Friendly reminder Polish immigration to Britain has been blessing

Poles are more based, red pilled, have prettier Women then inbred Brits,and contribute to society.
If anything Brits can learn thing or two from them.Opposing Polish immigration = opposing your country getting more White, prettier and red pilled.Think again,Anglos

Other urls found in this thread:

wolnosc24.pl/2017/06/19/ukraincy-zakatowali-kobiety-w-warszawie-gwalcili-je-bili-i-grozili-nozem-zostali-aresztowani/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No keep Britain white no slav monkeys.

These fucks are like your Mexicans. Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians are the piss troughs of the EU and flood my country.

>Kekistani flag

if you are in western Europe or usa your country is already lost the future is eastern Europe

There are separate white identities within the white race and although we have to work together, we ought to stay in our own nations..the slavs have an autistic personality that is abrasive to the average Brit

You fucking what ?
Majority that left for UK are worst trash ever. The bad opinion about Poles in UK is completly deserved. Most of those "wealth imigrants" coulndt land decent job here so they are dishwashers/toilet cleaners in UK.

But yeah britan got enriched, they are one level above your generic nigger.

>keep Britain white

Isn't mayor of London Muslim Paki?I am pretty sure with all immigration from Africa India and Pakistan that are actually GROWING after Brexit that's not really possible

>the future is old shitty communist "countries" that haven't recovered

Fuck off

>the future of countries that reject western promoted Multiculturalism and Poltical Correctness

Correct

The best ones came to Norway

This.

99% OP is a arse-pained German, look at that random capitalisation.

how fuck I'm getting funny thoughts. Sup Forums truly turns you into a degenerate.

I think people cite Polish immigration because that's the only way they can oppose immigration of all the shitskins without strengthening the counter-narrative of das raysist.

Ask me how I know you're an 18 year old American

Your women are hot though. Much hotter than british women.

So the prostitute situation in the UK has improved at least.

Of all the groups that have mass-migrated here, Poles, whilst not without their problems, are of least concern to me. At least they aren't importing their backward ideology dressed up as faith here.

>Poles are more based, red pilled, have prettier Women then inbred Brits,and contribute to society.

Not for long if they're staying in Britain.

Think again, my cousin married a Pole and she was in favour of more Muslim immigration in both Poland and in the UK.

Hello we are Polish girls can we come?

Fake patriot Anglo: NO,this is Island only for the English...and Welish and Scottish and Irish and Pakistanis and Jamaicans, and Nigerians,and Indians...

fuck off. The Poles are weird.

Slavshitters are all degenerates and criminals. All West Europeans know this as a fact. Americans, such as the op, need to fuck off with this 'le based' bullshit.

>polish women
>hot
Are you faggot?

>degenerates

That explains why western Europeans celebrete Faggot parades, but in Poland and Russia people don't.Give me a break you Cuck

show your self fag

Poles in the UK statistically commit more crimes than blacks here. Take your pet regards somewhere else, please.

Finally. A rational, honest, fair-minded Pole. We don't hate you guys. We're just tired off having to accommodate your underclass. It's like if 1,000,000 of our chavs went to Poland and started shitting up the place. We wouldn't hold it against you if it gave you a negative impression of all Brits.

Them put them in jails? Deport them? It's not my fault that your goverment is incopetent.

Do even go there

HIGH TEST

still not hot , back to poland you go

*of

>tfw no orc gf

>muh white masterrace

POL BTFO

Anglettes are sexy and underrated to be honest

???

That's not possible. But I am sure Libtard Brit media wants you to think that.After all lot of you are Nigger lovers,if somebody listen to your music it's like ilusion that Niggers are 35% of your country

She looks like a downy.
Kill yourself you Kekistani nigger

You would though.

Some fresh Continental Europe genes definitaly wouldn't hurt the Inselaffen.

anything is an improvement over that race of wretched inbreds with crooked teeths specially evolved to suck kike cock

Ofc I would, I'm desperate for some love

No offence mate, but I went to school with, worked and lived near them. I've also been to Poland. Of the people who come here, very few are decent.

British chavs and slags are sexy? LOL

Polish immigration is shit because Poland is loosing it's young population in a shitty country and a future islamic state.

They should go back.

>Literally a country of loosely-affiliated peasant states that share a haplogroup and love muslims more than the idea of themselves sharing a single nation.

See , I work here, own 2 room flat, decent corpo job, after rent/food about 25% of income left to spend on "fun"/save. You can make living here, but you wont make living with shit tier job.

Hell we got rid of trash tier scumbags and replaced them with Ukrainians (96% employment rates in Ukrainian work imigrants). Shame you got bad side of deal, but when I look at my ex high school friend that went to UK.. yeah trash tier.

Kinda, good construction buildes, oil rigs and so on. I know few highly skilled guys working in Scandinavia.

Same as few of my friend opened construction firms in Germany.

Yeah trash export is funny. You get our prostitutes, we get ukrainian/russian ones. Hilarious.

