Will chicano culture spread across the world like hip-hop culture did?

Will chicano culture spread across the world like hip-hop culture did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ITH2uopBcOg
youtu.be/ENBX_v1Po1Y
youtu.be/cjOvRXgvrAw
youtu.be/C2KCMsc29AY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No chicano's are pretty much nigger tier.

Overall other people aren't interested in latinos all that much.

hopefully, sure beats nigger culture and muzzie culture.

No. The government is soon to make them all hispanics white. Their minority status cuts into the niggers welfare.

All I see is a colorful garment and an attractive lady with a silly joke on her cap.

No. A bastard culture must be the product of a people who are completely helpless on their own if it is to be the ultimate virtue signal.
Spics can take care of themselves, so they are second rate in the victim business.

You UK bros don't understand how terrible latrineos are.

I see you all constantly having sympathy towards them, if you lived here you would not.

No, niggers speak English more or less
Chicanos speak Spanish and most people don't want to have to learn another language just to be hip and cool

Furthermore people don't want to learn the language of an occupying force.

Is there a difference?

the food maybe

Chicano culture is not that far removed from that of a nigger

Google japan, chicano low rider etc.

My cousin, who is the same amount of Hispanic as me, wore that same gay stole.

All of us have German first and last names. We look like north Italians. 80% of the family voted for Trump. REEEEEEE

Hopefully not... these faggots don't know shit about their """"Culture"""" besides the basics... they have an identity crisis about not being Mexican enough since identity is centered in racial and national terms.. so they need to over do it with superficial stuff they have little to no experience or understanding with.. take for example that thing she's wearing is something that she never saw anyone wear in the US so she thinks Mexicans are all about that.. She bases her identity in stereotypes and thinks its makes her part of the "tribe" despite the fact that she will never be seen as a full Mexican if she were to go back.. the same way goes for blacks who do the whole "We wuz kangz" stuff ... they would be seen as white if they were to go back to Africa because all that African clothing and names they adopted are not things they experienced but shit they read about from some textbook written by some left wing jew about "muh culture whitey stole"...

the thing about chicanos is that they're churlish and don't like to even spread their culture

...something something crabs in a bucket pulling each other back in... it'll never happen w these greedy fucks.

are they worse than niggers?

Fuck I hope not.

New World spics are less violent and dumb than niggers on average, but they still commit murders at 3x the white rate and their IQs are lower than whites. Plus they're loud and ugly. The hot Latina girl is mostly mythical; only a minority of their women are attractive and can fit in with whites.

And their gangs are fucking terrible. Worse than nigger gangs.

Search for japanese cholas or bangkok cholos, it already spread.

not even close, you could walk through many latin neighborhoods without 100% chance of getting punched in the head.

MY FUCKING SIDES

No because chicano culture is a american thing only.

I fucking love latinas, dick goes diamonds

the niggers and spics here aren't shit...all you have to do is not look at them like you're scared of being murdered...then THEY think that you are going to murder them. Fear is all these animals know.

Fuck I hate these people. Riding on the coattails of the white man's society. If they love Mexico so much move back there.

Far better then nigger culture in my opinion. Still not preferable, but better.
I work in an area of the southeast with a pretty decent sized Hispanic population and they all welcome me into their homes as a guest with sincere hospitality. I dread working in areas full of niggers. They are the most disgusting obnoxious and rude fuckers imaginable. I'd trade nigger culture for Hispanic culture any day.

You've never even seen a beaner before. Let alone know how they colonize an area.

It starts slowly, one or two families move into the area looking for work. Generally decent people that keep to themselves. Then they let the rest of their extended family know about how nice it is, so more of them move there. With the extended families comes the wannabe gangbanger POS cousins that could fuck up a wet dream, the degenerate uncle that can't sober up, and the rest of the obnoxious mongrels. All of them living either in the same house or right next door. From there more and more extended families start moving into the area. Guess what? They all know each other somehow. Next thing you know there is a beat up el camino driving down the street crammed with half drunk Mexicans looking for pussy. The smell of spices and depression fill the air, your new neighbor is playing latin music at full volume complementing the screeches of children running in their underwear through the streets. Some of them are nice, the rest of them are terrible. After the Mexicans you get hipsters which is arguably worse.

So no, it's not much better.

They can be, at least niggers speak English.

I hope is does, honestly.

West Indians can kind of "let loose" in a way, but for some reason, it just comes off classier and friendlier.

I know so few blacks who can still play instruments; they all want to spit fire barz yo. But the Spanish kids all had a grandfather who taught them guitar or hand drums or SOMETHING you know? A shared cultural and aesthetic dialect that's passed down, I like that. To put it bluntly, West Indian and Latin American culture is the culture that Satanic Jews have hypnotized our generation into thinking hip-hop is.

Spic detected.

You mother fuckers say this exact shit word for word in every thread.

