Why do conservatives, right wingers or the altright hate Muslims so much when they basically share the same ideologies?

Why do conservatives, right wingers or the altright hate Muslims so much when they basically share the same ideologies?

>hate gays
>hate trans
>are racist
>are supremacists
>want women to have as little rights as possible

If America had an ISIS, it would be made up entirely of Trump Supporters. The altright and Muslim extremists are two sides of the same coin.

>prove me wrong

Cause western conservatists are Christians.

This.

Nice bait fag

So you are saying the only differ in the religion but except for that share the same goals.

Do you actually know differences between Islam and Christianity? Or are just a mindless, baiting faggot?
Try harder.

>Try harder.

But you're already mad.

because they're inbred shitskins invading our lands

Why don't conservatives like my new religion which is basically evangelical Christianity except you have to have rusty nails hammered into your scrotum every six months?

It's a mystery.

>because they're inbred shitskins invading our lands

But you are also inbred and a shit skin.

>pic related: You

Oh yeah man I'm mad as fuck, I'm seething with rage.

This argument can be made for any form of extremism regardless of whether you're on the right or the left. Sage because you lack the same self awareness that Sup Forumstards tend to.

Because it's not about ideology, it's about race.
Most Muslims aren't white. Sup Forums only cares about skin color, actual ideas, beliefs and actions come second.

>two different religions
>been killing each other since they were created
>why can't they get along?

you're just literally retarded, now stop posting.

because they a brown

wrong

go home Abdul

>been killing each other since they were created
You think they were killing each other for political reasons and not religious reasons?

Son...

>my Jewish worshiping is better than yours

Keep killing each other then. Modern society will fall on your religious faggots hands.

That's a real head scratcher. Really makes you think. . .

THEY TOOK IT!

Probably because the "alt-right" is a poorly defined group. The actual alt-right are playing white identity politics, so Islam doesn't really fit.

The majority of the people the MSM claims are "alt-right" are just people in the political center. Most of them hate Islam because they aren't supremacists. They are actually for individual rights. They dislike women or minorities being mistreated, etc.

You started this fight between Christians and Muslims. We didn't.

There's an old saying in Germany:

>Was sich liebt, das neckt sich.

I think that sums up the situation you described perfectly.

>Do you actually know differences between Islam and Christianity?

Sure. Islam wasn't started by a Jew.

HTH.

>Most of them hate Islam because they aren't supremacists.
>They are actually for individual rights.
>They dislike women or minorities being mistreated, etc

Because they aren't white you retard.

Why do we have this same fucking thread every day

Because Jews have made them out be the enemy and now normies and Kekfags think that Muslims are evil and Kikes are good.

>Because they aren't white

I just don't like them because they say Allah huakbar in a really really Arabic way. Just rubbed me wrong when I was watching the isis torture videos. Basically made up my mind they all need to be killed. Oh yeah and vice said that afghans fuck little boys because they don't have enough goats and having sex with women is bad because their not goats or little boys.

Soooo by your logic we should side with muslims and make all your faggot kike commie degeneracy go away?
>ingredibly smaht

That's the best you could afford, loser?

>If America had an ISIS, it would be made up entirely of Trump Supporters
>The altright and Muslim extremists are two sides of the same coin
America does have an ISIS and they are called ANTIFA.

>>hate gays
>>hate trans
>>are racist
>>are supremacists
>>want women to have as little rights as possible

I'm not actually a fascist, I just want people to leave me alone.

Xds. 45. Heavy barrel ar. 9mm steyr m9a1 with green beam and flash. Seriously wtf else do I need a fucking bowie knife so I can scream remember the alamo?

>Xds. 45. Heavy barrel ar. 9mm steyr m9a1 with green beam and flash.

Playing to much battlefield 3, he?

I don't see conservatives or right wingers blowing themselves up in public or praying towards a direction a few times a day.

As always sage and hide

>Why do conservatives, right wingers or the altright hate Muslims so much when they basically share the same ideologies?

There is no such thing as 'trans' just mentally ill men. ISIS would kill them they should receive psychiatric help to reconcile themselves to the bodies they were born into not public funded mutilation

Neither do I wish to stone gays. I just DON'T HAVE TO BE SUED FOR NOT MAKING THEM A CAKE.

Racist? Importing brown people from other countries as slave labour for corporates is NOT racist? Tell me more.

Are supremacists?
Believe in individual property rights and voting.

>Want women to have as litt;e rights as possible.

Meaningless drivel beyond equality under law THERE ARE NO RIGHTS. And it is men who are discriminated against massively in family courts not women. Indeed many women who have a conscience know this and hundreds of millions of women globally vote for right wing candidates and your attempt to somehow classify them as not existing is pathetic.

You are pathetic. A typical drivelling leftist obsessed with gential politics. Dumb as a rock and mass media programmed. A drone.

Freud who is not widely discredited speculated that toddlers go though a stage of obsession with their genitalia. I see from your politics you never really went beyond that.

No. csgo faggot. I have N binded to say fuck niggers. Everybody in texas has my setup. I think everybody is born out of the womb with an assault rifle. That's a colt u fool. $1200 of beauty. Take it back. It's not a 9/11master

Yes imagine what would happen if muslims and Europe actually agreed on something, cant let that happen.

>assault rifle

That's not an assault rifle. You aren't even allowed to own one, slave. It's a shitty hunting rifle with some plastic grips on it.

Do you want me to lay some suppressing fire down faggot? I'll assault you with it alright. Giggity bend over bby

top qt in the middle

Muslims > gays > trans

I'm perfectly fine with muzzies killing faggots and each other in the muzzie countries. Hell, I think Assad is pretty based. But I don't want any muzzies in my country. Foreigners must leave.

Dude you are SEETHING. Take a chillpill Carter and have sex.

Because they want to kill us all and eradicate our culture. Ever wonder what happened to Phoenicians in North Africa eh?

Shiites are good because they don't blow themselves up and Iranians are more white.

The rest can't do anything besides blow themselves up and fuck children.