>Poland is loosing it's young genetic wastes who are unwilling to work
Ftfy

Unlike western side of Europe,Poland has almost no Muslim immigration,they rejected Merkel multipe times.

They can be.

Her hairline suggests she is sub-human. I'm sorry but don't shoot the messenger.

We have UKRbros. Which are generaly cool. The bandera loving idiots are staying in Ukraine while we get nice influx of young Ukrainians that work hard (96% employment rate) and dont cause problems.

Our current economic growth is in big part influxed by good work froce from ukraine.

hi there Omar

Just show us your fucking flag, coward.

Not even close

wolnosc24.pl/2017/06/19/ukraincy-zakatowali-kobiety-w-warszawie-gwalcili-je-bili-i-grozili-nozem-zostali-aresztowani/
>The bandera loving idiots are staying in Ukraine
Ten, no, nasi słowiańscy bracia xd!!!

Was it inbred British tards who started the "le pretty Slavics womans" meme? They all look deformed in one way or another, just like the one in OP's pic.
Celtic women are a thousand times better.

Pomerania isn't polish! IT'S GERMAN CLAY

REEEEEEE

British girls are drunk slags

are these Silesians?

Want a link to 4 poles attacking polish girl in UK for dating birt ?

And honestly using anegdotal evidence is wyborcza tier. Most of UKRs are ok.

>One eye is bigger than the other
>Eyes aren't horizontal

Go suck a merkel dick. You would just corupt this land with mudslimes.

Sincerly from Hirshberg.

>you have not known opression like we kekistanians have

No, no and no.

No immigration

No poles

No pakis

Foreigners out. Full fucking stop.

One day we will retake our homeland and slaughter you subhumans. Can't wait for it!

Wrong, all the faggiest of the Poles immigrate to Britain, all the powerful Poles stay in Poland.

>Crime
>UK

Child rape is legal in Rotheram where police will defend paki rapists from public criticism

those dirty polocks always jay walking and posting Islamaphobic messages on social media...they are criminals i tell ya! Criminals!

Swarthy anglettes are qt

No thanks. Why should I care about our bydlo abroad? I care about ukrainian subhumans in Poland, if Brits are fed up with our genetic wastes, then deport them, put them in jails or even kill them, no one here cares about them.

This fake shit won't trigger me polacke

>slavshits
>human

Turkish subhumans will die first. Then we will come for you

>getting mixed with pakis mudslimes niggers
>going off about retaking something

In 2 gens you will be minority in your own country. Thanks merkel.

>if Brits are fed up with our genetic wastes, then deport them, put them in jails or even kill them, no one here cares about them.

So this, and about Ukrs, most of them work hard and in long run it will improve our relations. Much more preferable to nigs or mudslimes merkel wants to force on us.

I personaly know a few people that went to UK without any comprehension of english. My cousin left recently and plans to stay there without learning english.

>You would just corupt this land with mudslimes.

Good point

Germany is wasted on Germans.

If Poland was Germany it would just be a rape resort for vacationing Arabs.

Race mixing isn't a thing in Germany.

Rather have 10 poles than a single muzzie or a nigger.

Had 2 in my village called yarrik and cravcheck who were based.

You will come and do what exactly? Start throwing sticks and stones at us? Nigger please

>Then we

Your future grandchildren will convert to Islam when you become old Man Kraut

Your cousin sounds like a fucking moron.

They are better than any non-European immigrants but realistically, every race should stay in their homeland.

>polish people are not subhuman

my favorite meme

Hi muzzie

pic looks like Finno-Ugric

t. Ahmed

>slav monkeys
Poland is 98% white you dipshit. we are more white than you so please keep sucking Jamal dick, and don't forget to swallow or some might say you're not tolerant.

WE WUZ Britishhhh empre n shiit WE conquer Nigger and Shitskin nations uuuhhhh. WE WUZ so powerful and superior....suck dick of the Rothschild

Nothing wrong with proper immigration.

>highest GDP in Europe
>best weapons manufacturers
> highest manpower in Europe
You can thank god everyday that we are peaceful at the moment. We could have 2-3 million soldiers with top tier equipment in no time.

Poland isn't 98% white, it is 99% Slav.

If you cal multi-culti and political correctness recovering then i suggest you to off yourself

>>best weapons manufacturers
> highest manpower in Europe

Sorry that would be Russia

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Russia
>Europe

These are facts you stupid snow nigger

you do realize uk nigger culture corrupts any children they bring or birth right?

But mass rapes are.

I kinda understand your frustation tho, I would prefer to have next war with 4th Reich, but most likley it will be againts Islamic Republic Of Bavaria or some shit.

You are getting mixed, outbreded and enriched my mutti merkel. Slowly you are turning into shithole like sweden. Your fucking ordrung is gone, there is more turkish flags on german streets than there were german flags during 3rd reich.

Enjoy your yaping Hans, this is all you can do now.