Wooo best province Ontario is raising minimum wage to $15 an hour! I'm rich beotch...

wooo best province Ontario is raising minimum wage to $15 an hour! I'm rich beotch. flipping burgers at McDonald's is comfy as fuck. you guys jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

pymnts.com/restaurant-technology/2017/momentum-machines-snags-18m-in-venture-funding-for-ai-robot-restaurant/
youtube.com/watch?v=S4XNcTQT-yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flipping burgers eight hours a day sounds like hell to me no matter what the pay is.

Thank god I have a real job.

it will take years to institute.
If you are satisfied making minimum wage flipping burgers for niggers and white trash you are part of the problem.

my boss is shutting down his business. carbon tax + wage increase killed 57 jobs in one fell swoop.

Too bad all those jobs will be done by robots so the morons will be out of work again.

lol January 2018 $14 an hour January 2019 $15. it's all good. dog no stress flipping burgers. get to chill and listen to tunes and joke around and also work with A bunch of young hot cashiers. been to so many sick highshool parties lately.

le robots meme! lmao do you know how expensive robots are lmao.

I got arrested for selling homemade burgers and lemonade on ym street. Ontario is shit

ontario is the best province and anyone who says otherwise is a jealous faggot. northern Ontario is beautiful. Toronto is awesome. if Toronto is to liberal for you just head on over to Hamilton. Ottawa is nice. rest of Canada is just cheesed because they suck.

>wooo best province Ontario is raising minimum wage to $15 an hou
Self-employed here, and I don't care. I've already hiked my hourly rate by 30% in 5 years to compensate for everything from gas to skyrocketing food costs. Once no-skillz faggots realize 15$/hr gets them back up to 2001 levels of poor, they will just whine for 20$/hr and the price of everything will jump again. Repeat this until the liberals gib cheques start bouncing.

my kid got nailed for selling cans of soda. We're selling the house and moving back to Texas. Canada was a mistake.

I know this is a bait thread but have fun paying $10 for a loaf of bread you fucking nigger.

I work at a bank and make $14.70 what does this mean for me...

From the Province with literal social justice tribunals

>work at a bank and make $14.70 what does this mean for me
It means you are probably better off robbing it, conjure up an embezzlement scheme

This.
Next thing you know the value of our dollar has plummeted and now imported goods will be retardedly expensive.

your fucked. bank jobs are actually being replaced by machines and I'm not even memeing. I went to my local td and they had these new badass atms that were better than the old ones. still had the old ones too but the new ones do way more.

It means you get a $0.30 raise and now you will make the same as retards who work at Wal-Mart.

>Canadian money
Might as well be fucking Pesos, my leaf friend. Whenever we get Canadian pennies we just throw them in the trash since they're literally worth nothing here and the bank won't take them.

>I went to my local td and they had these new badass atms
I have not been to a branch in at least 5 years, you can do more from your PC or cell phone (such as e-mail money to other people etc) than at an atm. For cash I just do a cash-back when I'm at the LC. It does not help that the nearest BMO branch to me is 40 km away, with no parking, and in cracktown central. The branch in the small town close to me closed, 'to serve you better' or some shit. People manning a teller kiosk are just not needed anymore

Minimum wages are a meaningless gesture in the absence of further economic controls.

we haven't used pennies here for like 10 years my stupid yank friend.

>Whenever we get Canadian pennies we just throw them in the trash since they're literally worth nothing here and the bank won't take them
We phased out the penny in 2012, 5 cents is our lowest denomination for non-electronic transactions, no body wants them

pymnts.com/restaurant-technology/2017/momentum-machines-snags-18m-in-venture-funding-for-ai-robot-restaurant/

It's because they couldn't come up with any more alloys that had a cupric hue and which a penny sized portion of wasn't worth more than 1 cent.

>It's because they couldn't come up with any more alloys that had a cupric hue
Up until 1982 the penny was actually copper, in the mid nineties they switched to copper plated zinc, the to steel in 2000ish, I guess they tried. I think the fact that we already had 10lbs of loonies and toonies in our pockets, and didn't want another chunk of useless change played a large part as well
youtube.com/watch?v=S4XNcTQT-yY