Yellowstone

What are the chances the eruption would be good for the west? Rabbits all over would die from famine and unrest, when our relatively low population, abundance of arable land and agricultural technology would keep private industry (and us) from jumping ship. Not to mention, the specter of mortality would grace many borderline SJWs and perhaps change their tune.

Or is this a chance to go bleeding heart and import millions of others from failed states and let them rape our way of life out of existence?

On paper the world would equalize in the post penicillin age.. or is the destruction of the white hegemony all too important for you know who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONzAvoQMf5Q&ytbChannel=MashupsMusic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L03K2njcCrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes please blow yourself up, try to stomp on the ground to get that pressure release going

Are you jealous because of how much food we export?

Pro-Tip: Volcanic Ash is actually tiny shards of obsidian glass. If you breath it in it shreds your lungs. Nobody's going to give a fuck about anything in politics other than disaster relief and FEMA's going to be top dog for a while. Nothing good will come of this, save for dead niggers.

Oh also, nothing's going to grow right for years. The ash clouds will drop global temperatures and reduce the amount of sunlight that reaches the surface. Expect acid rain too.

It kills commies

>What are the chances the eruption would be good for the west?

Considering that it probably will kill the US as an entity, I would say it is really the best thing that could happen

I'm legit scared of Yellowstone. It will be the killing blow to the west if we aren't unified enough.

PAY DEBTS

No

You faggots don't realise a super eruption would cause global cooling from the ash cloud for possibly decades.
It would be a mass extinction event, only a handful of humanity would survive.
It will be the end of civilization.
I for one pray every night for it. It would be glorious , a complete humanity reset.
Survival of the fittest

>California will be perfectly fine

Why can't the weather send all the ashes and volcano shit to them and kill them all.

Why can't they also get The Big One and a massive drought at the same time?

America would be saved for the next millennia.

Britbro gets it

>supervolcano krokatoa erupt
>36 k people die
>5 shitty winters

wew we are all going to die for real

a yellowstone eruption would not help anybody. Where are the Russians and Chinese going to aim their nukes to destroy america if this sweet apocalyptic threat is naturally removed?

It will DESTROY most of the third world countries. That means 2nd world countries too such as the arab states.

Its also a perfect chance, in our distress, to unveil advanced tech that we've been hoarding (that guy from skunkworks made the quote years ago we've got better-than-star-trek shit already).

When money and oil dont matter and life does, people who've got the keys to that stuff will pull it out, and they'll shoot their bosses.

That'll keep the lights on and keep the transportation going. And it will remove kebab in an exceedingly efficient manner.

Kinda ironic that Pure Chaos and destruction is just what we need to get the corrupt government and corporate bullshit out of the way.

> at the sandniggers
> china hates them, and they're in ballistic missile range for em

at least 10-100 times as much pollution from this one as it was from #Krak

It's not going to happen
Quit getting people's hopes up

Nice power fantasy
Here is what will real happen
>Some hunderds of thousands of Americans and 2 Canadians are going to die
>Potato prices are going to double
>Far North and Far South regions of the world will get harsh winters for some years
>US will shrug it since no actual industry or important economy got hit

I live in colorado

How fucked am i

>a yellowstone eruption would not help anybody. Where are the Russians and Chinese going to aim their nukes
Using nukes will cause nuclear fallout to spread around the northern hemisphere. You REALLY don't want that...
Volcanic ash on the other hand is not radioactive. Consider the eruption of Yellowstone as a blessing.

99.9% if you don't get out a few days before it happens.

rip basically

There's no saying an eruption that big couldn't trigger subduction slides.

I'd worry more about oceanic Earthquakes.

> entire grain belt and rocky mountains inundated by feet of ash
> all that real estate destroyed, Denver is gone, Salt Lake City probably too, Kansas City and Oklahoma City are fucked as well

KYS
no food will grow there for years, until people start mining the ash for fertilizer

Question: what happens to nuclear weapons stored in this circle?

Zero.

Such event will not kill off unadapted cultures, it will kill off unadapted lifeforms.

As soon as it happens you gotta get in your car and head southeast. Use a road atlas and take highways not interstates.

Have a handgun with a bunch of magazines, and boxes of ammo.

Now you can safely say you avoided the ash, in order to die to the social unrest.

Act as dirty bombs. Detonating nuke is complex process, bashing/burning it won't start chain reaction.

>US will shrug it since no actual industry or important economy got hit

Did you really just say that?

18 States or so (best case scenario) are basically fucked, rest of the US slightly less fucked, and no actual industry or important economy got hit? Yeah okay...

