How could they do it?

How could they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ossoff-addresses-trump-on-election-day
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/08/wsj-editorial-death-obamas-slush-funds
wsj.com/articles/the-death-of-obamas-slush-funds-1496878321
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aaaand another Slide thread

sage and report

by supporting the policies the people of the region are most likely to vote for

also this

By Trudeau's logic, the Democratic Party could commit suicide and win.

I hope you fucking mysognist racist fucks rot in hell. Do you guys really think this shit is funny. Instead of having real politicians who care about us , we have a fucking cheeto and this fucking ugly ass whale who are going to get people killed with taking away healthcare and giving psychos guns. All because of a bunch of basement permavirgins and stupid redneck assholes don't want anyone who isn't a straight white heterosexual male in charge.

STOP REPLYING

SAGE AND REPORT

Did he actually choose civility?

>((Abramowitz))
The democrats know they are not gaining traction with their faggots and niggers. They will start a race war to cull the herd buy sending their followers into a blood bath against angry white's and their gook allies.

Yeah apparently he rarely if ever mentioned Trump.

Democrats being civil? bwahahaha

Any more jokes?

>pushing dangerous rhetoric that encourages domestic terrorism
>choosing civility
Pick one.

they can start by supporting the working and middle class again, instead of making the economy a race to the bottom with minimum wage and increased immigration

stop pushing gun control, nobody gives a shit and you're out of step with with most other states, pic related

stop subsidizing green company slush funds because your donors own them, in fact stop subsidizing all private companies that don't make something that is personally for the governments use(think defense companies)

stop pushing fucking identity politics, its never worked for you and Americans dont give a fuck about brown foreign people, Americans care about themselves and thats it

stop giving away American power and wealth, you're supposed to be our government not the government of the third world, while we're at it stop trying to destabilize secular dictators so fucking muslims can get in power

I think they need to call white men racists and misogynists more. It would also help if they said, Fuck Trump, or Fuck Drumf, more.

Its not the message thats wrong, its how they are selling it.

Sup Forumsump

The simple answer to Dems on how to win is run Bill Clinton ca 1992. Problem is Trump has pretty much stolen all the most popular policy ground out from under a hypothetical Clinton clone. Even if the Dems could convince their minorities to vote for a fucking white male who could compete in the Mississippi corridor, he wouldn't really have anything to sell himself on relative to Trump.

In political science it's believed that the target is always the middle of the spectrum because most voters reside there, but when both parties do this, they become indistinguishable (as 1950s, for instance) and this period of stability inevitably leads someone to try to appeal to the neglected niche markets on the fringe.

Trump's coalition is hardline Republicans with moderate democrats (leaners not party members, re: white Midwestern Catholics). The Dems moved so far to the left (as they did in the 70s) that this became possible, and what's more they will find it nearly impossible to wed hardline Dems to moderate republicans (flyover suburbanites and neoconservatives) because the two groups detest each other. This was what Hillary attempted to do in 2016 and it flopped miserably.

I don't see an easy answer for Dems, I would say they should start behaving sensibly and trying to work with Trump on policies they are supposed to like (opposition to free trade and foreign intervention) but Obama largely purged the party of those positions and used social issues as a shield to hide this action on his part. I don't know how they reconcile their leadership with their support base, and that's why they're making noise and blame-shifting in desperation.

>talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ossoff-addresses-trump-on-election-day

Headline:

>As Georgia Voters Head To Polls, Ossoff Takes Slightly Harsher Tack On Trump

I wasn't on pol last night, please give me more Reddit and NeoGAF tears about the Georgia election.

How much money did Democrats spend, 20 million or 50 million? And how much was it from California?

In case you're not trolling, that's what the main stream is pushing but it's not right. So some research.

How about you STOP SENDING IN PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES TO RUN IN THE ELECTION.
NOBODY IS DENSE ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EVEN LIVE THERE OR CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES IN THE STATE.

every answer that has been brought forth so far is either KHAYL COMRADE or status quo.

and since the status quo are basically sitting ducks b/c they're the current whipping boy in the party, its going to be an even harder shift to the left. Which will, when the pendulum swings back, eventually appeal to people. the clusterfuck that republicons will have to pull to expedite this will have to be at staggering levels of incompetence and corruption we haven't seen yet.

Nice try Obama

Nothing

The more they come off as disagreeable the more they will lose.

more money

(((Abramowitz)))

Are you stupid? Is English like your 5th language? You are utterly confused about the wording of the text of the OP.

