Perfect countries don't exis-

>perfect countries don't exis-

i like it.

The stability of that nation would almost entirely depend on how willing the italian minority would be to adopt german as their main language

That autobile industry tho

>frog part of Switzerland
>no south west Czech

That's Alpland

But that country literally doesn't exist.

instant best national cuisine winner

sexy

All those countries are cucked so idk what your talking about OP

>Emilia-Romagna gommies

No

>Not all of czech

fixed it for you.

what kinda name did you give to this abomination my man ?

only 0% shitskins is ok

jk we love every1 but u have to behave

FIFY

lombardy used to be germanic anyway

then it would be unstable because we are untanned niggers.

It's beautiful

Lombardy is a south-italian caliphate, north italians are extinct already, even the italian part of switzerland is flooded with neapolitans, calabrians, sicilians etc...
R.I.P.

Yeah, about 800+ years ago

No you're not

t. Errone

send the commies and other degenerates to the south and you'll be fine

This is honestly the master race of Europe.

We're a 99.7% white ethnostate. Not that you would even know what white looks like.

no,i'm half lombard/half venetian.
just come and genocide us,end the pain.
in 20 years italian will be abolished as a language and the population will be 80% shitskins.

>want to create the perfect country
>put Bologna on it
I got you OP but you have to take only Trentino alto aldige, Lombardia and Piamonte from Italy and then you have your perfect country

>H
>R
>E

Italians, Austrians and Slovenians? FUCK NO. Yugoslavia would have more success than this abomination.

Where we really belong is in Intermarium (Višegrajska država) with our fellow based slavic countries.

mashallah

ruined..

>Intermarium

I don't get why slavs think that this would work

You hate each other to death already, why do you think that would suddenly change when you're one country

I'm pretty sure that romes borders went all the way to the rhine.
The holy roman empire was a mess, but an actual country with roughly the same borders would be awesome. The cultures and races in this area are among the highest achieving in the world and are similar enough to make it work.

Vorarlberg independence and qt Bregenzerwald gfs for all when

Vorarlberg should get nuked

They're the NRW of Austria, only with less shitskins

Don't please I have a holiday home there and banking interests in Liechtenstein

lol everyday I went to te centre all I hear is serbs talking. We done fucked during the balkan war.

Yeah, but at least they aren't niggers, shitskins or muslims. They are white. It's hard to admit it, but I think deep down, serbs are kinda white too.

Südtirol ist nicht Italien.

Beautiful.

yes they are muslims wtf you talking about
I must say out of the cities we still are keeping traditions and all white families but Ljubljana has become a fuckin shithole

simply disgusting

>serbs
>white
keep trying vacation fag

it's good to have some white hooligans in your city to protect you from muslims

I said deep down, beneath all the layers of čefurism, adidas trainers, old BMWs and shitty yugo music, they might be a little bit white.

Remove the g*rmans from it first.

No way I'm sharing my nation with Italian and Croatian subhumans

Kys, globalist cuck

Bavarians and Austrians are not German

>sl*vs
>white

lmfao , why would we team up with slavs

they bring nothing to the table

(you)
Croats certainly. Although a vermin, better than nigger Italians. Not like Celtic-Germanics should ever share a nation with foreign blood

I am 100% for that. Perfect country.

> No Czech republic nor slovenia

0/10 kys fggt

what table?? for one, we are the greenest country in the world apart from new zealand while jews made your country a bank.. what table cringelord?

But he did color Slovenia into blue...

t

Where do I sign up?

He means "gold". He's a mountain Jew.

The Paris Treaty says otherwise

He's notorious Albanian subhuman diaspora. Swiss biggest issues are Ticino scum, Portuguese, Italians, indians, chinks and East African niggers. Slavs are far from being a problem there

Not like Italian filth is cucked by Germanics living there. Literally pay to the region while the region runs a de facto apartheid on non-Germanics

anybody east from Austria has no marketable skills or anything worthwhile that would justify even thinking about "teaming up" with them

you have nothing, no high tech, your racial quality is questionable at best, your culture is irrelevant

do/create/achieve something before you try to LARP as equals to actual first worlders, you fucking dipshits

Albanian talking down on Slavs? Hahahaha

there is no difference between albos and slavs , they are both subhumans that need to be kept out of my paradise for as long as i'm alive

>the region runs a de facto apartheid on non-Germanics
Don't speak without knowing things. The Bozen province has a fiscal autonomy (they keep most of the taxes they collect for the province itself). The capital (Bozen) has an absolute Italian majority, and also all the Germans here have to know Italian, and vice-versa.

you're just a freak that's having a tantrum

He has a point, though. It must be admitted

sure, but what point? he made many.

>no Russia
It would work perfect if Serbs would be hold back and have no higher position in Intermarium

Good luck getting a normal job in a normal established, nogger
Swiss ethnonationalism is heavily anti-Mediterranean and seeks getting rid of Ticino, so you figure

Slovenia is virtually identical in genetical structure to Austria. So no, he does not have a point.