Spot fucking on

please stop exporting degeneracy, thanks

EL CHICANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A TRABAJAR
PARA..LOS... VERDADEROS YANQUIS
``EL CHICANO ``CORTA`` EL. PASTO`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el chicANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES CHICANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``AZTECA SALTA MURUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN ChicANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON PANDILLEROS, CRIMINALES, HARAGANES, TATUADOS...DORMILONES
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MIERDA
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES MEXICAS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DEL VALLE DE MEXICO
4- NO TIENEN COPAS, NI MUNDIALES NI AMERICAS
5- NO TIENEN PAÍS, PARECEN GUSANOS MOJADOS
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE LORO, O BUITRE
7- SON BIGOTUDOS, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON DROGADICTOS Y FUMAN MARIHUANA
9- TIENEN UN SOMBRERO
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE AZTECA

>Scholar in Tejano studies

Omg we hate those fuckers so bad, they have a real identity crisis and they try to impress people with their 'mexican' culture. They are an embarrassment for us since they don't really know shit about Mexico

I live on the East Coast and have only seen like 3 Mexicans and all the spics I knew were wealthy and acted White but I have to deal with 8,000 filthy niggers every day. I would glady take in more Mexicans if it meant we could genocide blacks.

Jesus Christ why

lmfao she's pretty based

i like the beads and patterns.

mexicans are an embarrassment, stop trying to pretend these are not your shit people.

Checked

I do find their sense of humor contrived.

But they're, they grew in your shitty burger town

Fuck. They're not*

the wall just got 10 feet higher

Okay, let's settle this once and for all

Criollos > Peninsulares > Castizos > Meztizos > Mulattos > Pardos >>>>>>>>> Cholos >>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chicanos

Hmmm. It's all true, just a really negative out look.

You should try and be friendly, they're fun to party with.
Not all of them, but a majority.

I noticed the women stay in the kitchen and the men are out back (sometimes front) drinking, way better than having women standing around running their mouths.

Literal dog shit > everything you just listed

It does not matter where they grew up they are still shit latrineos.

>But they're, they grew in your shitty burger town
That's funny Paco. I never hear a single one of them say how proud they are to be American. They spawned from your shithole, somehow managing to be even shittier than the worst Mexicans.

Nigger, that sounds almost exactly the same as what sandniggers do here.

Seriously though, they're the lesser of two evils.

I'll take spics over niggers any day of the week.

t. south Texas resident

All subhuman garbage

>tfw people who can't even speak the language properly lecture you about the importance of their culture.

Nah, not at all actually. I'm not saying I prefer Hispanic culture over white culture. I'm just saying it's exponentially better than working in section 8 projects full of nigs who can't live without government assistance and don't know how to manage even a small amount of money. There's no gang problem here with the hispanics so I can't say it's the same everywhere. I'm also not exposed to large groups of them at a time so I could have a biased opinion. All I notice are mostly decent families who have some sort of moral value. Their population here is still way smaller than whites and I think being an overwhelmed minority's tends to keep them in line. Keep in mind, this is very rural America I'm talking about. These are the farm workers here not the inner city spics who think they're gangster as shit.

califag here. i know this feel all too well.

Never been a fan of their patterns on the scarf and bag. I love colors but this isn't very pleasing. The cholo shit those gooks are wearing doesn't need to be revived.

Hold on there bro's!you do realize Latinas Love you white boi's more than BBC & most Mexicans look @ coal burners the same way every race does but when they bring "Chad"home the parents will hi-five behind your back like ch-yesss! Think of it as a fall back plan instead of MGTOW.Trust me play this band youtu.be/ITH2uopBcOg you'll get that pussy, more Americans is more Americans right mixed or not.We are @ War!We need numbers against ZOG/Islam we know one day We'll once again Have to go save Europe with the Russians. Bonus Best Cooking/they like cook still! alternative to MGTOW & these two youtu.be/ENBX_v1Po1Y are Fucking awesome go to one of their concerts get laid!

>You should try and be friendly, they're fun to party with.
I have, I'm still on very good terms with the original families that moved into my area, was even attended a couple of weddings. The cousins though, they have to go back.

>way better than having women standing around running their mouths
Wait till one of the men fucks up. Plates will be thrown and someone will get stabbed.

They are like rats. One or two as friendly little pets is one thing, but they can breed like crazy or attract the hive. Then you end up with a rat infestation that utterly ruins your house.

Thank you! I know damn well living in Texas youve been exposed to hispanics since day one. Assuming they're here legally, make an attempt to speak English, and don't make a living leeching off of our tax dollars, you can't say they're awful people to be around. I know this isn't all of them, in fact it's probably a small percentage, but Jesus Christ, the best nigger is still worse than the worst Hispanic.

