AYYY LPAMAOO HAPPENING!

ponderwall.com/index.php/2017/06/21/a-mummified-humanoid-with-three-long-fingers-and-an-elongated-head-unearthed-in-the-region-of-nazca-in-peru/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MC7_nyDgSME
solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/planetx
researchgate.net/publication/303826310_Parallel_selective_pressures_drive_convergent_diversification_of_phenotypes_in_pythons_and_boas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better source plz I want to believe

Only the fringe site are reporting it.

Here is the vid for it. Fucking gay ass OP couldnt be bothered I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=MC7_nyDgSME

Aliens are gay.

>>>x

a fringe site reports it? so what?

we are also considered a fringe site that denies the holocaust

Now hold on, this has Egyptian socio-political implications

I doubt this, but it would be cool if true.

Want to believe, but that's fake as fuck.

4chang is not a fringe site my delusional taco loving friend.

Can you give me an example of something that was rported on a fringe site that became accepted as fact by scientists and scholars around the world? Ill wait, little beaner bro.

Looks like a regular peruvian to me

We know so fucking little about the americas in that time period, it very easily could be a derivative of some other evolutionary branch.
My bet is ayylmaos. The benevolent kind.

WUZ

>Egyptian socio-political implications
>Peru
what

looks real to me
they found this in peru too

Peruvian here, this shit is fake.

As always, if this is the real deal and it gets big enough to discredit the established archaeological narrative then the UNESCO (UN) will take over the site for "preservation" and hide or destroy most of the proofs.

It wouldn't be the first time.

When you make a plaster cast and call it a mummified aye
Add some spoopy music and video of people poking at it

The nazi artifact stash in Argentina
PlanetX
Monica Lewinsky/Bill Clinton

>>>/z/

>thing looks human but is slightly deformed

>IDS A ALIEM!!!!!!!!!!1 XD

Some people are so fucking stupid.
If it looks human and you found it on Earth, guess what it's probably going to be?

Why do people even think alien life would look remotely human?

Not an argument

why could it not?

>GAIA.com

Enough said

>Why do people even think alien life would look remotely human?
Because it's a possibility? There could be all kind of ayylmaos out there. Mind you I'm not saying that shit that OP posted is real.

Watch the video, that thing is not human

>PlanetX

intothefuckingtrash

>The nazi artifact stash in Argentina
>Monica Lewinsky/Bill Clinton

Im pretty sure both of these were covered by media and not uncovered by finge sites.

except for the 3 elongated fingers and toes on EACH LIMB. thats not a deformity, thats on a genetic level. its not human, may not be alien but its def not human.

That's a latex movie prop. Nothing to see here.

Shouldn't you all be getting some rest? I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't sleep very well last night... Maybe it's time for a quick nap if you think aliens are real. It's time to put this conspiracy bullshit to bed.

>that thing is not human
Of course it's not. It's plaster.

All 3 were picked up by media after fringe sites had it first

Could be a haux. To hide real evidence in plain sight. Also rhe mummy looks too clean.

but it has bones though

is that...THE WHITE PRIME!?!?!?!?!?

solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/planetx

looks like an autistic builder who fell in some plaster

/Thread

Pretty sure mummies aren't hoisted out of places like a sack of potatoes, even in Peru

If it's human, why the three fingers on each limb?
If it's human, why the elongated head?
The grey ayys are famously imaged as figures with three fingers on each limb.

Also, the creation myth has recently been evolving into the panspermia theory, that human life didn't originate from earth and that humans are either a derelict species from outer space and protected here from alien scorn, or that we've been designed, genetically engineered.

These are very interesting times, and we must heed with caution. Don't be afraid to see all you've been taught flash by in the grandeur, or plight, of humanity

because they created us

Don't believe them

Long ass head doesn't mean aliens, user.

Yo guy Egyptians were a fuckin global empire. This is no coincidence that theres mummies everywhere

Willing to bet this is an inbred human wich the head got elongated as part of a ritual.

That looks like a ceramic-based life form to me, definitely must be an off-worlder

yeah it does, everyone with a long head is in fact potentially a decedent of aliens

>elongated head
Humans can easily do this
>three long fingers
Humans can also do this the same exact way + cutting off the other two.

I have no doubt that batshit cultists of 10000+ years ago would do this to appease some ritual shit.

It doesn't eloganting the head was part of a ritual in many ancient cultures.

This is also why Royals were inbred, they were aliens that knew the secrets of how to keep their bloodline strong so they could retain supernatural abilities

Only if they knew the aliens

What about having only three fingers?

Looks fake as shit, also
>short video which OP omitted for some reason
>sourced from shit site
>From south america

Guys this aylmao is legit.