All of them

don't worry,max 20 years and italian will become a minority in italy.in 30 years the italian language will be abolished.we like being dominated by foreign powers,this time it is the niggers.

>roasted him guise!

>east from Austria has no marketable skills
only this point perhaps

if slavs are so great why the fuck do they always need to ally with somebody? why can't they be strong and creative on their own? Just loko at Russia, it's one of the largest countries (space wise) they still aren't relevant at all except as bully AGAINST OTHER SLAVS , lmao .

notice how slavic countries always want to make "alliances" and team up with western countries because they understand that without them they are actually worth nothing

we don't care, if you are genetically identical then go and build up your own fucking country you nigger , should be easier even since oyu have no "nigger genes"

but i know it won't happen, because slavs can't create anything worthwhile

>99.7% white
Perhaps at first glance, but more and more colour can be seen in LJ. Few years ago I maybe met 1-2 nigger per year, this month alone I've seen like 6, plus a few "refugees". My sister is a teacher and she says there's a ton of coloured kids in elementary too, with čefurs being a majority. Our capital will be the first one to fall, but luckily there's a ton of countryside where they don't want to live anyway

you're just plain dumb, learn some history or don't, idc

>they still aren't relevant at all except as bully AGAINST OTHER SLAVS , lmao .
t. irrelevant kike nation
Slavs rule the world nigger, Russia could nuke you within six seconds and they are not even that liked by other Slavc countries

>Bavaria
>Northern Italy

I can't handle this much culture! AHHHH

That's actually the only wrong one. Poland is alright

Anyway, I'm just dicking around. Italy has no leg to stand on

i won't do anything, my garbage man makes 100x the monthly wage of your doctor , this shows you how fucked up and impotent your best people (leaders) are

and generally the leaders are the top of the crop , which means your average must be really fucking bad/dumb/incompetent

now go ahead and blame it on "MUH COMMUNISM" , just like the jews blame the nazis on everything

I would include Brazil for farm land, as well as So-Cal (not for the people, just the land).

What are you talking about?

Slovenia is:
-#1 GINI in the world
-top 3% GDPPP in the world
-some of the lowest crime rates in the world (tied with Austria)
-top 10 IHDI in the world
-among highest scoring PISA in the world every year
-#1 highest growing job market in the world in 2017
-#3 highest growing tourism in the world in 2017

etc. etc. We DO have a country and it's fucking amazing. If you wouldn't be so fucking incredibly autistic you would know your neighbours better. Now fuck off you spastic piece of shit

Kek no

>i won't do anything, my garbage man makes 100x the monthly wage of your doctor
I make more money than you though. : )

>i won't do anything
like a baby protesting mom lmfao

I'm pretty sure our crimerate has skyrocketed in the last year or two, so you're pretty probably ahead

i strongly doubt it,i could probably buy your whole family with a swiss childs pocket money ;)
these numbers mean nothing, growth is "high" in africa all the time, same with other shit holes
if you are top at everything, then go ahead, invent new machines that only you can , sell them at exorbitant prices and become the richest country in the world

otherwise you are just fucking losers trying to cling on to the success of brighter minds

Thoughts on Austria Hungary?

Because of the refugees I imagine?
:(
I'm sorry

OK then, let's compare. How much did you make in 2017 so far?
Be honest.

Hitler was right about Austria-Hungary

Leave Austria alone REEEEEEEEEE.

right on what?

Possibly. Crime has not increased much here yet, but we haven't been swarmed by refugees yet.

But we DO invent shit. Akrapovič makes the best exhaust systems in the world, Pipistrel makes the best personal airplanes in the world, Ledinek makes the best industrial level machinery in the world, etc. We have several dozens of companies that are literally #1 in the world in their respected fields of work. We literally invented international space stations you absolute moron.

Jesus fucking christ you might be the most uneducated person I have ever had the misfortune of running into.

Emus fucked everything up

u guys r cool

He wrote chapters on it.

That it would never last post-19th century, and if it did manage to last, that it would be a bad thing.

we can compare bank statements if you want, but you have to go first ;)

other than that, individual wealth means nothing, the only thing that matters is how much does the average joe make and how much can he afford to buy with it

slavic countries are literal shit holes in almost every regard , no sane western european country will ever consider "teaming up" with any of you , you don't have the numbers of China (so your price is higher) , but your quality is not better

slavic (TM) space comapnies, bringing you to space sponsored by adidas (TM)

See , what you brainlets don't understand, people seek alliances only when they need something. And in this case, western Europe needs nothing from you, and they also can't benefit from you , since you offer absolutely nothing. Anything that you produce, we can produce better , more efficient in higher quality ; and if we need it cheaper, we go to the Chinese. Their quality is almost the same as yours, so nothing lost there.

>slavic countries are literal shit holes in almost every regard
Have you ever been to Ljubljana? Do you really think it's a shithole?
I don't know what to say if you think it is.
I was in Switzerland many times, it's nice, clean, green, but I don't think there's such a big difference between Slovenia and Switzerland to be honest.