Oh dude I used to live (legally, was doing a masters in molecular biology) there and everywhere I went waa basically a shitty chicano mexico, I even saw malls completely in spanish. You guys got rekt bad, I wouldn't like for fucking guatemalans to come and take over. I understand your pain

I'll be pissed about all the spics but when I drive further away and see niggers everywhere, I'm glad it's not so bad where I live as it could be but fuck them both. It used to be full Italian out here, even the road lines were painted that way. Goddamnit, I want to see white women in the summer, not pregnant beaners and monkeys.

I'm noticing a new anti-hispanic trend on Sup Forums

Seems particularly more subversive than usual

Need I remind you of the Reconquista and that the Spanish language and culture were both created by European whites?

>You guys got rekt bad, I wouldn't like for fucking guatemalans to come and take over. I understand your pain
Oh god, Guatemalans are even worse. After meeting a handful of guatemalans I am convinced the closer you live to the equator you dumber you get.

>indio squatemalans = spaniards

Yeah, I mean, their food is great, their culture is pretty cool, and as long as you're not hanging around the barrios with gangbangers, illegals and other subhuman trash, they're generally hard-working, pretty cool people. Would I prefer to live around mostly whites? Sure. But I'll take hispanics all day every day over niggers.

And hell, some of those illegals aren't even that bad. Some of them are hard working motherfuckers just trying to make a buck who will do a great job laying tile for $1 per sqf.

Hells no cabron, it vil take hispaniolos an Latino heat to spread the pendejo vibes across the hole wurl mang

Jesus chirst such tired canned statements.
It is fucking disgusting how many latrineos post on this board.

Same with brazilians, albeit to a lesser degree. When they do move in numbers, exactly the same fucking thing.

I always order the nachos at the mexican place, and never read the menu. Is a chicano like one of those mini burritos?

This Faggot's!!!!!!! Brown Swastika-Pill

It is a garbage stereotype style that should just go away, real latino culture is different for every country.

The Atlantic Ocean protects us from the muslim horde and it protects you guys from the indio and mestizo horde.

Kek. I'm the decent one making 100k+ a year living in a really white area. Can confirm. If it makes you feel better I turn my family against the worthless ones.

Try this Chilaquiles!!

>they arent real mexicans!

So they aren't subhuman sudaca indio scum of the earth?

The only culture worth a shit in south america is the white culture that the spaniards brought over, so fuck yourself, disgusting 4 foot tall dark skinned mountain dwarf.

Cholo culture is shit.
Charro culture a best.

Torta with Carne Asada!! Your welcome

Niggers have been in murica for 300 years and speak the shittiest English in the planet, you niggers will be sent back to apefrica soon.

I love her heels, her feet are fucking disgusting but her heels are to die for.

check it out holmes, me and the barrio boys gonna go down to seven eleven later tonight, you in ese

Right.

KEK will's it youtu.be/cjOvRXgvrAw

That's because as a Hispanic your whole life you are told, and by mostly white people mind you, that you have "real culture" and to embrace it. That there is no American culture. Hell, that's why you have so many self hating whites in urban areas.

Literally how mudshits behave

You guys are just jealous of Chicanos. I seen you faggots hating and talking about them at work.

For one Chicanos are taller

Doing the jobs Americans won't kek youtu.be/C2KCMsc29AY bonus don't like commies

> You can't spell scholar without chola.

My sides.

Dubs

Which you cannot understand for shit

AYO AYO HOL UP WE WAZ NEED AN EDUCASHON

>chicano
>chola
As a Hispanic both of these things make me want to vomit. Mexicans and Poorto Ricans are an embarrassment.

This. I'd kind of like her phone number.

Faggot Jews are behind telling Americans they have no culture which is a lie . American culture is copied worldwide it has KUCKED every other culture in the world nobody copies nigger shit or Euro shit not even China shit . We Americans rules fuck KIKE SJW degenerates !!

Chicano is literally the worst

Shit makes me skin crawl - dirty Mexicans.

At least niggers brought the white world how to moisturize.

Ashy motherfucker detected.

WE

You poor poor deluded nigger, go be a KANG elsewhere.

I've heard a sperglord spouting that "no American culture" thing to a bunch of Asians in a bubble tea parlor. They just looked embarrassed for him.
Hollywood, rock and roll, the jet age, the automobile, baseball, basketball, real football: America has culture that foreigners often aim to emulate, but many Americans are blind to the culture around them because the (((media))) fetishizes the foreign other as the only pure and authentic self.

Chicanos will probably identify white in the next 40 years. They're already generationally detached from their own culture living in their hearts. They fetishize the alien culture of their parents which is their heritage because they feel no ownership or connection to the expressions of chicanismo from the past. For example, the Cholo is now just a hollow affectation to them, much like the Cowboy is to us. The connection is there but clearly they prefer the derascinated American consumer identity they're adopting after a few generations of economic mobility, while their own culture(s) fade into vestige under disinterest and neglect.

But Chicano culture has been worldwide for quite some time. Japan and Italy have had LARPy "chicano" subcultures for nearly 4 decades.