They are saying that civility didn't work, so now we're pushing dangerous rhetoric. They did pick one, you brainless sub 80 IQ piece of trash.

I watched his speech and he didn't say ANYTHING about violence, or condemned it.

MORE LGBTQ+POCPOZ IMMIGRANT MINORITY VOTERS!!!

It's so fucking stupid but they have too much hate and have been too indoctrined bh the DNC. Basically put an end to trying to force globalism and white genocide, stop hate speech towards whites and make ((media)) start cracking down on anti white racism instead of propogating it. They are losing because they think they can do it all while abandoning white families. Until that changes their losing streak will continue.

>t. former white liberal who is staunchly conservative now.

(((Abramowitz)))
Shlomo Shecklestein sounds less jewy than that kike name

No one from the left seems to really grasp how utterly fucked they are as a National party.

>we tried asking nicely for Georgia to vote Dem and they didn't, clearly violence is the answer now

>green company slush funds

Do you have some examples of this?

HOLY FUCK APPARENTLY NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SPEND, YOU STILL LOSE IF YOU'RE SHIT!

HOLY FUCK THIS IS A BREAKTHROUGH

Support the existence of white people.

>white people
>USA
Uhhh

All they have to do is move away from the SJW bullshit and start loving AMERICA

I was a D for my whole life. I was selfish. Now that I'm a responsible adult,I see whats best for the country isn't always whats best for ME.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/08/wsj-editorial-death-obamas-slush-funds

heres the source article locked behind a paywall
wsj.com/articles/the-death-of-obamas-slush-funds-1496878321

more vague civil rights protests about women/blacks/mooslims/LGBTQWERTY

You do realize that evolution theory dictates that we let the weaker people die, right? Free healthcare goes against that basic theory, don't you believe in evolution user? What are you, a dumb creationist?

by switching and becoming republican.
#MAGA

>that debt

Oh fuck I need the DNC to go bankrupt and demand Congressional bailout NOW

Holy shit you retarded Demoniggers! It's your policies and the people you run! Not "civility", Russia, racism or whatever other excuse you can come up with.

Okay no they got that part right, now they have to get the part where carpetbagging Hollywood marxist crypto-kike faggots aren't trying to tell people in Georgia who to vote for. Then they may be able to eventually break even.

I am fully erect. George Soros money down the waste.

>communist
>people

Just no.

Ah I see, he was basically forcing corporations to fund his political agendas. I heard about Obama slush funds but didn't get what that meant. Cheers

TWO BILLION DOLLARS AND THEIR STRATEGIES ARE CALL THEM A WHITE MALE

If they have
7694342.74 on hand and
1901185.17 in debt
aren't they still easily in the black?

>stop subsidizing green company slush funds because your donors own them, in fact stop subsidizing all private companies that don't make something that is personally for the governments use(think defense companies)

Well, there goes the agricultural sector. The petrocorps will be upset that you're cutting into their profits, but they make enough money they shouldn't be subsidized anyway. Airlines will get even worse. Those are just what leaps to mind.

Yes, but compare that to the RNC cash on hand.

And then realize that the Dems apparent strategy to win seats is to out spend Rs 6 to 1 (and even then still lose).

September 23

they're going to have to all die and come back as Hitler and his youth

Solyndra

Yeah but how many moral victories has the RNC had? Checkmate.

They are choosing the Democrats brand of "civility" which means "be unbearably smug and have nothing to show for it"

Ossoff's loss is another "victory for the ages."

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

The OP is saying that despite Democrats being civil they didn't win. The person you replied to is implying that they weren't being civil in the first place and that their rhetoric causes domestic terrorism. And you call others retarded? Jesus christ.

>their rhetoric causes domestic terrorism

Accuse others of your own faults. How...Rovian of you.

Don't forget democrat pollpraganda "Poll: Dem Ossoff leads by 7 in Georgia House race"

Why does Ossoff look so much like Assad

this is the most reddit post I've ever seen, lurk more you complete idiot

-Have an economic platform and don't be a social issues/culture war party.

-Fire Nancy Pelosi and make her retire; she represents San Francisco, it's a guaranteed Democrat seat, otherwise the Rs will continue to run against her like they did in Georgia and Montana.

-Come to terms with the fact they can't win the House without SOME Blue Dogs who aren't on board the SJW train.

>cheeto
I love this pasta

Just woke up from a coma

Did the dems seriously just blow 2 billion dollars on a state election and get BTFO?