Buried, depends on how close. The nuclear missile silos in montana will be buried under probably 15 feet of solid ash.

You forgot get water filters

Guys I am a Earthquake Scientist, this is not normal. Fish have left lakes, bizons have left earth, and i'm not joking but.. wait for it.. FUCKIN' EARTHQUAKES are happening at a volcano. I'm scared, I've never been so scared in my entire live. Something is going to happen. The thousands of people working for USGS including me know it all, but we have to keep silent. I'm trembling, please get out now.

>die of social unrest

Isn't the gun there to stop that?

>corn belt untouched
>rice belt untouched
>more than half of wheat production untouched
>all that real estate destroyed
>less people tho

Big deal

US will stage a mass migration/invasion/annexation of Mexico and South America.

Genocide will happen. People that cry about it will be shot in the fucking head.

1. How valid is this map, why do these maps always differ from each other like the one in the OP?
2. Convert it to imperial measurements or B L O W I T O U T Y O U R A SS

The odds of it happening are still fairly low for this century. The US contract with other nations is just an agreement that if shit should somehow hit the fan then they will assist.

Like these earthquakes?

Personally I think its just doing dormant volcano stuff, its not gonna be perfectly still until it erupts.

Hey alex sorry I missed that.

it would be no more than a forest fire

LET NATURE TAKE ITS COURSE !!!!!11

1. Those maps aren't gonna be all the same bc they're predictions.

2. Its not hard to google: mm to inches

Acid rain will kill almost everything, including the trees.

18 useless states with 10 people each that they produce mostly potatoes and inbreds

Where did the fish go and how did they get there?
Who took the bizons?

>Acid rain
you fucking wish damned junkie

>1. Those maps aren't gonna be all the same bc they're predictions
Thanks
>it's not hard to convert mm to inches
For me, it's a matter of principle

Who ready for /martial law/

>useless states
Are you retarded? That's where all of our food is grown.

Yes but that gets down to combat proficiency, and dragged out over time it only enables life to continue, it does not guarantee it.

Pic related is when he stops for gas when shit is hitting the fan and he's been killed and they're looting his car.

But hey its better than the 100% death of staying in colorado for more than a couple hours after its blown.

Heard of wind? The US is lucky if the remaining ash is blown into Canada, Mexico, or the Pacific, but if it comes towards the East Coast, then they are mega fucked.

Are you fucking retarded, honest question.

If you hadn't noticed, east of the Cascade mountain ranges lies a huge portion of our agriculture. If we don't count the amount of complete loss of crops due to a change in climate and massive change in geography (the crater that used to be Montana, Wyoming and Idaho), and focus entirely on the exposure of just the ash cloud to our livestock, and how many it kills, you are looking at food shortage out the ass, and people leaving states to pack into ones less affected by ash. Not to mention what it would do to our economy, as all of our farmers use, big shocker here, fuel to power their farm equipment, which they cant afford in that case anymore due to the crash that fucker would induce.
And with all the farmers I had the pleasure of working with, outside of the industrial farming standard you see with the multi-million dollar combines and other assorted equipment, they use outdated John Deer or Ford's from the sixties that they have barely kept running due to the lack of substantial income. Even if our nation isn't outright fucked, it would be for the years to come due to the setbacks of YELLOWSTONE WIPING AT LEAST THREE STATES OFF THE GODDAMN MAP.

how about escape?

Just converted those mm to inches, seems like absolutely nothing on the east coast

>Do not drive

Yeah just wait and die

Yea I guess a gun would help with not dying but wouldn't guarantee not dying.

Oh no, you might even have to lift sanctions and buy wheat from Russia for a couple of years

>not taking advantage of a US govt to create your own Ethnostate

All of our large companies are based in Texas, Delaware, Florida and places like that. If anything once FEMA gets in after the disaster and takes care of the social uphevail, our own companies will have a really cheap and easy way to start fracking in these regions. A lot of it right now is national parks.

If anything this could become a net benefit for American businesses as long as the Chinese don't pull some spooky shit and end up buying it up themselves.

the ash goes up like 40 fucking miles or something like that, it spreads out because of bouyancy and the ash pushing up against it

well above the wind currents below - thats why it goes up north and south so far (even west, against the wind)... however when it starts coming down it will be affected by the wind... but it'll have abit less effect than you might think.

this must be a new kind of shilling, trying to accept that its going to happen but then downplaying it like its going to be nothing (there was a scientific article I read like that actually, despite how most of the evidence says we're fucked)

if yellowstone took out the area indicated you would all be fucked because wll the white people who actually grow all your food live there.... you would be relegated to a bunch of southern spics and niggers and big city coastal fags that..... middle america is america... the rest is just urban dumbfuck containment

Why is the west coast relatively unaffected, is it because of wind patterns?

