Kekistan

I don't believe it, I would unironically vote for this man as president of my country.

He's so harmless and likeable, how could he be corrupted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tyrone is a good guy, not in the "based black man!!! XD" way either but he has like four degrees and is a minister and cares deeply about his family, but the whole Kekistan thing is a little tired

he's a minister?
Of church?

You need to go back, Kekistan faggot.

Haha what the fuck
Tyrone went full sell out, good on him.
He used to be amazing.

Minister of Memes of Uganda.

>hating on Tyrone

back to r e d d i t

dude BASED LMAO

Wait, can someone send me a link of this shit? I need to see it.

Does he sell that merch
If he does he must be making quite a profit from the_donald redditors

Link op didn't post

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

I would rather the youth dream of a country where they are free from the persecution of the left and be "akward", than to be a bunch of screaming faggots like you freaks who can't handle... what is it you don't like about the movement again?

You are as vain as a fucking woman.

Yea i just checked. It used to be 5 dollar or something to make him do a video, now its a 100. He's making bank.

behold the power of ptg

Based black *gasp* dude tyrone

>I would rather the youth dream of a country where they are free from the persecution of the left and be "akward", than to be a bunch of screaming faggots like you freaks who can't handle... what is it you don't like about the movement again?
>You are as vain as a fucking woman.
What the fuck are you including me for you daft cunt.

>will say literally anything for $5 American
Unironically this man is exactly like every single African politician ever

You are literally thedonald embodied, kill yourself my man, please. Why come here? Everyone here hates you.

wtf that's me

Are you kidding? His whole act was literally about selling out since day one.

Fuck Tyrone! How dare he make a video for teh lulz.

Yea, ofcourse but a 2000% increase in prices, and selling kekistan t-shirts and shit.

where did he get that costume? did someone mail it to him, or did he honestly go to the store?

The lulz are le great maymay my fellow centipede

deep

first of all, I was here since "no u".

You are a worthless woman, who likes to conform to things so you aren't socially awkward.

you are a B - E - T - A .

and you will never be anything else until you cast away your pathetic fear of being different.

>Tyrone went full sell out
that's his fucking job you pleb

>of
Of
>of
Of
>of

Are the growing numbers of posters with shit vocabulary kids from generation x?

Listen kid, I get that you're new here (first day?) since you reek of thedonald so I'll cut you a break, but do us a favour and don't post anymore until you've lurked for a while. You're embarrassing yourself.

oh and one more thing, stop using reddit spacing if you want to pretend you aren't new.

Kekistani kids go back to /mlp or reddit.

WOW SUCH A BASET BLACK MAN I WOULD CERTAINLY LET HIM FUCK MY WIFE

Why would they be from generation x if they are KIDS.

Do you mean y?

or z?

are you fucking retarded?

perfect pic for a 007get

nobody cares euro, you're a fucking traitor.

This is what you look like you fucking faggot, your cringy bullshit completely devalues the right in the eyes of non-autists. Time to sage this shit thread and move on, don't make another one until you actually get it, or just go back to the donald. I'm fine with either.

>aussie
kind reminder that people give him money to tell him what to do

Is the growing number*

I got you famalam

I'm kinda not liking black people cause theyr the real nazis but based Tyrone, him I would let fuck my wife. Fuckin based!

Why wouldn't he capitalize his popularity? I hope he rises to a million dollars a minute like athletes and actors would charge to promote the stupid kekisatan bullshit.

>it's another nu-pol thread

president of the Kekistani liberation front, sworn enemy of the Kekistan freedom warriors

fuck off, sargon

Video link faggot?

A FUCKING NIGER

Not a nigger - a based black man you faggot!

>he's a minister?
>Of church?

yes a preacher

>a preacher
Isn't that what all niggers do to avoid paying taxes?

I'm all right with rallying under this guy. He's familiar enough with Kekistani culture to satisfy most circles; his ethnicity gives us an excuse to purge uncooperative, unlikable stormfags from the country; and everyone else on the internet more likely to accept Kekistan both socially and politically meaning allies are easier to come by.

you don't generally capitalize a preposition in a title. lower case o is correct here and even if it wasn't it has nothing to do with vocabulary.

THE METRO BELONGS TO THE PURE RACE! HAIL REICH!

That kekistan faggotry isn't rallying anyone, forcing a meme is the only way to kill it. Next thing you know Steven Crowder rides along and then it dies.

He was always a two faced snake going for the subscribers numbers.

>selling kekistan t-shirts and shit.
Whut?

You cant kill it little nibber

Understand that Kekistanis are simply our useful idiots.

also, the left would not DARE call us white nationalists under him.

he picks up new concepts FAST, I say we try and educate him about the oppression of the west, and maybe if we are skillful enough we could create a black JFK?

I know it's far fetched, but I feel something is right about this man.