I was a teenager yes, but then as I helped my younger brothers grow up and grew up myself I began to see many of the same flaws in myself that my parents had and came to understand they were only human as well.

Jesus fuck, listen to yourself.

Your "arguments" are just putting echos on things I said, an then you have the audacity to tell me I'm not making an argument!

I know it must be boring in the cuckshed waiting for mohamed to finish up, but your "arguments" aren't even plebbit tier.

>However one day, one of the 2 leaves

lol.
"leaves."
Isn't banished for nothing, isn't dragged away, isn't sold into slavery by the ringmaster to bribe the other soldier into complacent silence because he takes pleasure in watching unfair slaughter from his position of privilege, oh, no, none of that.

The soldier with the sword just

>leaves

because that's so desirable and easy for soldiers to do on their own.

The ringmasters keep accusing us of blaming the soldier with the shield. When are we going to start blaming the ringmasters?

41%+66%=Total
Makes sense to me

>mother
>provider of the shield
No.

That's like saying if apples are oranges, you're a fucking idiot.

99% of analogies I've seen are incorrect. They are not simplifying anything but your twisted logic. Good example in OP's post. Analogies show you have NO ARGUMENTS. Single mothers are single because they are fucking stupid, and using fucking stupid analogies about ''swords'' and ''shields'' doesn't make it any different.

>(((you)))
Jokes aside analogies are a rhetorical device, but however useful a one they are they are not an argument. Its only use is in stripping away the context, which can only have any effect if the context is actually relevant. It is an effective debating tool, and it is dishonest. Like the Finn implied, if you find yourself having to resort to analogies you might want to do some introspection before you make a complete idiot out of yourself.

Beat me to it.

It's also worth noting that it's not just that single mothers get overwhelmed. Women suck at parenting when when there are two of them. Pic related.

why not?

>Analogies show you have NO ARGUMENTS
finish high school kid, your underage is so fucking obvious.