LEAVE. WHITE. PEOPLE. THE. FUCK. ALONE

independent.co.uk/voices/uber-travis-kalanick-resigned-ceo-sexism-sillicon-valley-frat-boy-bro-culture-a7800756.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Kalanick
nytimes.com/2017/06/19/technology/arianna-huffington-gains-power-at-uber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white man makes thing
>it creates tons of wealth
>jealous brown-skin waddlers appear
>"GET OUT, WHITE BOI! GIB ME DAT"

This /thread

I'm guessing he's a kike seeing as he looks like a mongoloid turkic mongrel.

Then
>Why aren't white people voting for my gibs?

that is 100% white here in america

and we're a white country? kek

>It's hard to shut down a sexist or racist joke if you're hte only woman or black person in a board room full of guffawing white men
Woe, is me. If the roles were reversed they would be doing the same exact shit, and anybody bantering in response would get his ass kicked because to niggers you are allowed to have nothing but the utmost respect and love for them.

>Why shooting Jaquelious Washington will do nothing to solve the "nigger violence" culture of Chicago

Yeah, I thought the same thing. These are the same people that use terms such as "white passing", so the intention to smear whites is still there.

How long until a diversity hired ceo runs uber into the ground? And how can a goy profit from this?

>(((Kalanick)))
>white

Also aren't white men pretty much an endangered species in Silicon Valley with all the imported chinks and pajeets?

literally didn't do anything but was brought down anyway. but he's a bitch for resigning from his own company, you're supposed to stand up for yourself in the trump era.

>We must fix the epidemic of white males in Silicon Valley!

Yeah, because Amazon, Apple, and Google are really hurting due to their lack of diversity. Fuck off.

anyone else think this guy's eyes look really weird? i don't understand those fucking eyes. they look fake.

Yes, and the argument is that it is STILL too many.

Why are people so cucked to even consider resighning over such irrelevant bullshit?

>hurr durr racism sexism durka burr

Bitch, prove it. See you in court. I've got a multi-million dollar company behind my back, what do you have?
Rich people aren't supposed to play by pleb rules.

I thought Jews weren't white?

He was anti trump, so he has to do the opposite.

It was a board decision. He made too much bad press. Quit or be fired.

>(((Kalanick)))
>white
Hello, JIDF

Holy shit if there is one industry "diverse" as in less white people it is IT. This is fucking insane.

Uber's a pile of shit that's only gotten as large as it has because it violates shit-tons of labor laws by being a 'market disrupting' piece of shit.

>Kalanick's parents are Bonnie Renée (((Horowitz))) Kalanick (née Bloom) and Donald Edward Kalanick

Case closed.

This. They're called "brilliant" when they cheat on everything.

By the time your company is big enough to look into getting an HR department.. it's time to get the fuck out of there.

Move on before you become a scapegoat for blacks and women not being able to do code.

OG PC was invented by white geeky males and ruined by niggers jews and women

just like the west in general

depressing that radfems can just get an easy payout now through intimidation, magic leap just had a settlement and they don't even have a product out yet

All americans are niggers. STFU. YOU AREN'T WHITE. Only Russians are WHITE SUPERHUMANS.

Butt hurt cabbies detected. Fuck your monopoly I've gotten an uber for a third of the price of you Jew cabbies quote me

>unironically preferring the cab industry to things like uber
literally fucking kill yourself

> a company that’s culturally getting it all wrong
>a company that is wildly successful and continuing to grow while defying all expectations is bad culturally
drivel. Note that liberals and SJW hipsters are the top users of Uber.

He was gonna get fired anyways for losing billions of dollars. This just gave them an excuse so they don't lose that sweet sweet vc money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Kalanick

>In May 2017, Kalanick's mother was killed in a boating accident at age 71. His father was injured in the accident.

Might just want some time for himself and his remaining family desu.

Uber is a far right white male dominated bro zone.

t. smelly cabbie sharing his social security number with 3 other muhammads

This is actually really sound advice. I started at a company of about 50 people. It got sold, and now it's expanded into 150 people inside a larger corporation of many thousands.

Now I'm taking 'code of conduct' tests twice a year and doing sensitivity training. Oh, and we've committed to 'diversity' as our central value. 6 women and one gay man are our HR team, and they are in charge of hiring too.

It's gone down hill fast.

If you are not cheating you are not trying.

And this guy is an idiot he was talking the kind of shit you cant when you are the ceo of a public corporation.

nigga are you leaving under a rock? This is all there was to this whole uber "scandals":

nytimes.com/2017/06/19/technology/arianna-huffington-gains-power-at-uber.html

Wtf I love Uber now

>that
>frat boy

He got out because the business is bust.
Uber and others like it have no future because they are essentially middlemen which can be cut out at any time by auto manufacturers and their self driving cars.

Why would you stay in the company after selling?

Move on, build a new one

Travis built the company, nobody cares about it more than him. He's the stereotypical entrepreneur, a true hustler.

Without him the company will be ruddlerless, no one will care about the strategy, no one will care about delighting customers.

They've got a "War Room" which Travis setup to grow the business, now Arianna Huffington and others have renamed it the "Peace Room". Uber is fucked.

> Murder stats
> Whites grouped with Hispanics

> Silicon valley
> Whites grouped with Jews

He's getting out at just the right time anyways, Uber is about to hit the wall with regulatory issues. Also people are wising up about all the traffic problems these dipshit rideshare drivers cause, and cities are looking to tax or ban them more and more.

>written by a white woman
Why do white women think they're so different compared to white men

Also Lyft is doing much better so it was time to cash out

>bro culture in silicon valley

what about the bro culture among boiler makers?

nah I don't think so. More ridesharing = less cars in the streets, if anything they better traffic. It's possible cities will get wiser about other types of regulations though, but people now got used to their cheap uber/lyft

>Josie Cox
Whichever """"man"""" unlocked the kitchen and unleashed that whore of a woman upon us is in for a serious reckoning.

Exactly.
If you're the only white dude around a pile of niggers, you know exactly what racism feels like. But ain't nobody going to take your side and call them out on their racist bullshit, because that'd be....racist somehow.