So what?
Is it impossible to make a prop out of plaster and bones?

This. I want to believe though.

Drudge report reported on the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Is drudge fringe? I seriously have no clue.

I cant find an original source of the Argentina Nazi Stash.

Planet X/Nibiru is bullshit.

>CIA people are getting posed up
>execute order AYYY LMAOOO

Because science supports creation, so panspermia is the next way to explain away God... Until you try to explain where the ayys came from :)

Look deep enough and science always hits a wall leaving only divine creation to be plausible.

Also ayys and the ayy agenda is demonic and will be used to form the NWO, screencap this.

>Why do people even think alien life would look remotely human?

Actually they look more human than us. Trust me on this, I know.

>on EACH LIMB. thats not a deformity, thats on a genetic level.

What did he mean by this?

Fake and gay

and it has gray skin
the russian scientist said it was legit

looks like plaster another hoax
why should i trust you and what do you know ?

I want to believe!

If life needs similar conditions to form, it could also form in similar ways.

Try and think up a better species designed for intelligence than a biped with two arms for manipulation of tools and objects and I'll tell you why it's stupid.

DIS WUZ US POL

U HONKYS WHITE WASH DIS SHIET

WE WUZ THREE FINGER ALIENS N SHIET
CAME TO ERF WITH SECRETS OF THE UNI N SHIET

YOU ARE WELCOME

Should DNA be preserved in something like this? They said it still has its organs.

Is this the same group that did a video on that Indian man that doesn't eat or drink?

>Sup Forums finally learns what Papier mâché is.

WE
WUZ
AYYS

SPACE ALYIEUMS

>tfw aliens left earth and blacklisted us from joining the galactic union cause the first humans they encountered were niggers

I need answers Sup Forums, is this a fucking hoax or what?! No one has convinced me that it's fake more than the images of the bone structure have convinced me that it may be real. The only arguments claiming it must be fake on here give no actual reason.

>Perfect hands and knuckles only missing a finger
>Crab-claw monstrosity

Pick one.

Dummy the kikes always push ancient ayy lmao so they can cover up the shit Graham Hancock talks of in his book.

The truth is fucked up. Normies need a kiddie version of human existence.

Why is it chalk-white? Looks like papier-Mache or plaster of Paris.

Fake and gay.

did you watch the video? because they address this

Salt? It's a mummy preserved in some type of powder, did you watch the video?

ALIENZ

they did a medical diagnosis on it, a foam prom bone isnt going to stand up against the real thing.
im not familiar with the bone structure of what your posting, but i can promise you whatever that is will be shaped like a deformity, with each separate limb having its own unique structure. OP's alien monster thing has matching bone structure for each arm and each leg just like any other normal limbed creature, meaning it was genetic and probably its own species.

or its plaster of paris

The rules and regulations of biology. I'll just leave it at that and you can ponder the question as I did for decade after decade.

Here is as good a place to start as any.
researchgate.net/publication/303826310_Parallel_selective_pressures_drive_convergent_diversification_of_phenotypes_in_pythons_and_boas

fucking awesome.

>Look deep enough and science always hits a wall leaving only divine creation to be plausible.

LMAO
If by "divine" you mean ancient cosmic beings beyond our knowledge, maybe. If you mean extradimensional intelligence beyond our understanding, maybe.

If you mean magic sky daddy who hates gays and masturbation, lmaooo

O SHIET NIGGA O SHIET
I SAYS I SAYS

WE

No opposable thumbs nor alternative means of tool use. Try again.

>Graham Hancock
My nigger, though I prefer Randal Carlson since he doesn't seem to take it personally when someone disregards his ideas, also his autismo superpower slideshow.

see

HOL UP

*SMACKS LIPS*

U BE SAYIN WE WUZ ALIEN N SHEIT?

Why are these threads allowed but posting the yellow ayy was instabannable?

Is such a thing even possible?

WUZ

That alien has a descendant
And she's white

I want to chortle too, but I'm concerned about flat earth being real. No one can disprove it

WE WUZ AILEMS

FUCKIN THREE FINGA AYYS N SHIET

Its really just absence of fingers

>Ectrodactyly is an extreme instance of oligodactyly, involving the absence of one or more central digits of the hand or foot and is also known as split hand/split foot malformation (SHFM).[6] The hands and feet of people with ectrodactyly are often described as "claw-like" and may include only the thumb and one finger (usually either the little finger, ring finger, or a syndactyly of the two) with similar abnormalities of the feet.

People with oligodactyly often have full use of the remaining digits and adapt well to their condition. They are not greatly hindered in their daily activities, if at all.[4][8] Even those with the most extreme forms are known to engage in tasks that require fine control, such as writing[4] and bootmaking[8] as well as working as a cab driver.[8]