Oh shit the Dems would win 2020 if this happened

I don't even want to imagine how hard blacks would chimp out if this happened

All your food will be fucked tho

What about everyone that works at those large companies dying because they need food?
Yes food could be imported but at first the economy will be too fucked to buy anything.

>martial law
>when homes are crushed by tons of ash within the blast zone and razor sharp volcanic glass in the air will kill anyone that doesn't have heavy duty gas masks on
it would be a graveyard within the blast zone and total chaos on the edges

>(there was a scientific article I read like that actually, despite how most of the evidence says we're fucked)
Could you elaborate on this? I'm curious
This

Hippies check.
Mormons check.
Evangelicals check.
Degenerate Vegas check.
Save the farmers and nothing of value lost.

I have a question

What if some muzzie etc wants to blow up yellowstone deliberately? Is there any way that would be possible or are the amounts of TNT required too abnormal to accomplish it?

Your input is uneducated and you obviously never worked in the farming industry, dipshit.
It is, probably thinks it won't affect him.

I just want to see a finale to it all

youtube.com/watch?v=ONzAvoQMf5Q&ytbChannel=MashupsMusic

>implying they won't either freeze to death or die within the first few weeks of starvation
>no food
Yea, you're right on that. There would be LOTS of unrest in the east to say the least

Considering its a magma chamber thats miles underground, they would need like a MOAB at least to even remotely effect it.

Volcanos don't respond to trucks of peace. A truck of peace dropped from a hijacked galaxy transport plane dropped from 33,000 feet... By God!

I think Trump still got some in his arsenal

Agreed

You fucking idiots, the answer is simple, we drop a colony on it

Moab... You... What? Sure the explosion is big enough to simulate an earthquake at surface level but that thing blows up the sky not underground.

What the hell are our aircraft carriers, "diplomatic relations" and nukes for if not for getting cheap deals on grain when we absolutely need it?

Doubt a muslim could hijack one tho, how would that even be possible?

Nice digits

>Doubt a muslim could hijack one tho, how would that even be possible?
Maybe if the moderate rebels in Syria asked for one to use against evil Assad?

>all those idaho anons trying to convince everyone they are relevant

Thats why I said to "even remotely effect it"

Good luck threatening other countries in giving you food lol, but yeah they would likely just give you foreign aid anyway.

Space muzzies hijacking orbital colonies. Taking in poor earthfugees into white space will we never learn after the 26th galactic holy crusade.

Wrong

It'll take something in the yield range of 50+ Megatons to cause an earthquake big enough to destabilize the lower rock levels where the magma needs to break to get released.

And it has to be a surface detonation or preferably even underground.

The answer isnt a Tsar but having a bunch of smaller ~5 MT warheads all daisychained in the same spot.

The world economy would collapse and every nation would horde food. While you'd see a massive die off of Americans, you'd see a million times worse in the third world.

Start running

Have you not seen what the colony Drop did to Sydney?
>space Muzzies
Nigga, try space Nazis
SEIG ZEON
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L03K2njcCrM

based on that graphic it doesnt affect nearly enough SJWs

top kek,
they think they are the breadbasket of the US. they dont produce shit aside from some potatoes and maybe ethanal subsides low grade corn.

might hurt the supply of food in teh short run but the rich, volcanic soil will make the foodbasket of the US, even better.

ruralalist of the ruralist fags [MIDDLE OF NOWHERE], BTFO'd eternally.

How could they sneak it back into America?

Yea a Tsar would work as long as its buried underground a bit.

yellowstone erupting is a potential extinction level event you dip.

Knowing us if our supply of burgers ran out we'd create a missile capable of razing in straight lines that also seeded pasture grasses in its wake. Then we send in the marines to build a fence around our new ranch. The beef must flow, he has the weirding way.

>tfw no matter what fallout projection map you look at, your family bunker is outside it.

Listen, I'm sorry you will die a slow death, but take comfort in the fact that I will mourn you demise.

yellowstone is piss on a stone compared to other apocolyptic scenarios which can play out in this wonderful world.

I was just memeing desu, but I'd assume it would have to involve a deal with the cartel to smuggle it back in

> arabs eternally BTFO by literal apocalypse level famine and poverty, worse than haiti
> its an absolute free for all and the AK-47 is king
> kebab removes itself

Well most of N. America will be reduced to Africa status anyway so most of them will have more to worry about than their SJW nonsense.