Why do democrats keep losing?

Why do democrats keep losing?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>LITERALLY BROKE DOWN

why do they talk like this

They're literally not very clever.

i investigated
>redditor for 11 hours

They literally have the minds of children.

Because they are literally piggy bourgeois the party.

they're too incompetent to capitalize off of Trump's unpopularity.

rather than reaching out to middle of the road voters, they're doubling down on what cost them the election in November.

It's one of us, isn't it? Well, at least normies will get annoyed by "liberals"

because they are what you posted. Bitch's name is Evolved Human yet retard panics at the dumbest fucking shit evar. Trldl they are little bitches who cant handle reality. I mean seriously a valium over an election........ how well do you think this idiot would do in a combat situation........ its not saving the day i can assure you that

Bump

Identity Politics.

Simple: nobody likes a whiner. Republicans suck ass at messaging and selling freedom. Dems would win nearly every time by promising gobs if they would just stop whining.

Bumping

>literally wants to throw gays and muslims in camps

I have a million dollars for anyone who can fucking source these absurd claims. He literally never fucking said anything like that.

>litterally wants to throw gays and muslims in camps

Trump is so far the most pro gay president ever elected.
And still havent heard trump telling that he wants to throw innocent muslims in camps.

These kind of people are retarded and beyond help.

I'm way more left-leaning than most of Sup Forums and I am not voting for any Democrats until they get all the old ones out and get some fresh blood and fresh ideas, so maybe never again. Why? Well, I just love seeing these elitists shit their pants and throw tantrums. It gives me so much pleasure to knock some of theee assholes down a few pegs. Also, I don't condone cheating and lying, and that seems to be the DNC's MO.

>Evolved_Human
>I wake up crying every night

lol

Test

because they run on deception and because of the internet, people are getting redpilled.

challenge one to a debate, on any topic, and you'll figure it out.

Jesus, Ted Kaczynski was so right about leftist.

They haven't gotten the right celebrity endorsement yet.

Haha, I was imagining this poster as a man, but I think it probably is a woman because they're still allowed to act like this without judgment.

fake and gay
sage in the options filed

instead of laughing at them, we should be nudging them to suicide. That level of brainwash has no cure

>I need drugs for my chemical imbalance
>no mention of husband or father
>breeding

The irony of them not seeing they are the antagonists in the movie Idiocracy.

>base your entire socially driven campaign off resentment
>the people you resent are a primary component of the voter population
>establish a delusional moral high ground which allows omission of objective truths
>wonder why so many people disagree with you
>use your emotions to isolate your arguments
>still can't accept the fact that blacks commit a disproportionately high amount of crime

Gee I wonder why

Seriously, is this bait? Democrats have always been the party of the elite class and their brainless minions. If you're not seeing that for what it is, lurk moar. You have a lot of propaganda to unlearn.

your civil liberties are fake and gay faggit

The thing is when you listen to what these people say, it is all about identity politics. They are not complaining about policies only that Trump is "racist", "sexist", "Islamophobic" and then compare him with Hitler.
They are really mad at the fact that he is a white, straight, Christian, male who is a billionaire.

They FEAR he will take away the things "granted" to them... they feel powerless... they are VICTIMS and because he is NOT a victim they fear him.

There's nothing you can say to convince me that 75% of these people aren't trolls

>it's always about top or bottom with these people
It must really suck being gay.

that's also fake and gay + you're probably obese, really want to play this game you fat cunt?

>lashing out at family dinner

Good way to get yourself uninvited to Thanksgiving stupid bitch.

>responds with offensive comment
I'm reporting you to the bobbies

I'm 60 and you only notice the economy crashing because of some enlightened Democrat policy. Wage and price controls in the early 70s let to stagflation and shortages; Reagan corrected this.

Bush, Clinton and Obama sold out America for campaign cash, hobbling our businesses while taxing us to death.

Always vote Right-Wing and things will be better in the long run.

>have the first women president

Cuz that has never happened anywhere else

Same with black presidents.

Africa has a lot of black presidents, look how well off they are.

Read this

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Liberals are literally fucked in the head

Yeah but they got a lot more shit at hiding it

The covenant between the left elite/corporate and the left working class is broken. Democrats ignore working people and just hope identity bullshit will keep people in line.

If they dont self correct come a bit back from the extreme hatred of whites and males they are going to burn as a party.

Bump

This looks like a Sup Forumstard now that I read it.

>Why do democrats keep losing?
I understand it's a rhetorical question.

They are reproducing the sensationalism with which they were indoctrinated in the first place.

We need a Gensokyo meme for libtards. Just go all Persona on yourself and be reborn into the SJW utopia.

Fuck it... it is time to Troll these morons.
Next time Trump does or says ANYTHING... i am going to post how the thing he said or did is a million times worse then Nazi kill Jewish children, he is worse than ISIS buring a man alive on Camera, Pol Pott and the millions killed are NOTHING compared to what Trump said and did... .he is LITERALLY Turbo-satan

Didn't know Jonestown LARPing was a thing.

>That one guy saying '(whether by preventing the government from running by obstruction when they're in the minority...)
But you literally can't do shit when you're the minority party is the point. If this were true (which it isn't), then Obama was a really pathetic president for getting stopped by the 'minority party.'

Also, I noticed a common theme in a lot of these posts. They keep mentioning how republicans keep 'voting against their own interests', or 'voting R simply because of party loyalty.'
Like... what if it's in their interests to vote R, and not solely out of party loyalty?

his daughter needs to be BLACKED

We used to give lobotomies to peole like this.

"first black president"

Obama is actually mixed race

I believe they feel superior to others ans have a paternalistic need to lead. The colleges have madethem feel superior and better than others and they act out.
They claim to love poor people yet hate the workobg class when they dont fall in line and do as they are told. They arw basically slave masters.