So Sargon of Cuckad said in the latest Rubin Report that his wife is a "lady of leisure"

So Sargon of Cuckad said in the latest Rubin Report that his wife is a "lady of leisure"

This makes everyone of his patreon supporters a supporter of his wife and her illegitimate child of another man.

By the transitive power of cuck that means anyone who supports Sargon is a literal cuck supporting a man who is supporting a woman who is supporting another man's child.

WEW CLASSICAL LIBERALS BTFO TO KEKDOM, NO RE, NO GG, NO RECOVERY.

Thicc though

sargon of mossad

god i hate you niggers

man I'd destroy that ass

Where can I read this Rubin Report?

>a "lady of leisure"

Sounds like a euphamism to me, Sarcuck

>"lady of leisure"

That's code for "she's really really fat"

>a person who does not need to earn a living.
she's a fucking NEET

Fuck off faggot. The man is the bread winner and a woman's place is in the home. Sargon is doing it right.

im sexualizing this image

>her illegitimate child of another man

Source, or is this just a meme?

yup

I laffed

lmfao

hehehehe

any political ideology that is not far right is one of eventual degeneracy and hedonism

Damn that ass but still not as good as this

I would plow his big ass

fake news.

I don't know. Woody Allen raised his wife's daughter and did fairly well out of it.

>Sargon
>Classical liberal

Wew

She was made for Sargon

>muh e-celeb
Fuck off, nobody cares about this fat cuck.

Great figureheads you got there, trumpshits.

I know.

Sargon's wife had a daughter 18+ years ago. Then she married Sargon and they had a son. So I suppose it's not that bad

How long until he pull a Gavin or Amazing Atheist? And why is it that things always find a way up youtubers' asses?

pic of wife?

Needs a Sargon head shop.

When I read lady of leisure I just assumed that it meant whore. Gonna go grab my eyebleach now. RIP Western Civilization, hope all of our ancestors know how truly sorry we are.

Didn't he fuck her?

>Didn't he fuck her?
Allen and Polanski probably pig-roasted her

Nice

He's married to her.