Iraqi sniper killing over 25 American soldiers

youtube.com/watch?v=b5BtV87Xscs
SO FUCKING BASED! i can't help myself but masturbating furiously to this awasome video. Thank you Juba.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1468/62/1468625261703.webm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/10735666/British-sniper-in-Afghanistan-kills-six-Taliban-with-one-bullet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XKG7cQEL0Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've read cables where one Bradly scores 52+ KIAs

Alternative link? Liveleak or something?

in what cod game? lol

>awasome

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1468/62/1468625261703.webm

Aww the Rick throwers got some technology.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/10735666/British-sniper-in-Afghanistan-kills-six-Taliban-with-one-bullet.html

25 kills by a sniper < thousands of charred male, female and children corpses

I'll take drones over pedophile snipers

You're only about 10 years late faggot. Juba was also never one person, countersnipers and tank gunners killed "Juba" about a half dozen times yet the attacks didn't stop. It was a bunch of mudshits putting their videos together.

This was an old myth used to mobilize and raise insurgency morale more than anything else. A very crappy attempt at trolling.

You should an hero and never post again, Kebab.

here full footage
youtube.com/watch?v=XKG7cQEL0Lk

burgers removed

Typical cuckservative.

>inb4 muh boomers
>inb4 muh war machine

The one that takes place in real life. Can't wait for the sequel in your backyard.

Always this one Turk posting this shit over and over.

Did your ban finally end, Emir?

>Masturbating to men

You faggot

>25 kills
Wasn't it 600 last week?

This is like your 4th thread today, you aren't gonna trigger "whitey".

What are you burgers waiting for to finally glass the middle east?. And don't forget roachland

>what is the 'shock and awe' campaign??

KYS faggot. The day of reckoning will come.

Hey Snowden when are you finally gonna release something big again?

Juba is an ideal not a person

Most likely multiple snipers

Thats an ex SEAL Blackwater contractor

*Assange

>tfw hajis have to make montages about killing US Troops
>tfw this is probably the only way they can get some solace in life because their friends and family are all dead

I guess we'll let you have this one, I remember hearing that the Marines would collapse buildings full of hajis and leave them to die for allah buried under rubble.

Do you still get 70 virgins if you die like a bitch?

Sweet I hope it was a wallbang 360 noscope

God, this guy again.

based Juba

PRAISE JUBA!!!!!

You fags are pathetic

>redditors still reply to these obvious bait threads

52 KIAs in under an hour too. Love it that you don't think that number is real. Fucking peasant

Instantaneous sage

Turkroaches are more subhuman then jews

Sage/hide all turkey threads

This roach will forever be buttblasted.

Ok and americans killed 2 million mudslimes with their invasions.

Kek, did the resent operation for Afrin bring you back roack?
This creature made threads like that in the past, but stopped when the roaches got their ass handed to them in Syria and made a laughing stock on Sup Forums.
Now that Assad and the Russkis are mad at the SDF and allowed Turkey to go after them, he returned once again with "WE WUZ OTTOMANS AND SHIIEEEET"

Juba es number 1

>America leaves a shit load of stuff behind, including vehicles and uniforms.
>Dress up some random dude you found down the block and dress him in a uniform and tell him to stand still.
>Shoot him.
>Post it online.
>AMERICA BTFO WE STRONG

>he doesn't know what blackwater did in retaliation

What did they do? Genuinely curious..

What did blackwater do in retaliation? (Honest question)
From my memory it was around the time where the white house was still denying the sunni insurgengcy (to the public) and that incident made them move their hand and force a response.

Why is this guy not banned? All he ever does is spam this. Its not even related to anything ""we"" do.

Why is footage from the Bradleys so fucking rare?

I've only seen one, where they BTFO like 6 guys at night time walking towards them holding RPGs.

The footage IM talking about is from the 25mm gun-cam.

We get tons of 30mm footage from the apaches, but like 1 or 2 videos from bradlys 25mm

>mfw i see yet another bait thread made by the same triggered roach

damn you jew tools are nearly retarded

Filthy roach. I hope your family gets face fucked by the next MOAB. Kys pussy faggot