Why is it so hard for people to understand that global warming is NATURAL and would have happened even if there was no...

Why is it so hard for people to understand that global warming is NATURAL and would have happened even if there was no humans at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=78TeimCKHSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If global warming is natural then why didn't it happen until humans started burning carbon stores?

So why did the ice age end?

Because they've been indoctrinated to blindly believe it by people who only push the narrative as a means of implementing more regulations and control.

I came to this revelation as well when I went to Yosemite for the first time. I saw that the half mile deep valley, which was carved by a glacier, had retreated miles away. I saw for the first time that this warming trend has been happening for a long time

Yes it's natural, the planet has cycles. But humans are making the cycles faster, which is releasing far too much CO2 into the atmosphere than the planet's trees, oceans etc can use up, or store. Read a book retard.

Is that Briksdalsbreen? I've been there. It was sad seeing how far it's receded.

We have a thing for that, they're called trees retard

climate changes you do know that ?
doesn't have to be bad

Normies have an issue with going against authority (government and especially TV).

It's not that all of them can't think, but they can't process why someone in position of power in this day and age would lie to them. That's caused by belief in eternal progress ("we're better than in past times").

Has it?

round earthers btfo

If thats true than why is nothing humans can make even today even close to producing even close to the amount of CO2 as something as natural as a volcano?

its a scheme by government meant to make government look omniportant sheeple etc don't bother user let them pay their carbon emission sin like good goys

Ice age ending is part of the cycle. It goes slow and patient. Warming up rapidly is not part of the cycle, how could it be?

It's not hard for people to understand. Everyone that understands climate change accepts that it happens naturally, but that human activity is accelerating the process.

Nice strawman though.

why is it so hard to understand that 7 billion people and their soon to be food pooping is affecting the environment?

Of course weather patterns change, that is normal.
Of course 7 billion people pooping affects things, that is normal.

People who want to remove the effect people have on the environment either want to kill 80% of the people in the planet (that would work) or are bad at math (they drive a prius and believe that building factories in mexico is better than building them in the US)

Where things go whacko is where you plug in those factual data points into a computer and have it make "projections".
>you have two points in a graph, take a ruler and draw a line between them. Now continue that line into the future and the world will explode from overheating in 100 years.

that is basically modern climate change science

The earth is warming due to the ice age ending you retarded fuck carbon dioxide isnt too anything to the atmosphere at all.

also peat fires releasing more C02 than all of mankind and accelerating. We need to adapt not try to mitigate C02

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

because of the facts and reality not agreeing with your stupid unfounded shit opinion you retard.

It goes up and down

The earth isnt warming up rapidly or amy faster than it has in the past. False equivalence to confuse even newly acquired historical data with the idea that it is only a recent event outright.

Ya'll may as well believe the universe didn't even exist before you were born.

Because that's not true, look it up retard you're spouting false facts

I'm sweating oceans just now- It shouldn't be this hot. This temperature is way of the scale.

Yeah, that's hot enough kek

The ice age has not yet ended.

Thanks Obama! I knew he had something to do with it.

because the people HAVE to have FEAR....even the old romas knows,that people who have fear are much easylier to manipulate...thats all..

Its called precession.
Gravational interactions between the sun, earth, moon, and Jupiter cause the earths axis to wobble around.
When the earths axis is at a greater angle, larger amounts of the earth get put into perpetual twilights, which allows the ice caps to expand sand reflect more heat into space, creating a feed back

>What is volcano and what does it blast into atmosphere?
>What drives climatic cycles?

If you know nothing of a topic, don't come waltzing in, do some research first. This is grownups talking here.

What massive increase in volcanism are you talking about?

Got a chart to prove it?

I agree OP, but not only that, these people are so retarded that they cant see that the Earth is flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=78TeimCKHSU

there is nothing natural about this

there is more you retard friend, what about the fact that every single moment and situation and every single cell and emotion about yourself is written on the stars, and you are just the negative like a photo of that star from which your soul cryztalization came trough when the saturn sperm of your dad went to the ovarium or ovarios moon of your mother when they fucked , my real self is from the leppus contellation trapped on the matrix, how about you?

>23
>c
Why dont euro cucks use actual measurements?

that is just cloud seeding, we have been doing it since the 1950's
geoengineering is the real threat

>Glaciers receded almost half of their original size during the 1800's, way before the invention of the car and before big polluting companies started to appear

CLIMATE CHANGE BTFO, IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING BEFORE WE EVEN DID ANYTHING

Why is it so hard to understand that we have all the knowledge and ability available to create and distribute water wherever we want?

Its not totally certain its a natural phenomenon and the consequences are dire, more dire than anyone could imagine.

If the global temperature rises 2 degrees we are looking at global war war for resources.

The ones that would surely die anyway because of climate changes has nothing to loose ...

Source?

lol fucking burger nigger

>carbon dioxide isnt too anything to the atmosphere at all.

you know you're wrong if this retard is arguing for your side

Real ice ages have never been tried.

seems legit