Sup Forums, what in your opinion are the worst undesirables ( Mexicans, Muslims, etc )

Sup Forums, what in your opinion are the worst undesirables ( Mexicans, Muslims, etc )

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13248834/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naggers.

Classcucks and IdPolfags such as yourself

Collectivists.

Jews

Greedy people.

1)pakkis and Nigerians. Both define the word nigger for me. An illegal pakki immigrant here was prosecuted for raping a kid with downs syndrome. Only a pakki could do that. Nigerians are just criminals.
2)Anyone from SE England
3)Muslims (same as 2)
4)Saddens me to say it but Brazilians who behave appallingly here and are heavily involved in drug dealing and prostitution and break immigration law.
5) Germans/French (We are NOT your fucking colony)
6)Non Roman Catholics or non Presbyterian
(Ireland already has two religions available, choose or GTFO)

strawpoll this you nigger

>pakkis and Nigerians

debate me......how can you in the name of sanity disagree?

>Sup Forums, what in your opinion are the worst undesirables
white neets that spend their day complaining about non-whites, while contributing nothing to society. at least niggers create demand for jobs in corrections, law enforcement and gibs bureaucracy. you queers are absolutely useless.

Nogs and slimes

>white neets that spend their day complaining about non-whites, while contributing nothing to society. at least niggers create demand for jobs in corrections, law enforcement and gibs bureaucracy. you queers are absolutely useless.

Far from being a neet but it has to be said that you seem like either
a)butthurt raghead
b)butthurt nigger

Get the fuck out you jewish normie cuck

Somalis. Dumb, inbred, violent, and lazy. The worst of the muslim world combined with the worst of the black world. They all need to be gassed.

>We are NOT your fucking colony
true a colony would be of use and not just sucking cash

Go to Pakistan

I double dare you.Watch the leftist scales fall rom your leftist eyes as you observe hell on earth made by the deeply held cultural disposition of the indigenous population. Ask yourself if you want it next door to you.

jews, and crypto-jews.

anarchists
SJWs
feminine supremacists

Made a strawpoll
strawpoll.me/13248834/r

Not somalis, don't you drag those fine beasts of allah into this.

>butthurt
hit too close to home, potato nigger? irish were the niggers of yurop till the real niggers came and took some of the heat off.

>>We are NOT your fucking colonytrue a colony would be of use and not just sucking cash

What you mean like german banks and squalid imperialist german cunts? Because that is where the big chuck of the 'Irish' bailout went - to French and German banks. Germans are not welcome here hans.

Muslims
Mexicans & Central Americans (Cubans are OK)

>>butthurthit too close to home, potato nigger? irish were the niggers of yurop till the real niggers came and took some of the heat off.

Ah you are a nigger. Go to Germany and stay there.

>Go to Pakistan
rage more, potato nigger. the truth hurts, huh?

nothing worse than a leaf neet, lower than mudslimes and beaners.

>Leftiest
>Jews
>Mestizos