Hard to Believe that she was teaching kids in the first place

She got the boot.

She calls it lynching. How privileged was she to think like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4wivBJGLfw

bump

best thing i've heard all day

Finally some good news today

BOO HOO HOO

That was satisfying. Like justice was done, in some way.

If she were white saying that about blacks she would probably have gotten arrested or something.

about time that something was done about this silliness

This is disgraceful to the slaves who have actually been "lynched" long ago.

This isn't a lynching. This sheboon needs to get her head out of her ass.

And they said Trump couldn't MAGA

>not anymore, I guess

The left loves to call people NAZI's.

And yet, this psychotic commie terrorist still teaches kids

>White wanting to got to a black party

Be nothing but rap and kfc

And violence

How was this crazy bitch teaching kids?

ME NO RIKE CAPITARIST SYSTEM

ME WISH IS MAKE AMELICA RIKE SINA

LISING DLAGON COME TAKE OVER

>"And this woman taught kids! Not anymore, I guess"

Holy shit lmao

Bump

Ah mane, you taking ta muh gurl? Ah fuck biathc! Whatchu say bro! *Sideways* gun blam blam muthufucka! 5 dead including a toddler. Libshits, WE NEED GUN CONTROL!

Plz don't pass off Hitler as Tucker, idiots will believe it.

>WE NEED GUN CONTROL

It seems like every time a black teen kills another black teen with a stolen weapon, there is some black woman crying on tv about the need for gun control.

ahahahahaha stupid fucking nigger bitch lost her affirmative action ride ahahahahahahahah

Maybe. Black supremacists will defend her.

bumping

Did white people fire her. Please let it be white people who fired her.

Check your belt privilege shitlord!!!

She called it a lynching.

So it was probably white people.

>Probably liberal, well-meaning white people who know racism when they see it, even from a black woman.

Isn't she Filipino?

it's because black women are even less evolved than black men. because y chromosomes are better at weeding out poor genetics.

I saw that. She was legit crazy. It was almost like a snl skit where someone was trying to play a stereotype of a blm ooga booga

You make some sense but when they do interview a black man (who seems to have not bathed recently, invariably) after a black on black shooting he usually says in an all too UNBELIEVABLE voice that, "We got to take care of our keedz, peoples! We got to come together as a community!" Or some such.

Pitiful, when the marriage rate in the black community is close to nil.

i just watched it, cant believe someone can be that ignorant and oblivious to any reason tucker telling her.

these people!

black man or nigger?

MLK = Black man
Lil Flip = Nigger.

Fuck you, hypocrite. Misattributing quotes is exactly the kind of slimy shit you faggots accuse the jews of doing and here you are doing it yourself. Fuck you.

>MLK = Black man

I don't think we know his full story, user. His behavior as reported by those who knew him makes him pretty sketchy.

>Infidelity
>Whores, some white
>Plagiarism of his doctoral dissertation
>Highly questionably affiliation of communist party

Jackie Kennedy reportedly could not stand Martin Luther King.

thanks for the info. At least he wasn't a complete fucking chimpo and showed some signs of higher order thought.

what do you mean "These people"

>b-but black people can't be raycis
>muh opressed slave ancestors
>we wuz kangs n shiet
>fug whyte ppl XD
>*screeching noises*

We need a list of all the childrens names she had taught. You know these children believed everything this crazy bitch told them and are well on their way to professional victim hood by now.

>At least he wasn't a complete fucking chimpo and showed some signs of higher order thought.

This is true, user.

"one man gas chamber"

TOP KEK

I bet that when he took the job he knew that he would be dragged through the mud by the unthinking classes and liberals.

>'one man gas chamber'
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I legit thought it was some actor, she was just so over the top.
This has happened a few times, I'm going to have to lower my bar for how stupid people can be yet again

>a one man gas chamber

OY VEYYY

Tucker looks a lot thinner on camera now, anyone else notice this?

they seem to have changed the lighting or something

>Tucker looks a lot thinner on camera now, anyone else notice this?

Probably working out with a personal trainer and maybe even a personal gym.

>He is rich now

Did he recover from whatever happened to him last week?

>last week?

What are you referencing, user.?

I think he had appendicitis

The problem with Felarca and the whole BAMN crew is that they are entrenched in California with lots of funds and activists around them.

From what I've heard she's basically been holding a gun to the schools head and has been threatening to sue them for discrimination based on political beliefs or something like that if she's fired.

Basically someone needs to get Felarca on video or audio saying or doing something EXTREMELY incriminating and indefensible for her to actually be fired and the school be seen as beyond reproach.